PDA

View Full Version : Getting word huck fans want to help our fight?

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 06:32 PM
I have gotten a few emails from local huck supporters here in my city wanted to join our fight for the greater good as we have a more structured chance at getting the country back.

There is a solid huck fan base that I never knew about here BUT hey they contacted me since they found my money bomb site (newyearsrevolution08.com) as well as then linked that to my meetup group I support.

Not sure if this is a solid sign nationally but this is the first time I have seen supporters start coming over to our side in support.

So there are another 167+ hucksters here who will be donating WITH ME tomorrow for our feb 1st money bomb.

Woohoo!

I have also noticed that there are now more huck fans in our forum trying to be nice and realize what has been going on.

I think people are starting to wake up to the manipulation now. I think they would have done better giving the huckster equal time because once they saw that bias I think many of them saw that "lightbulb" above their heads.

Many will be joining our fight tomorrow and from a very active source, the huck fans. I hope others are seeing the light as well and the easiest way is to simply see how they are tanking the huckster AND that ron paul is really the only one who can help us fight to take our nation back and let "we the people" run it once again.

Anyone else getting some huck supporters coming over or contacting you as far as meetup group admins or money bomb admins make sure and show them some great links so they can learn even more about these so called "conspiracies" like trying to sway elections based on media coverage and trying to reduce the choices down to 2.

We are getting a bigger base now everyone. I think what is happening is since we have been able to continue our fight even through all of this most of the hucksters have not had to deal with this AT ALL and are not ready or able to get something together in a few days.

The tides are changing and moving towards a free nation.

Imagine all of the huck support backing ron paul as well? We could easily combat mccain, romney, clinton or obama no problem.

I am overly excited about this and it goes to show you that a decently optimized money bomb site can pay off.

Here are some of my search results that I guess did pay off in this new huck conversion I saw today.

next ron paul money bomb #2 - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=i7O&q=next+ron+paul+money+bomb&btnG=Search

ron paul money bomb #5 - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=QS4&q=ron+paul+money+bomb&btnG=Search

I am sure there are more but hey it was brought to my attention so I thought I would share the great news and hope more people start to see this as well.

We are only getting STRONGER

Bilgefisher
01-31-2008, 06:36 PM
This is good news.

qwerty
01-31-2008, 06:37 PM
We Wellcome Them!

Crickett
01-31-2008, 06:40 PM
I guess any support is good support..

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 06:40 PM
I was shocked at first but then realized that "they see what I see now!" and it makes sense.

Lets get this country back starting right now, as well as our amazing money bomb tomorrow. Man is this going to be exciting.

virginiakid
01-31-2008, 06:42 PM
Many Huck fans are good folks, many Christian, etc... They see what we see because they realize how the Establishment and MSM are treating our candidates. I hope this trend continues.

nate895
01-31-2008, 06:45 PM
Many Huck fans are good folks, many Christian, etc... They see what we see because they realize how the Establishment and MSM are treating our candidates. I hope this trend continues.

I was a Huck fan for a week in late October-Nov. 5th (I thought Huck had a chance and Ron Paul didn't, stupid me).

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 06:50 PM
The great thing about freedom is that you are allowed to change your mind. Without someone like ron paul trying to help keep our freedoms alive however, we soon might not get the ability to choose ANYTHING.

Glad to see the conversion and understand why. Go for the one who overall has the real base no matter what blackouts, bias polls and debates they throw at him.

Ron Paul has an appeal to many ONCE they open their eyes and I think that is what just happened to some huck fans last night.

Bad idea media, you done messed up now lol.

I was a Huck fan for a week in late October-Nov. 5th (I thought Huck had a chance and Ron Paul didn't, stupid me).

Xenophage
01-31-2008, 07:41 PM
This is why Huckabee needs to drop out. We've been splitting the vote with him since Iowa.

Original_Intent
01-31-2008, 07:46 PM
This is why Huckabee needs to drop out. We've been splitting the vote with him since Iowa.

Sadly, although Huckabee supporters get it, i don't think Huckabee does - I mean I know he realizes he got shafted, but I don't see him coming around to Paul's positions, he was still sucking up to McCain pretty well the last time I checked, still angling for that VP position.

I have seen Huck supporters saying they could never support McCain, I wonder if that tune would change if Huck was his VP?

Of course, Ron Paul would never run as a VP with any of the snakes, because prinicple and honor are more than a sound bite to him.

RPinUptownChi
01-31-2008, 07:48 PM

i agree here, he has absolutely destroyed our support with the pro-life and evangelical christian vote, imo...maybe we could get his ad people? i do like huckabee because he gets pissed about the way he gets treated...

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 07:53 PM
I believe the same thing as well, I hope his supporters see him trying to get close to mccain as well ONCE he realizes he cant compete with either mccain or romney anymore.

I hope though that once he does snuggle up with mccain the huck fans dont bow down to mccain as well just because they were told to.

I mean seriously look at guiliani endorsing mccain as though he handed him all of his supporters. Are people really this sheepish to vote for whoever someone else tells them to vote for?

If guiliani people wanted to vote for mccain then why didn't they start there at first? and how pitiful is it to NOW go for mccain just because your failed candidate told you too?

this style of endorsing is just as pitiful as media manipulation.

Also I see the huckster being too proud to realize that he is now tanking and will continue trying to front run at any cost and from that will come his demise sad to say. He needs a wild card or something....

I guess he could adopt another one of ron pauls views and get some more support? He did snag up the irs abolishing and of course the CONSTITUTION lol.

He is in the TOP 10 of the most corrupt politicians list and you cant talk your way out of that UNLESS your supporters take anything you say as fact. Its sad and is why people need to RESEARCH even what comes out of ron pauls mouth. Research for yourself and find the real answers.

here is a link to the top 10 most corrupt politician list, even the huckster cant explain a good reason as to why he landed there can he?
http://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

miketwalker
01-31-2008, 08:25 PM
I have to say this is great news to hear. At the small precinct I stood at in Florida the other day a Huckabee grassroots supporter came by in his pickup with Huckabee signs and went to place them by me and asked "Would you rather I place it here or here? I want to make sure they can see both of ours." as he looked at my info table with signs everywhere and I smiled and helped him put them down. As he left to go to the other precincts to put out his signs he walked over, shook my hand we both exchanged a "God bless and good luck" moment.

I saw a few Huckabee people come by with their cars decked out trying to promote him and as they drove into the precinct they would open their window and smile and wave very politely. I don't personally agree with Huckabee in some areas, but I have to say that I haven't felt offended by his supporters which isn't true to say about the Romney supporter that came by and literally drove over McCain signs as he went down the road (which was one of the most entertaining things for me during the day to watch) or the McCain supporter that tried to "trick" me into leaving early cause he didn't want to have to wave his sign (he was there for maybe an hour before calling it quits).

The Huckabee people are usually dedicated, courteous, and believe in the same things we do but I think many may not see the corruption with their candidate. I very very openly welcome any and all Huckabee supporters. I think they share more views with us then you'd think, even if in many ways their candidate doesn't. I respect them and am very glad to hear them getting involved with us. :)

Trigonx
01-31-2008, 08:30 PM
I agree with you miketwalker.

virginiakid
01-31-2008, 08:32 PM
You won't get that kind of kindness from the McCain camp. Actually there was one person that was nice to me from the McCain Camp. The only person sounded disgusted when I was talking to them and ended up leaving the polling place in Charleston about an hour later.

slacker921
01-31-2008, 08:35 PM
you know.... I've been noticing the new donors http://paulcash.slact.net/ around 1/2 of the donations to the Paul campaign are new donors and I was wondering where they were coming from.

Cinci4RP
01-31-2008, 08:37 PM

Yes. Some atheist Paul supported attack them, but that is really unproductive. Once people see the true problems, you know the one Paul points out but the media supresses at every turn, they will naturally gravitate to the good doctor.

He IS the only Republican running, and some hard-core conservatives that would never give him the time of day before because of the "kook: mantra are finally coming around.

RonPaulFTFW
01-31-2008, 08:43 PM
We should have been welcoming them sooner I think.

Good news though.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 08:44 PM
slacker, those are huck fans and others who WOKE up last night due to the media bias that happened. The only person with a platform to combat that is ron paul and more people are finally seeing it.

So it will end up

WIDE AWAKE AMERICANS who vote for the person and their views vs. Sheepish Americans who base their vote on what the media tells them

I think we will win this fight in the end dont you?

I am EXCITED for everyone participating in this including those newly converted huck fans as well. How exciting is all of this, imagine being part of the effort that actually takes the nation back for the better?

AMAZING

and man oh man am I praying for everyone to donate tonight and tomorrow! not sure if God wants me to pray for money to be raised so I asked for something else and here it is..

"Dear God please help America wake up and realize what has been going on and please help this bias that has been going on get changed to give the people of this great nation the opportunity to vote their hearts based on what would make this nation great and not would be the easy way out.

Please help us be able to fund this effort in a way that can combat this evil that is trying to keep this message from being heard and please put it on others hearts as well to do the same

Oh and if possible can you please lower the gas prices for awhile so we can afford driving

thank you father God,
Amen"

Now I know that last part about gas prices was materialistic but man is it expensive over here in california for us and odds are the same around the nation but I hope God doesn't hold that small part against me and understands the hardship we all face with the cost of living these days.

I am so excited about tonight and tomorrow and we are all doing a sign holding tomorrow during rush hour as well to celebrate this great day!!!!!!

keep up the fight everyone.....

liberteebell
01-31-2008, 08:45 PM
I have written to my friend who is a hard core Huckabee supporter asking him to spread the word about the media bias against both of our candidates and asking him to write, boycott advertisers or whatever he could do to make a statement against the bias.

No matter who you support, it's not up to the media to decide for us. All voices should be heard and when it's down to 4 candidates, there's no reason that they all shouldn't get a fair shake.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 08:47 PM
Last night was their first night of media bias and the first time I saw a large jump over here based on it. I think they would have been welcomed anytime they came honestly but they didn't see what was going on until it happened to them. How can you know until it happens to you? and once it does you then realize the issues that we ron paul supporters have been facing and why we support the man we do.

We should have been welcoming them sooner I think.

Good news though.

Sey.Naci
01-31-2008, 08:47 PM
You sure those 167+ aren't talking about the Hucksters moneybomb tomorrow? Apparently, he's having one too.

liberteebell
01-31-2008, 08:48 PM
slacker, those are huck fans and others who WOKE up last night due to the media bias that happened. The only person with a platform to combat that is ron paul and more people are finally seeing it.

So it will end up

WIDE AWAKE AMERICANS who vote for the person and their views vs. Sheepish Americans who base their vote on what the media tells them

I think we will win this fight in the end dont you?

I am EXCITED for everyone participating in this including those newly converted huck fans as well. How exciting is all of this, imagine being part of the effort that actually takes the nation back for the better?

AMAZING

and man oh man am I praying for everyone to donate tonight and tomorrow! not sure if God wants me to pray for money to be raised so I asked for something else and here it is..

"Dear God please help America wake up and realize what has been going on and please help this bias that has been going on get changed to give the people of this great nation the opportunity to vote their hearts based on what would make this nation great and not would be the easy way out.

Please help us be able to fund this effort in a way that can combat this evil that is trying to keep this message from being heard and please put it on others hearts as well to do the same

Oh and if possible can you please lower the gas prices for awhile so we can afford driving

thank you father God,
Amen"

Now I know that last part about gas prices was materialistic but man is it expensive over here in california for us and odds are the same around the nation but I hope God doesn't hold that small part against me and understands the hardship we all face with the cost of living these days.

I am so excited about tonight and tomorrow and we are all doing a sign holding tomorrow during rush hour as well to celebrate this great day!!!!!!

keep up the fight everyone.....

Love it! :D:D:D

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 08:49 PM
Trust me I know who they were talking about. There maxoutformike has been known for awhile as well. But yes they contacted me to find out what to do and trust me we were NOT talking about the maxoutformike site during this in the least. Not trying to be rude to those supporting the huckster but am happy to see some of them coming to support ron paul now.

I do hope their money bomb does go great too because they will need it to fund adverts now that he will not be getting the free air time..

We are going to be seeing a ton of new donators tonight/tomorrow and many will be coming from huck fans who's eyes are now opened to the bias and media manipulation that goes on. I think it is great but by all means I hope the hucksters money bomb goes great too BUT not really on my agenda or those who contacted me about changing their support to ron paul.

Woohoo lets keep up the fight and support the one man who can give us back control of this great nation!!!

Lets go Ron Paul!!!!!

Sey.Naci
01-31-2008, 08:51 PM
Last night was their first night of media bias and the first time I saw a large jump over here based on it. I think they would have been welcomed anytime they came honestly but they didn't see what was going on until it happened to them. How can you know until it happens to you? and once it does you then realize the issues that we ron paul supporters have been facing and why we support the man we do.Actually, while I'm more than happy to welcome the new Hucksters, I don't see the logic of this turnaround. How is their suddenly seeing the media bias a reason for switching? I mean, don't you switch candidates b/c you believe more in one's position than another's? What has having been subjected to MSM blackouts, smears, etc. to do with the decision?

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 08:54 PM
Well here is the question

if you never saw media manipulation would you believe it?

ODDS are no, now once you saw it and saw how much power it has could you simply forget about realizing it and STILL vote for someone who does not have a way to stop it?

I guess some would but like me who used to like MCCAIN (msm told me I swear!) and then once I woke up guess who I turned to ?

Ron Paul of course..

I think it makes perfect sense myself.

Actually, while I'm more than happy to welcome the new Hucksters, I don't see the logic of this turnaround. How is their suddenly seeing the media bias a reason for switching? I mean, don't you switch candidates b/c you believe more in one's position than another's? What has having been subjected to MSM blackouts, smears, etc. to do with the decision?

LandonCook
01-31-2008, 09:03 PM
This is what I sent to huckabee supporters:

Dear Huckabee supporters,

I will admit right now that I am not a Huckabee supporter, but a Ron Paul supporter. After watching the last debate you probably already know that both Paul, and Huckabee were completely left out of the debate. Its called a Media Blackout and we have been dealing with this for 5 months, but it seems it has just started with Mike last night. Mike and Ron are the ONLY two Candidates left in this race with principles and morals and the media is now shunning both! I was so mad last night after the debate that I went and donated to both Huckabee and Paul. We have got to keep fighting. I love my country too much to ever give up on freedom. I hope you never concede your conservative principles, its what makes us strong, its what makes our country strong. There is not much we can do about the media, Ron Paul supporters have been boycotting fox, especially since we found out they had been funding Hillary's campaign. But I wish you all the best of luck and keep you all in my prayers.

Your fellow countryman,
Landon Walsh

Sey.Naci
01-31-2008, 09:05 PM
Still don't see it.

Forgive me. Am not trying to be ornery, just trying to understand this turnaround. It's the logician in me. LOL

a) People have supported Huck, presumably due to his views
b) Huck supporters witness Huck and RP being subjected to MSM bias
c) Huck supporters become RP supporters.

Huh? Why, if they have supported Huck all along, have they turned to thinking that RP - just because of the media bias they witnessed Jan 30th, which BOTH Huck & RP experienced - is now their saviour and not, still, Huck?

There must be something else going on, such as their having liked what little RP had an opportunity to say last night. Or, better yet, they've checked out RP's website and read all the stuff that the MSM hasn't been reporting.

miketwalker
01-31-2008, 09:15 PM
Huh? Why, if they have supported Huck all along, have they turned to thinking that RP - just because of the media bias they witnessed Jan 30th, which BOTH Huck & RP experienced - is now their saviour and not, still, Huck?

I would relate it to the change in debates in recent weeks. Before Paul would talk about the economy heavily and people like McCain woud laugh on stage about him even talking about it and everyone was too busy going "war war war" (heck McCain still thinks the number one issue being voted on is islamic terrorism which it isn't). However, the second signs of recession came out and the government started talking about it a few weeks back everything shifted to the economy.

I think the comparison is that Huckabee people went "Wait, my candidate's not crazy, why are you shunning him? What is going on?" and looking it up and seeing it happening to Paul all along and saying "Why would they do that to him?" to try to find out why they would do it to their candidate and in the process find they agree with him and are impressed by him and our movement still keeping going after months of it. We saw Huckabee's frustration the first time it happened to him last night while Paul remained calm as usual and everyone's probably finding themselves impressed that he could keep his cool for so long.

Plus, Cooper told him "You can talk about being a conservative in 2 questions" and never did. I think the Huckabee people are smart enough to have noticed that and go "Wait, I never heard him talk, why would they block him? Maybe he had something good to say like my candidate did... and they wouldn't let him. What am I missing?"

I think the media just became the cat... and the Huckabee supporters became the curiousity.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 09:16 PM
Not sure really, before I got "turned on" to ron paul (not the best way to word that I guess) I only had a couple issues that were important to me and even those issues were not even issues that I understood myself.

For me to go from mccain of all people to ron paul is a even larger swing then huckabee to ron paul and honestly many people only vote on one or two issues and not the entire range of issues or the platform itself that the candidate stands for.

For instance today you see some huck fans coming here asking that we group up to combat this media bias, I never saw that UNTIL today which so happened to be RIGHT AFTER their guy got tanked last night by them and I think you can agree with that.

I am seeing more "lets all get along" TODAY then I have seen in the entire campaign and that is YES all from just last nights media bias as they themselves will tell you.

Go read in the reagan subforum here and see what some of the huck fans are saying and no they never did talk about this bias issues UNTIL last night so yes I think many did WAKE UP and realize that maybe giving the power BACK to us instead of being shown and told how to believe might be a better platform to back rather then huckabees platform.

Nothing against his supports or the huckster himself I am sure but once you realize you have been lied to or fed only half the story you tend to want to change that and no the huckster is not that change BUT ron paul and his crazy supporters are and we have been screaming it since the beginning.

Still don't see it.

Forgive me. Am not trying to be ornery, just trying to understand this turnaround. It's the logician in me. LOL

a) People have supported Huck, presumably due to his views
b) Huck supporters witness Huck and RP being subjected to MSM bias
c) Huck supporters become RP supporters.

There must be something else going on, such as their having liked what little RP had an opportunity to say last night. Or, better yet, they've checked out RP's website and read all the stuff that the MSM hasn't been reporting.

Ex Post Facto
01-31-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm behind Ron Paul because he is behind the constitution and civil liberties. I could care less about Ron Paul's issues per se, but happen to agree with most of them. I would vote for Dennis Kucinich, because he backs the constitution, and has a track record to show it. I care less about issues, and more about Freedom.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 09:31 PM
great words Ex Post Facto

OptionsTrader
01-31-2008, 09:43 PM
It's a big tent.

mstrmac1
01-31-2008, 09:44 PM
OP: Many will be joining our fight tomorrow and from a very active source

Forgive me but who is this active source?

Mini-Me
01-31-2008, 09:58 PM
Although Huckabee himself is a charlatan, his active supporters really are generally good people - the unfortunate part is that they were blinded by their religious sympathies. They just want to believe SO BADLY that Huckabee is a "good Christian" that they allowed themselves to be fooled into thinking he's somehow different from all of the other corrupt politicians. Matthew 7:15 comes to mind (New King James version): "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves." There's another good one I can't pinpoint, too...:p

Even if they don't go as far as realizing that Huckabee is a fraud and more of the same, it's wonderful to see some of Huck's Army soften up to Ron Paul. Although I'm not a Christian anymore myself, the great thing about Ron Paul is that he has such a "big tent" support base, and evangelical Christians have just as much reason as anyone to believe in the principles this country was founded on. :) This gives me an added boost of hope for both Paul's campaign and the longevity of our movement. While Huck may not actually mean what he says, he's helped us a lot by paying lip service to Constitutional principles and softening his supporters up for these ideas. Now that the media establishment has decided that Huck has outlived his usefulness (since he's helping to turn people onto Paul and his presence increases the chance of a brokered convention), his supporters are now getting a glimpse of the establishment's horrid corruption. The media has no business trying to push "frontrunners" on the public, and even though I don't like Huck, the treatment he received was almost as unfair as what has been happening to Paul. This is really serving to drive home the painful truth that our political process is not what it's supposed to be (to understate the situation...), and I think (hope!) it's really starting to wake a whole bunch more people up to our country's plight. As someone else mentioned, Huck's treatment last night legitimized for Huck supporters what Paul supporters have been saying all along about the media, and I think that shocking moment of, "Wow...you mean they aren't crazy?" will probably start pouring over into other areas.

Sey.Naci
01-31-2008, 09:58 PM
Not sure really, before I got "turned on" to ron paul (not the best way to word that I guess) I only had a couple issues that were important to me and even those issues were not even issues that I understood myself.

For me to go from mccain of all people to ron paul is a even larger swing then huckabee to ron paul and honestly many people only vote on one or two issues and not the entire range of issues or the platform itself that the candidate stands for.

For instance today you see some huck fans coming here asking that we group up to combat this media bias, I never saw that UNTIL today which so happened to be RIGHT AFTER their guy got tanked last night by them and I think you can agree with that.

I am seeing more "lets all get along" TODAY then I have seen in the entire campaign and that is YES all from just last nights media bias as they themselves will tell you.

Go read in the reagan subforum here and see what some of the huck fans are saying and no they never did talk about this bias issues UNTIL last night so yes I think many did WAKE UP and realize that maybe giving the power BACK to us instead of being shown and told how to believe might be a better platform to back rather then huckabees platform.

Nothing against his supports or the huckster himself I am sure but once you realize you have been lied to or fed only half the story you tend to want to change that and no the huckster is not that change BUT ron paul and his crazy supporters are and we have been screaming it since the beginning.OK, am beginning to see it. The problem was that pieces or steps in the decision process seemed to be missing. So what you're saying is:

1. they finally see the bias, since their guy was subjected to it
2. this makes them realize that RP supporters had NOT been exaggerating when we complained of the media blackout, smears, etc. on RP
3. they learn during the debate the key focus of RP's message is to restore the Constitution and personal liberties (monetary and foreign policy go along with that).
4. therefore, the best candidate to address the very thing that affected THEIR candidate in the debate is OUR candidate, RP.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 10:00 PM
to sum it up yes indeed

sometimes I guess I need to explain things better. that is my cross to bare ;)

OK, am beginning to see it. The problem was that pieces or steps in the decision process seemed to be missing. So what you're saying is:

1. they finally see the bias, since their guy was subjected to it
2. this makes them realize that RP supporters had NOT been exaggerating when we complained of the media blackout, smears, etc. on RP
3. they learn during the debate the key focus of RP's message is to restore the Constitution and personal liberties (monetary and foreign policy go along with that).
4. therefore, the best candidate to address the very thing that affected THEIR candidate in the debate is OUR candidate, RP.

fuzzybekool
01-31-2008, 10:57 PM
Huckabee has come around more to RP's positions than any other candidate i think.

CzargwaR
01-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Lets spread some love .....R[EVOL]UTION style!! to Huck's supporters !

Babylon
01-31-2008, 11:35 PM
Sadly, although Huckabee supporters get it, i don't think Huckabee does - I mean I know he realizes he got shafted, but I don't see him coming around to Paul's positions, he was still sucking up to McCain pretty well the last time I checked, still angling for that VP position.

I have seen Huck supporters saying they could never support McCain, I wonder if that tune would change if Huck was his VP?

Of course, Ron Paul would never run as a VP with any of the snakes, because prinicple and honor are more than a sound bite to him.

Huckabee is not stupid. (Indeed, he may be the most intelligent of the bunch, not that I agree with his policies).
He surely knows McCain would never even consider him as VP.

He doesn't bring jack-shit to a McCain ticket.

To McCain, Huckabee is a backwoods proletariat... he's not in the same class. People seem to forget that McCain is a multi-millionaire WASP.

Huckabee must know he will have no influence at the convention... after this election, all that awaits him is, perhaps, being a pundit on Fox.

I do not know what Huckabee is up to, but within a matter of days, he will be as irrelevant as Paul has become. (in the eyes of the majority of voters).

I hope he does something outrageous.

But, I suspect that even if he endorsed Paul outright (or vice versa) the media would utterly ignore it at this point.

johnpp2
01-31-2008, 11:39 PM
I was wondering, too, how Huck fans would react when they got a taste of the MSM treatment Ron Paul has been getting. It is clear they will try to eliminate Huck from the fight now, so I hope Huck's people will come over here. Most people who like Huck like him for the right reasons--they just don't realize he doesn't really represent what they think he does. Let's welcome them to the REAL revolution!

Feelgood
01-31-2008, 11:55 PM
Is it too soon to put up a new forum welcoming Huckabee followers? :)

I smell a McCain/Lieberman ticket in the works, myself...

ProfNo
01-31-2008, 11:58 PM
I have to give it to him, but Huck has also been the most respectful of Paul during the debates.

Even on the war, he is the "closest" to Paul in that he acknowledges that it was done poorly (although he thinks we need to "finish what we started"). Not only that, but he called Bush's foreign policy arrogant.

Huck really is the closest republican to Paul (aside from the religious issue, which I will let slide). They need to work hand and hand. Together they could create major damage.

Wishful thinking here, but if Huck agreed to drop out and endorse Paul, and Paul agreed to pick up Huck as a VP, there would be a real chance of making a huge dent on super Tuesday. Honestly, a Paul-Huck ticket would be very good (if Paul could change Huck's tune on the war) because Huck is such a great communicator.

Pauls' Revere
02-01-2008, 12:01 AM

I'm all for a Paul/Huckabee ticket if Huckabee wants VP thats cool with me. I welcome anyone who wants to support RP. Even those from across the aisle. Tell them welcome and hand them some ammo for the fight! You know what we mean.

EastWindRain
02-01-2008, 12:10 AM
A lot of Huckabee supporters are Christians. Well Ron Paul is a Christian to, so research Ron Paul, find out what he is fighting for, and join the Ron Paul team. Ron Paul is truly fighting to get America back. Long live America's Christian (Non-Zionist) heritage.

Orgoonian
02-01-2008, 12:20 AM
Huckabee is not stupid. (Indeed, he may be the most intelligent of the bunch, not that I agree with his policies).
He surely knows McCain would never even consider him as VP.

He doesn't bring jack-shit to a McCain ticket.

To McCain, Huckabee is a backwoods proletariat... he's not in the same class. People seem to forget that McCain is a multi-millionaire WASP.

Huckabee must know he will have no influence at the convention... after this election, all that awaits him is, perhaps, being a pundit on Fox.

I do not know what Huckabee is up to, but within a matter of days, he will be as irrelevant as Paul has become. (in the eyes of the majority of voters).

I hope he does something outrageous.

But, I suspect that even if he endorsed Paul outright (or vice versa) the media would utterly ignore it at this point.

Actually,the Huckster would bring in the southern states,along with the bible belt,and i wouldn't be suprised if McWar tried to court him for the veep position.
It would be a very smart move politically.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 02:12 AM
mccain and guiliani have been doing their "tour" today TOGETHER. I think that possible vp spot based on mccain getting the presidency has been taken by julie.

When mccain AND guiliani go on leno together as well as go to california green technology speaking engagements TOGETHER then you start to see what is going on.

Guiliani is touring WITH mccain so take it for what it is and who really knows.

So that leaves what? rommney and I know if him and the huckster got together he could lose A TON of credibility to say the least.

Molly1
02-01-2008, 02:23 AM
I have gotten a few emails from local huck supporters here in my city wanted to join our fight for the greater good as we have a more structured chance at getting the country back.

There is a solid huck fan base that I never knew about here BUT hey they contacted me since they found my money bomb site (newyearsrevolution08.com) as well as then linked that to my meetup group I support.

Not sure if this is a solid sign nationally but this is the first time I have seen supporters start coming over to our side in support.

So there are another 167+ hucksters here who will be donating WITH ME tomorrow for our feb 1st money bomb.

Woohoo!

I have also noticed that there are now more huck fans in our forum trying to be nice and realize what has been going on.

I think people are starting to wake up to the manipulation now. I think they would have done better giving the huckster equal time because once they saw that bias I think many of them saw that "lightbulb" above their heads.

Many will be joining our fight tomorrow and from a very active source, the huck fans. I hope others are seeing the light as well and the easiest way is to simply see how they are tanking the huckster AND that ron paul is really the only one who can help us fight to take our nation back and let "we the people" run it once again.

Anyone else getting some huck supporters coming over or contacting you as far as meetup group admins or money bomb admins make sure and show them some great links so they can learn even more about these so called "conspiracies" like trying to sway elections based on media coverage and trying to reduce the choices down to 2.

We are getting a bigger base now everyone. I think what is happening is since we have been able to continue our fight even through all of this most of the hucksters have not had to deal with this AT ALL and are not ready or able to get something together in a few days.

The tides are changing and moving towards a free nation.

Imagine all of the huck support backing ron paul as well? We could easily combat mccain, romney, clinton or obama no problem.

I am overly excited about this and it goes to show you that a decently optimized money bomb site can pay off.

Here are some of my search results that I guess did pay off in this new huck conversion I saw today.

next ron paul money bomb #2 - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=i7O&q=next+ron+paul+money+bomb&btnG=Search

ron paul money bomb #5 - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=QS4&q=ron+paul+money+bomb&btnG=Search

I am sure there are more but hey it was brought to my attention so I thought I would share the great news and hope more people start to see this as well.

We are only getting STRONGER

Show them this:

Christians Should Support Constitutional Government

Chuck Baldwin
October 30, 2007

I was honored to speak before the National Committee of the Constitution Party on Thursday, October 25, 2007 in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Today’s column is a condensed version of that address.

Daniel Webster is regarded as perhaps America’s most notable jurist. Webster said, “Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster, and what has happened once in 6000 years may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail, there will be anarchy throughout the world.”

He also said, “The hand that destroys the Constitution rends our Union asunder forever.”

Please remember that this is the same Daniel Webster who said: “If we abide by the principles taught in the Bible, our country will go on prospering and to prosper; but if we and our posterity neglect its instruction and authority, no man can tell how sudden a catastrophe may overwhelm us and bury all our glory in profound obscurity.”

You see how Daniel Webster (like most of America’s founders) was a man with deeply-held Christian convictions. He believed the Bible. He was a devout believer. And he found no contradictions between the Bible and the Constitution. In fact, he believed (as do I) that the Constitution is the best safeguard for Christian liberty that we have.

When any constitutionally-elected officeholder assumes office, he or she promises to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. They don’t promise to represent “conservative principles” or to be “loyal to a political party,” etc. The Constitution is the contract between “We the people” and our civil magistrates.

When you or I hire an electrician or plumber to do work for us, we sign a contract for specific work to be done. And at the end of the day, I really don’t care whether he claims to be a Christian or where he goes to church or how religious he claims to be. When the work is finished, I want my lights to turn on and my toilet to flush. In other words, I expect him to live up to his contract.

When we elect people to public office, we should expect only one thing: that they uphold their contract to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

You see, adherence to the Constitution protects our freedom of speech and assembly; our freedom of worship; our right to keep and bear arms; our right to a trial by jury; the right to be secure in our own homes against police overreach; our right to witness for Christ in public, as a Christian; the right to own property; the right to not be deprived of life or property without due process of law; the right to face our accusers, and the right to keep government local and limited.

In fact, keeping government local and limited is the cornerstone doctrine of American government. In most nations, the federal government holds power over virtually every area of the lives of its people. Not so in America–at least, not in the America that was originally crafted.

Most of the problems that we are now dealing with socially, culturally, financially, etc., stem from America abandoning the basic founding principle that “the government that governs least governs best.”

Accordingly, America’s commitment to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness has been (and is being) systematically stripped from us–not by State legislatures, but mostly by agencies of the federal government.

Consider how it has been federal courts that have banned prayer in school, and legalized abortion and homosexual marriage. Even in the liberal State of Massachusetts it was the courts (along with a compliant liberal governor, Mitt Romney), that forced acceptance of homosexual marriage upon the people.

Today, we have federal departments and agencies almost without number. We have the Department of Education, the Department of Transportation, the Department of Energy, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Commerce, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Department of Justice, the Department of Labor, the Department of State, the Department of the Treasury, the Department of the Interior, etc., etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Each and every federal department and agency, in its own way and for its own purposes, to one degree or another, ignores or violates constitutional government. And as a result, they contravene and strip away the rights and freedoms of States collectively and of the people individually.

The result of this gargantuan federal monstrosity includes back-breaking taxation and over-regulation, which fuel inflation, stymie productivity, and invite foreign influence.

One only has to observe how President Bush is now appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of an illegal Mexican alien who raped and murdered two Houston, Texas teenagers, arguing that his death sentence should be overturned and that he should be given a new trial. Bush’s reason? Illegal aliens should be under the authority of a UN “world court” instead of the State of Texas’ authority.

Observe how Bush is pushing for amnesty for illegal aliens. See how he has merged these United States into a regional government by signing onto the Security and Prosperity Partnership agreement with Canada and Mexico. See how he is pushing for a NAFTA superhighway. Observe how he and other globalists are planning to replace the U.S. dollar with a regional, multinational currency called the Amero.

Furthermore, virtually every administration for the last fifty years has engaged in an aggressive nation-building foreign policy. (Can anyone say, “Iraq”?) In addition, in contradiction to the stated warnings of our nation’s founders, they have actively pursued entangling alliances with unfriendly governments. The past three administrations in particular have deliberately steered our country down a path of multiculturalism, globalism, and elitism.

Pastors, especially, should fight for constitutional government! Do you preachers really think that there will be any room for the old-time Gospel when the globalists and elitists in the federal government have finished with their diabolical schemes?

Already, President Bush repeatedly tells us that Christians and Muslims–and all other religions–worship the same God. How long will you preachers be able to preach the narrow message of salvation, that Christ is the only way to Heaven, when Bush’s doctrine of Universalism is the accepted religion? And make no mistake about it: Universalism is the national religion of the United Nations, the European Union, and the emerging North American Union.

The Department of Homeland Security is already holding seminars for pastors, instructing them how they should ask their congregants to turn in their firearms in the event that the President declares a national emergency. How many of you pastors are prepared to become an instrument of gun confiscation for global government?

This is what happens when we abandon constitutional government.

It is not enough that a candidate says he is a Christian. Every politician I know, or have ever known, says they are a Christian–at least every four years. It is not enough that a candidate carries a giant-print Bible to church. It is not enough that he says he prays or says that “faith is important.”

The truth is, if the candidate is a sincere Christian, he or she will all the more readily obey his or her oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. After all, does not our Lord tell us that our yea is to be yea and our nay is to be nay? In other words, genuine believers are to be true to their word. How, then, could a true Christian make a promise before God and the American people to preserve, protect, and defend the U.S. Constitution and then turn around and ignore that promise? He couldn’t.

Therefore, a professing believer who is elected to public office and then ignores his or her promise to the Constitution proves that he or she is not a true Christian but a phony who only uses a religious testimony to dupe Christians.

Take the issue of abortion, for example. Ron Paul proposed the “Sanctity of Life Act of 2005? (and 2007), which would require that “human life shall be deemed to exist from conception, without regard to race, sex, age, health, defect, or condition of dependency”

The bill also provides that “the Congress recognizes that each State has the authority to protect unborn children…” And that “the Supreme Court shall not have jurisdiction to review …the performance of abortions; or the provision of public expenses of funds, facilities, personnel, or other assistance for the performance of abortions.”

In other words, Dr. Paul understands that Article. III. Section. 2. of the U.S. Constitution gives to Congress the authority to rein in an abusive judiciary and take the issue of abortion (or homosexual marriage or fill in the blank) out from under the jurisdiction of the Court. This means that should Congressman Paul’s bill become law, abortion on demand ends and Roe v Wade is overturned.

So, please tell me why, after having control of both houses of Congress and the White House for six years, did these “pro-life” Republicans in Congress and a “pro-life” President not pass Dr. Paul’s bill? Why? Because they really do not give a hoot about abortion, but only use pro-life rhetoric to dupe conservative voters.

In addition, those conservatives who have followed President Bush’s preemptive war doctrine are the ones who have abandoned historical conservative principles. Before G.W. Bush changed the landscape, conservatives–especially Christian conservatives–mostly subscribed to Augustine’s “just war” theory regarding accepted protocols for the conduct of war. Today, however, many professing conservatives have foolishly followed Bush’s “preemptive war” theory, which, before now, was practiced mostly by pagan emperors. As Christians, however, we should still subscribe to “just war.”

In concert with “just war” philosophy (not to mention American history), Christians should agree with Ron Paul’s approach to dealing with terrorists. He authored H.R. 3076, the September 11 Marque and Reprisal Act of 2001. According to Paul, “A letter of marque and reprisal is a constitutional tool specifically designed to give the president the authority to respond with appropriate force to those non-state actors who wage war against the United States while limiting his authority to only those responsible for the atrocities of that day. Such a limited authorization is consistent with the doctrine of just war and the practical aim of keeping Americans safe while minimizing the costs in blood and treasure of waging such an operation.”

This is precisely what President Thomas Jefferson did when America’s ships were confronted with Barbary pirates on the high seas.

If the United States government had listened to Ron Paul, we would not have lost nearly 4,000 American soldiers and Marines, spent over $1 trillion, and gotten bogged down in an endless civil war from which there is no equitable extraction. Furthermore, had we listened to Dr. Paul, Osama bin Laden would no doubt be dead, as would most of his al-Qaeda operatives, and we would be less vulnerable to future terrorist attacks, instead of being more vulnerable, which is the case today.

How can anyone say with a straight face that they are fighting a war on terrorism while at the same time doing absolutely nothing to secure our borders and ports?!

I submit that every true American, especially conservative Christians, should enthusiastically support constitutional government. I further believe that a President who would take his oath to the Constitution seriously would bring a new birth of freedom to America the likes of which has not been seen since 1776. May God give us such a man!

© Chuck Baldwin

Chuck Baldwin is Founder-Pastor of Crossroads Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida. Dr. Baldwin is also the host of a lively, hard-hitting syndicated radio talk show “Chuck Baldwin Live” This is a daily, one hour long call-in show.

To learn more about his radio talk show please visit his web site at: www.chuckbaldwinlive.com. When responding, please include your name, city and state

HollyforRP
02-01-2008, 02:54 AM
I have to give it to him, but Huck has also been the most respectful of Paul during the debates.

Even on the war, he is the "closest" to Paul in that he acknowledges that it was done poorly (although he thinks we need to "finish what we started"). Not only that, but he called Bush's foreign policy arrogant.

Huck really is the closest republican to Paul (aside from the religious issue, which I will let slide). They need to work hand and hand. Together they could create major damage.

Wishful thinking here, but if Huck agreed to drop out and endorse Paul, and Paul agreed to pick up Huck as a VP, there would be a real chance of making a huge dent on super Tuesday. Honestly, a Paul-Huck ticket would be very good (if Paul could change Huck's tune on the war) because Huck is such a great communicator.

Maybe not a bad idea. It would be the Puck ticket?

Dutch
02-01-2008, 06:21 AM
Two things come to mind when reading this thread:

1. Once more it becomes clear why it's important that Ron Paul supporters behave politely towards others
2. We should consider sending Anderson Cooper a thank-you note :D

Dutch

Sarge
02-01-2008, 07:11 AM
Welcome to Huck fans.

They could have a real impact, in a short time, if they would spread the word, to find the Ron Paul delegates at caucus and back them up with votes. There is still time to spread the word and make an impact like they did in LA.

There are several states where they could make an immediate impact on delegate numbers and throw this thing wide open.

bucfish
02-01-2008, 07:19 AM
Yes ALL are welcome here. Welcome Huckabee supporters I hope we can bring your passion and support to help us win many victories on Super Tuesday. Remember WE are all in this together.

charger
02-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Huck is the enemy. He is running only to take support away from the true conservative.
Their are many who hate McCain and if Huck runs as a third wheel it stops some of Ron Pauls momentum.

Archie
02-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Ron Paul gave the green light to go to Invade Afganistan and "get the bad" guys and huck gave the green light to "go get the bad guys" in iraq so There not world's apart really they just dis-agree on How to get "the bad guys" and "where the most bad guys are that attacked america" And Even Huck has said he Agree's with Ron Paul that hes right in saying "100 years in iraq presence is wrong and we need to get them out as soon as possible" Huck just does differ's in that he "Wants leave but try and have victory" Ron Paul just wants to "cut the losses" and just come home with or without victory. I think though Hucks Supporter's see that Ron Pauls honesty and truth about iraq is a harsh pill to swallow but they do see it as sincere and Even Huck to a certian extent WAY MORE then McCAin agree with Ron Paul on "being more careful about starting wars"

Huck is a politician at the end of the day as everyone else is but his Supporters are not so against RP's ideas alot of the time because there "beyond politic's" and thats why he can win over people to his side when they had the opposite view at one time before.

How many Other candidates can say that they have "Pro-war supporter's,Anti-War supporters,Pro-Gun supporters,anti-gun supporters and even Big gov't social liberal supporters and Paleo small govt supporters" I dont think that any other candidate's supporters are so diverse but the one thing all RP supporters Agree on is that They want More Honest talking politicians in this day of deceptions and flip floping crapola, they see Ron Paul as the "lesser evil" and a breath of fresh air in the world of dirty politics and thats why even if Ron Paul supporters dis-agree on major social and economic issues .

The idea of "truth and honesty" that Ron Paul brings to both Leftist's and Rightwingers Cuts through all the Political left/right squabble's . Sure I wish RP Pandered Less to the Left and more to the old paleo right but I understand RP's strategy in lending a hand to the "antiwar Leftist" who needs to start to understand why "small gov't" is more compasionate then "Big gov't socialism" is for the Poor and working class and in issues of Forign policy .

But at the end of the day I may not agree with this strategy of Paul courting leftists but I understand why he does it and see that he is sincere in doing it not just for the "short term" gain but for the long term which is really more important then any one election.

Anway I say that we focus on courting the Rightwing a little bit more to even things out so people dont just look at RP as trying to win "cheap leftwing anti-war votes" Thats not what Rightwinger's should think of Paul as and will not help him win the republican nomination or even a third party ticket in 08. Im Amazed at how many times I read that there are "pro-war" types who are indeed supporting Ron Paul in 08 and for the sake of the Country's future put there 10% differnece in opinion on whether to "cut n run" or "try and finsih the job" in iraq aside and just focus on the 90% that Dr.Paul and the Pro-war supporters agree on just like the Leftist they are against Ron Paul on 90% oh his "conservative/paleo small gov't" ideas but put it aside because they agree on the "Cut n Run" stance in iraq as RP does. So everyone should be happy that Ron Paul is just not a "one Trick pony" Unlike UMM Say JOHN McCAin is HAHAAA

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 04:52 PM
I am not voting for the republican party buddy,

I am voting for RON PAUL and if they want to paint him as anything WHO CARES.

I think everyone in the republican party is WRONG on their views and "conservative"? PLEASE.....

I think you need to stop thinking rightwing vs. leftwing and start looking at which CANDIDATE can help the country.

Anway I say that we focus on courting the Rightwing a little bit more to even things out so people dont just look at RP as trying to win "cheap leftwing anti-war votes" Thats not what Rightwinger's should think of Paul as..

trout007
02-01-2008, 04:54 PM
This message that Ron Paul is trying to spread is really a red pill. It isn't like most issues that you can flip and flop on. It's not like I was for the war until it was going badly then I was against it. The message of liberty is different. Once you understand why liberty works you cannot go back. Your brain is just not able to forget what you have learned because it is the eternal truth. So I have no problem with people who previously had different philosophies joining this movement.

I used to be a neo-con 10 years ago. The great Harry Browne introduced me to message of liberty. It then all clicked in place. It's like any education. You can sit and marvel at a machine and think it is magic. But if you take the time to study the physics and math behind it it all makes sense. You can see how it works and why and predict what will happen next any why. Once you understand Austrian Economics and Liberty you can see the "why" very clearly and you know what is in store for us.

This I think is also a reason some of us appear aggresive to others. Once you know the truth then you become desparate to share it and get frustrated with those who have not been able to see the truth as they wander blindly along bemoaning the world they don't understand.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 04:56 PM
why not focus on the bigger pictures, how is huck the enemy? lol

either way we are behind OUR candidate ron paul and not trying to find enemies to fight against. If that is your plan then why not focus on that "hes against us, they all are against us" mentality and try and help get more people to donate to ron paul today so we can combat them in an effective way.

Huckster is not taking any conservative votes away except for those who "thought" they were conservatives. By all means ask all of these so called conservatives their actual views on a few subjects and trust me most will have ZERO TRUE conservative stance on most of the issues BUT assume they are based on what the media is saying is CONSERVATIVE.

Being called crazy and actually being crazy are two separate things.

Huck is the enemy. He is running only to take support away from the true conservative.
Their are many who hate McCain and if Huck runs as a third wheel it stops some of Ron Pauls momentum.

SimpleName
02-01-2008, 04:57 PM
This is hilarious actually. It is almost like a "We told you so" type of deal. Funny stuff. But on a serious note, I am very happy to see Huck supporters realizing we are working for good in this country.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Exactly so lets keep the griping in the "other candidate" section and stop bashing people who are trying to help support ron paul.

Sometimes it amazes me how wild some people can be to other candidates supporters even WHEN they want to come and help US.

Sugar vs. Vinegar??? did some of you forget that??????

Lets keep this thread about the money bomb TODAY if possible and the b.s. comments about any so called "enemy" in the other candidate thread.

NOW BACK ON SUBJECT

I have seen a ton of new donators start giving today and I dont see it slowing down. Every brand new donator is another ACTIVE person whos eyes are now open and will odds are continue this fight with us.

I hope we can get to the 8.4 million ron paul wants by feb 5th and I think we can do it. We have 5 days to raise 4 million and I think we can do it.

With more and more huck fans coming our way I think they will really start helping this effort.

I wonder though about the $2300 limit is that PER CANDIDATE or all together??? makes me wonder.... It would be great if it was PER CANDIDATE because all of these new converted ron paul supporters from the huck camp can then remax out....

nodope0695
02-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Be very cautious about this...don't forget, Huck is very different than Ron, and so are Huck's Army.

Yeah, they're pissed about the debate, but so what? We've been through that shit since the beginning, and we're over coming it.

I say they're flipflopping for political expediency, NOT polital beliefs.

Doriath
02-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Elections are won by building coalitions. To any Huckabee supporters who wish to join with Ron Paul, I can only say: Welcome!

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Whatever raises more money for ron paul and more supporters works for me.

Not trying to raise UP the huckster at all and I think is why I think many of them are coming over here ONCE they realized that THEY are going to have to live in this country and odds are wants the freedom of choice that can only happen WITH ron paul. No one else can offer FREEDOM from the government and bias like ron paul can.

We will continue raising money, we will continue getting more huckster fan converts helping our fight and I welcome them.

Be very cautious about this...don't forget, Huck is very different than Ron, and so are Huck's Army.

Yeah, they're pissed about the debate, but so what? We've been through that shit since the beginning, and we're over coming it.

I say they're flipflopping for political expediency, NOT polital beliefs.

Jim_Karr
02-01-2008, 05:22 PM
The only reason why is because they don't have the support that Ron Paul does online. Let them fight their own battles as we had to. We want Huck out of this race. His offline supporters will come to us because Ron Paul is a stronger christian than Huck is by a long shot. Ron Paul does as the bible tells us about our faith unlike Huck who used his religion in this campaign and bolstered it every chance he could. He should be ashamed of his self to do so.

txporchpisser
02-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Huck fans are welcome and we need the vote and money from them

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
02-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Huckabee fans are only here on RPF to steal ideas and infiltrate.

Face it, Hucka-wannabees hate Ron Paul......

Archie
02-01-2008, 05:27 PM
I am not voting for the republican party buddy,

I am voting for RON PAUL and if they want to paint him as anything WHO CARES.

I think everyone in the republican party is WRONG on their views and "conservative"? PLEASE.....

I think you need to stop thinking rightwing vs. leftwing and start looking at which CANDIDATE can help the country.

Can I ask you Why do you think Ron Paul is in the Republican Party and not in a more "anti-war" friendly party like the Democratic party? (Before you tell me the Dems are Warmongers I know just stating that the dem supporters the voters are more anti-war friendly) Just because The neo-con's are the Flavour of the month in the Republican party doesn't mean that there is no Reason to vote Republican :) . Oh and Im not "stuck in the left/right paradigm" In my post I mentioned that Ron Paul goes far beyond the "left/right" BS squabble fests and sticks to his guns that he see's as the Foundation of the Republican party

that being that the party represents or should Represent a "constitutionalist Small gov't position" On social economic and forign policy That Is what The Republican party has historically been known for Not the Flavour of the month neo-cons that you see today in the repub party. The Reason Im saying that Ron should courth more "Paleo/rightwingers" is because I Live in a Country that is full of "good feeeling big gov't libralism" Which is Canada and When they hear a Guy like RP speak the majority {not all but most} Leftwingers may agree with RP on his "anti-war" stance but would never vote for him because they see him as a threat to the "working class org's and unions" So even though it may look like some lefty says he is supporting Ron Paul at the end of the day at the election booth he will vote in his "Pro-union ,Big Gov't " Candidate and not vote Ron Paul again Im not saying "Every leftwinger" will do this when its crunchtime Im saying "most" would and Dont forget that in Canada there are alot of people who go and vote in your US elections because they are stil citizens and just left the country for a more "socialist utopia" which is canada , So Im just saying dont put to many apples in one basket in trying to Pander to the "anti-war types" and instead just balance it out more..

Anyway thanks for yer insight there and I agree with ya that it would be nice if everyone went beyond the "left/right paradigm" But in some cases its still needed to gage where someone is "coming from politically"

Cheers!!!!! to RonPaul in 08

Jim_Karr
02-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Huck fans are welcome and we need the vote and money from them

This is not your forum.Who are you to say they are welcomed here? They steal all of Ron Pauls supporters ideas and even the preacher man steals Ron Pauls platform. They hate Ron Paul supporters and Ron Paul. Go read their forum. The proof is in their writings. They are really fucked up in the head and are no friends to Ron Paul.

Sey.Naci
02-01-2008, 05:32 PM

I say they're flipflopping for political expediency, NOT polital beliefs.QFT. For most Huck supporters, at least the ones over on Huck's Army, this appears to be true.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 05:33 PM
archie it has ZERO to do with ANTI-WAR at all and if you actually read up on ron paul you would realize it.

He is all for a DECLARATION of war if that is what is needed he is HOWEVER against a preemptive war without a declaration which is AGAINST the constitution.

read up and you will know the actual stance which has ZERO with peace love and sticking flowers in gun barrels but actually about building up the nation to be wealthy with SOUND MONEY and not go taking on other nations and making them fall in line or else.

2 SEPARATE ISSUES completely.

Roadrcr
02-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Well one thing is certain .. they certainly don't believe in donating.

Gimme Some Truth
02-01-2008, 05:36 PM
This is not your forum.Who are you to say they are welcomed here?

Erm.. everyone is welcome here , unless they break the rules.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 05:37 PM
not for huckabee today at least, I think the huckster is realizing he lost his base and now needs to make something happen.

By all means the more money ron paul raises though is BETTER for the nation as a whole.

Imagine being free again? amazing thought isn't it

they are doing an average day on the huckster money bomb though, I think they always average around 150k-200k a day lately anyways but it really isn't looking like a BOMB though.... or a max 4 mike sort of deal.

It would be hard to lose your base supporters like that BUT happy they are waking up and coming over here.

chiplitfam
02-01-2008, 05:37 PM
The Revolution advances daily!

Archie
02-01-2008, 05:53 PM
archie it has ZERO to do with ANTI-WAR at all and if you actually read up on ron paul you would realize it.

He is all for a DECLARATION of war if that is what is needed he is HOWEVER against a preemptive war without a declaration which is AGAINST the constitution.

read up and you will know the actual stance which has ZERO with peace love and sticking flowers in gun barrels but actually about building up the nation to be wealthy with SOUND MONEY and not go taking on other nations and making them fall in line or else.

2 SEPARATE ISSUES completely.

Im Sorry but what has this got to do with the main point im bringing up that In Canada US born Citizens living in Canada who are Leftist's who will end up voting in 08 will not vote fer Paul because they see him as a threat to the " Union and working class social activists" ? Im just Warning you guys from what I see down here that spending too much time on these "anti-war" types might not vote the way you thought when push comes to shove . Oh and before you dismiss that there not a lot of US citizens living in Canada who come back to the states to vote I can tell you that there is 3 people just on my side of the block that will be voting in the US elections and who favour "big gov't" So thats why Im saying not to be cold toward huckabee supporters{not that you were cold) cause even though they more hawkish on the war then say Ron Paul is they could very well still end up in Paul camp if they looked hard and fairly at the good doctors iraq views..

Oh and Why are you arguing semantix with me about the word/phrase "anti-war" LOL!!!!:) Your trying to Generalize that Phrase as only something that "dirty hippies can be" When the Fact is that Ron Paul has been Declared and known throughout the "patriot" circles as being the Only Anti-war Candidate there is . While I may not agree with the "shortwave patriot types " I wouldnt dare call them "peace loving beatneck hippies" :rolleyes:

So There is no need to tell me to "Read Ron Pauls Stance" I know exactly what you are talking about when ya say he is only for war if there is a "Declaration for it " but at the same time I think or thought you would know When I used the phrase" Anti-war" I wasnt challenging you on the Semantax of the word If you thought I was you were mistaken .

Anyway Now that thats cleared up I wish you fellow Americans all the hope that you get Some major Traction for Dr.Paul in 08

cheers!!!!!

Sey.Naci
02-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Am somewhat put off by the make-nice mantra going on here, particularly suggestions of a Paul/Huck ticket. Being welcoming to RP converts is another matter.

But the Huckster, to me, is only second to McWar. Huckster is a flimflam man, extraordinaire. He manifests all the symptoms of a pathological liar, someone who changes his spots at so deep a level that he doesn't even know he's doing it. He's a chameleon. Such people cannot be trusted because they're forever changing.

FreeTraveler
02-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Post of the month!

This message that Ron Paul is trying to spread is really a red pill. It isn't like most issues that you can flip and flop on. It's not like I was for the war until it was going badly then I was against it. The message of liberty is different. Once you understand why liberty works you cannot go back. Your brain is just not able to forget what you have learned because it is the eternal truth. So I have no problem with people who previously had different philosophies joining this movement.

I used to be a neo-con 10 years ago. The great Harry Browne introduced me to message of liberty. It then all clicked in place. It's like any education. You can sit and marvel at a machine and think it is magic. But if you take the time to study the physics and math behind it it all makes sense. You can see how it works and why and predict what will happen next any why. Once you understand Austrian Economics and Liberty you can see the "why" very clearly and you know what is in store for us.

This I think is also a reason some of us appear aggresive to others. Once you know the truth then you become desparate to share it and get frustrated with those who have not been able to see the truth as they wander blindly along bemoaning the world they don't understand.

Archie
02-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Am somewhat put off by the make-nice mantra going on here, particularly suggestions of a Paul/Huck ticket. Being welcoming to RP converts is another matter.

But the Huckster, to me, is only second to McWar. Huckster is a flimflam man, extraordinaire. He manifests all the symptoms of a pathological liar, someone who changes his spots at so deep a level that he doesn't even know he's doing it. He's a chameleon. Such people cannot be trusted because they're forever changing.

Good Points But I dont think Hucks supporters are "all" inline with everything huck says and its possible alot of them could end up coming over to Rons side when they see that he might be letting them down a "false road of hope"

Hey I also see you may be a fellow Canuck hahaha Aint it funny how All us Canucks are drawn to Ron Paul's "small govt freedom loving message" :D If only we had a "Ron Paul" in canadian mainstream politics instead we have complete Turd burglers.. I dream of the day when a Ron Paul shows up at the Conservative party of canada and takes the party of small gov't back from its current day white collar welfare bums LOL!!!!

All be fair I consider almost all major politicians regardless of party to be "white Collar Welfare Bums"

Oh and I got a question would it be a huge help from say Canadians if we Bought Ron Paul shirts or hats? It would make no real sense to me why that would be illegal to do so under the "Campaign law's"

Anyone have any ideas how us Canucks can help out with the RP message?

American RP supporters to Canucks: "Ya If yous Canucks want to help you can get the hell outta the way"

FreeTraveler
02-01-2008, 06:15 PM
This is not your forum.Who are you to say they are welcomed here? They steal all of Ron Pauls supporters ideas and even the preacher man steals Ron Pauls platform. They hate Ron Paul supporters and Ron Paul. Go read their forum. The proof is in their writings. They are really fucked up in the head and are no friends to Ron Paul.

QFMFT!

If they're so friggin' friendly now, how come somebody that tryed to register at Huck's Army TODAY got jerked as soon as he posted anything about RP?

I suspect his supporters are as honest and upstanding as he is. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

bucfish
02-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Be nice we should welcome all those who are willing to hear the message we must not scare people or fear monger people to our side. Remember "Honey catches more Flies than vinegar!!!"

SigurdVolsung
02-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I was checkin out HucksArmy forums today, seein what they had to say about their maxoutformike and media exclusion. I'm not gonna lie, Im by myself behind

my computer, safe in my house, but I still felt like I was tip toeing through a lions den. Honestly, reading some of that stuff got my Hackles up, and when someone

asked if they should bring us in on their CNN protest they said most of us were crazy lol. Seriously though, very ominous place, I had to run back to these forums

or else I would have had nightmares for sure.

Crickett
02-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Archie..This country was founded for the People to rule it. NOT the government, which was supposed to stay small. It now is a monster, really. Unions and organizations are welcome in Ron Paul's world. Just not big federal government nor legislations or regulations. But no largess, either. We would stop a lot of "federal funding" which is really just individuals funding things by giving money to the Feds, and them turning around and giving it where they see fit. In a RP government, the people would keep a lot more of their money to begin with. They could help others more than they do now. It would be their choice. The Democrats are NOT for this sort of thing. They want larger federal control and programs. They want Power. RP does not want power nor money. (VERY unlike Huck who I will say few good words about). He has actually said he may give some of his salary back because he won't have as much work to do, as president. The power will be given back to the people and state governments, and Congress, much more.
Hope that helped.

Jae0
02-01-2008, 06:50 PM
I Welcome and Admire all of the Huck supporters!!!

FreedomFighter8008
02-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Awesome! Welcome to the Revolution, Huckabees!!

Jae0
02-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Oh and to anyone who might have a problem with Huck supporters because of their religion.... stop. This is not about our opinions on what other people should believe in. This is about a group of people who can agree and believe on ONE point, that Ron Paul needs to be elected. Our small and petty differences mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

One Love.

dawnbt
02-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Huckabee fans are only here on RPF to steal ideas and infiltrate.

Face it, Hucka-wannabees hate Ron Paul......

Welcome to my ignore list. Don't pounce onto a thread and kill my warm fuzzies!:(

Jae0
02-01-2008, 07:17 PM
I dont understand how some people can claim to support Ron Paul and yet be so INTOLERANT of others. I think those people should re-examin themselves.

miwg
02-01-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't think we should thrash Huckabee supporters or treat them badly since everyone deserves to be treated with respect. However, I would be very careful associating that much with active Huckabee supporters. At this critical time in the election Dr. Paul needs to distance himself from Huckabee as much as possible, and I think the same applies to his supporters as well. Remember, Huckabee has adopted a few ideas from Ron Paul already and is sounding more and more like Ron Paul. We do not need for the media to misinterpret things and start reporting that Ron Paul supporters are warming up to Huckabee. Welcoming new RP converts would be a different matter.

Jae0
02-01-2008, 07:18 PM
The media wont report on the supporters, they dont care about Us or Hucks supporters.

JK/SEA
02-01-2008, 07:25 PM
OK, enough is enough on this thread. Geeez, if huck supporters want to help, then give the Ron Paul campaign money.

Please?...there, i was nice, now hit that DONATE button and give till it hurts..!

FOR LIBERTY!

dawnbt
02-01-2008, 07:27 PM

Paranoid much? Why is it when we are called kooks and terrorists it's bad, but you can spout out that they are all f-ed up in the head and that is any better. No they are not all f-ed up, they are people just like us who agree on many of the same issues. Huckabee doesn't stand a chance against us. He can steal Ron's ideas just by listening to him. "They" can steal our moneybomb idea, but it doesn't make it successful.
When Huckabee is forced out of the race by both funding and blackout his supporters will look for somewhere to turn. I would hope you would prefer then supported Ron Paul.
Your negativity and ugliness does the movement more harm than good. Please think before you speak or skip the thread all together.

eloquensanity
02-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I don't think we should thrash Huckabee supporters or treat them badly since everyone deserves to be treated with respect. However, I would be very careful associating that much with active Huckabee supporters. At this critical time in the election Dr. Paul needs to distance himself from Huckabee as much as possible, and I think the same applies to his supporters as well. Remember, Huckabee has adopted a few ideas from Ron Paul already and is sounding more and more like Ron Paul. We do not need for the media to misinterpret things and start reporting that Ron Paul supporters are warming up to Huckabee. Welcoming new RP converts would be a different matter.

I agree 100%

LibertyEagle
02-01-2008, 07:42 PM

Anyone is welcome here, as long as they abide by the forum guidelines.

Suzu
02-01-2008, 09:41 PM
I would vote for Dennis Kucinich, because he backs the constitution, and has a track record to show it. I care less about issues, and more about Freedom.

Only problem with Dennis (aside from being a socialist) is that he wants to ban all civilian handgun ownership. So, how does violating the 2nd amendment square with "he backs the constitution"?

satchelmcqueen
02-01-2008, 09:44 PM

I agree 100%. Ron paul stood for this stuff when others didnt....for the last 20 - 30 years. And i also welcome any support from Hucks supporters. Just remember, we are all just human and deserve respect from others. With that said, I welcome any new support we can get for Dr. Ron Paul. It is our country we are fighting for here, and we ALL need to keep that in mind. Ron Paul will do well i hope in the MTV thing tommorow.

Jae0
02-01-2008, 09:46 PM
EVERYONE is welcome to these forums. As long as the rules are followed they're welcome. We should open our arms to every new supporter!

And of course people steal our ideas. Our ideas are good. People that are smart realize this, and then try to emulate it. Its flattering.

Benaiah
02-01-2008, 10:25 PM
The fruits of my labor just saw another Baptist pastor converted from Huckabee to Paul last week. I still have a few more that I'm working on.

RochesterRyan
02-01-2008, 10:32 PM
-Paul gets blacklisted by the media
-Media implies Paul supporters are crazy
-Everyone thinks Paul supporters are crazy
-Huck gets the shaft from the media
-Huck supports begin to question everything they know about the media
-Huck supporters research Paul
-The message of freedom spreads

I don't care where our new members come from. Paul supporters were all over the map before this campaign began. Itís the message of freedom that brought us here. Welcome aboard Hucksters.

flair4thegold
02-01-2008, 10:38 PM
I signed up on the hucksarmy forums to post a thank you message to them for their candidate conducting himself like an adult unlike Romney and McCain. They seemed to appreciate it and had a lot of nice things to say about Ron Paul too. I don't think if Huckabee drops out and endorses McCain that they would all vote for McCain either. I think they would consider joining the Ron Paul movement.

AgentOrange
02-01-2008, 10:38 PM

Huck as a president is deeply frightening--he has too many fascist tendencies. Similarly, the idea of him as VP--only one heart beat away from the presidency--that is very scary.

Bossobass
02-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Only problem with Dennis (aside from being a socialist) is that he wants to ban all civilian handgun ownership. So, how does violating the 2nd amendment square with "he backs the constitution"?

It doesn't, and nice catch, Suz.

Bosso

dawnbt
02-01-2008, 10:53 PM
I signed up on the hucksarmy forums to post a thank you message to them for their candidate conducting himself like an adult unlike Romney and McCain. They seemed to appreciate it and had a lot of nice things to say about Ron Paul too. I don't think if Huckabee drops out and endorses McCain that they would all vote for McCain either. I think they would consider joining the Ron Paul movement.

I read that post! Great job. I was shocked though how many said that Ron Paul supporters were trashing their signs in Florida. Note to all: please don't do that, not cool. That is the one thing that stood out in their minds is that we "spam" online, trash signs, and block people from entering their HQ's.