PDA

View Full Version : MSM Missouri

Mach
01-31-2008, 06:43 PM
It's the same old story, I looked at this about five times in a row thinking Ron Paul was going to "pop out" at me, but, of course, that never happened. This (Jefferson County Journal) was delivered to me on Jan 22 and this article was right there on the front page. Let me guess, it was an accident........... :mad:

http://jeffcountyjournal.stltoday.com/articles/2008/01/22/news/sj2tn20080122-0123ndj_prime.ii1.txt

Gadsden Flag
01-31-2008, 10:46 PM
On KWTO radio in Springfield, the guy in the morning talks about Ron Paul pretty much every day. He gives him equal coverage as the other candidates. Always real positive about him, too.

NathanTurner
02-01-2008, 09:53 AM
The other night after the Regan Library debate, KSDK news did a solid piece on Ron Paul; they explained his views, his unique positions, integrity, voting record, showed a couple of clips of him being interviewed, and showed his local grassroots supporters. I was actually surprised they were as objective and honest as they were.

libertythor
02-01-2008, 11:40 AM
On KWTO radio in Springfield, the guy in the morning talks about Ron Paul pretty much every day. He gives him equal coverage as the other candidates. Always real positive about him, too.

I think Ron will do especially well in ozark counties.

spacehabitats
02-01-2008, 12:36 PM
the more local news outlets give Dr. Paul a fair shake. But the larger the corporation, the more likely they are to drop him down the memory hole. People who don't believe in conspiracies are having a harder time explaining the "coincidences" and "accidents" that exclude this man from news coverage.

bluto20
02-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Haha. I submitted a comment on there yesterday. I guess they didn't approve of me calling them out.

suffy12
02-02-2008, 11:52 PM
the guy who does the early evening show on 93.9 in Columbia talks a lot about Ron Paul a lot and even goes as far as to say he is voting for him and nobody else and why...he also let's us RP supporters get on and take any subject matter into a discussion on why RP will save the country. I go to school in kirksville and the only signs you see up here are for RP, I think he might do decent in Missouri.

csinmo
02-03-2008, 01:21 PM
The other night after the Regan Library debate, KSDK news did a solid piece on Ron Paul; they explained his views, his unique positions, integrity, voting record, showed a couple of clips of him being interviewed, and showed his local grassroots supporters. I was actually surprised they were as objective and honest as they were.

I caught that piece and was very impressed that KSDK actually ran it. That is about the first mention of Ron Paul I have heard on any St. Louis news station.