PDA

View Full Version : Obama just made a stupid remark (at debate)

Jeremy
01-31-2008, 07:42 PM
They were talking about immigration and the Republican party a bit. And he's like "I think immigrants are the scapegoats" as if Republicans are against legal immigration too...

He was applauded... "pull the country together to get the economy back on track"

Ya... right... he sounds like he can't be serious against illegal immigration

edit - Hillary: similar thing about "bring country together." !!!!!!!

RonPaulFTFW
01-31-2008, 07:44 PM
Ron Paul said that he thinks immigrants are scapegoats....

Jeremy
01-31-2008, 07:45 PM

Ya, but they are now basically saying Republicans are against all immigrants. Obama should have never said that... it should have only been about illegals

btw, Hillary just said we should register them!!!

Mystile
01-31-2008, 07:46 PM
They were talking about immigration and the Republican party a bit. And he's like "I think immigrants are the scapegoats" as if Republicans are against legal immigration too...

He was applauded... "pull the country together to get the economy back on track"

Ya... right... he sounds like he can't be serious against illegal immigration

edit - Hillary: similar thing about "bring country together." !!!!!!!

unity has no significance if everyone agrees on the wrong thing.

nbhadja

Yep, and he also will never grant them amnesty ever. But Ron also mentions how illegals bankrupt hospitals in Texas.

DealzOnWheelz
I don't think anyone thinks that will be hurtful to his campaign

Jeremy
They mean bring the country together as in keep illegals here and accept them... that's basically what they mean I think

Goldwater Conservative
01-31-2008, 07:47 PM

What a bold policy proposal. So obvious, yet I never would have guessed.

firebirdnation
01-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Yep, and he also will never grant them amnesty ever. But Ron also mentions how illegals bankrupt hospitals in Texas.

Agreed, these democrats are ready to grant amnesty to all illegal aliens in the country. Hell, they won't even call them illegal aliens!

Original_Intent
01-31-2008, 07:49 PM
Wow Hillary just said Jesus Christ, I didn't think the devil could speak that name....:)

Jeremy
01-31-2008, 07:51 PM
Hillary just said she stood with farm workers who did the hardest work in America... I don't think she can say this

She's making the illegal immigrants look better than real citizens!

nbhadja
01-31-2008, 07:55 PM
This is pathetic. Romney and Ron Paul are the only ones left not soft on illegals (and Romney is nowhere as tough on illegals as RP is).

Illegals cause this country much more harm than the help it.

jsu718
01-31-2008, 07:56 PM
It just goes along with the whole lie that all of the Democrats have been saying that there "are no Republican candidates" saying whatever the hell it is they think is vital. Hillary in one of the debates said there were no Republican candidates speaking out against the war. The rest of these are the same crap.

fuzzybekool
01-31-2008, 07:57 PM
More importantly, Obama just told the American people how easy it will be to defeat John McCain, because John McCain, as Obama put it, voted agaisnt Bush's tax cuts twice, and worked with Kennedy on the Amnesty Bill.

Did you catch that quip Obama said about McCain's Straight Talk Express losing a wheel ? lol.

I hope Republicans are listening. McCain will never ever win the general election on his record. The Democrats will literally tear him apart.