PDA

View Full Version : WTH is going on in Hawaii? Many precincts have already voted! Nobody reporting!

libertythor
01-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Nothing is being said in the Hawaii subforum. Does anybody know?

hueylong
01-31-2008, 06:27 PM
It's a week-long process. Chill.

IPSecure
01-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Hawaii Republicans won't pick presidential candidate at caucuses

http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=13762

libertythor
01-31-2008, 06:32 PM
Hawaii Republicans won't pick presidential candidate at caucuses

http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=13762

Okay then...but the delegates are selected. Same as with Louisiana. The process still affects who gets picked to receive delegates.

I am just curious about how the precincts that have already voted went.

wstrucke
01-31-2008, 06:34 PM
i thought they couldn't release any results until they all voted? no?

libertythor
01-31-2008, 06:35 PM
i thought they couldn't release any results until they all voted? no?

Grassroots supporters that have already voted could give a report though.

wstrucke
01-31-2008, 06:37 PM
Grassroots supporters that have already voted could give a report though.

yeah, and they'll say what everyone else said at every other state that has voted so far: "Ron Paul signs everywhere!!!!!!1"

:) I'm just sayin... if we can't do anything to help get more votes there, we should just wait for the results.

libertythor
01-31-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah, and they'll say what everyone else said at every other state that has voted so far: "Ron Paul signs everywhere!!!!!!1"

:) I'm just sayin... if we can't do anything to help get more votes there, we should just wait for the results.

Thats true. I just find it strange that no reports have come out from supporters that may have attended.

I will be patient. :)

Plane1978
01-31-2008, 06:52 PM
I didn't vote cause I didn't the register republican in time.. but he is the only one with support that I can see. I was at the market the other day and talked to one of the delagates that are going to Minn to vote for him.. he said that ron got half the delegates.. I dont know how he knew this, but he seemed pretty informed..
lots of support here.

freelance
01-31-2008, 06:54 PM
Oh, they must be trying to figure out a new rule for vote counting; for example, each vote for Ron Paul only counts as 1/2 vote and each vote for John McCain counts as two votes.:eek:

libertythor
01-31-2008, 06:55 PM
I didn't vote cause I didn't the register republican in time.. but he is the only one with support that I can see. I was at the market the other day and talked to one of the delagates that are going to Minn to vote for him.. he said that ron got half the delegates.. I dont know how he knew this, but he seemed pretty informed..
lots of support here.

Cool! Now I think about it, Hawaii should be kept quiet to keep from alarming other campaigns into organizing for the State House Districts that have to vote.

Crickett
01-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Good..it is best to be quiet til it is over..all this Maine stuff will probably ave all the candidates rounding up their troops therel