PDA

View Full Version : Frank Szabo for U.S. Congress (PA 13th District)

sedele
01-31-2008, 05:45 PM
I'm not sure if Frank is a member of the forums or not, but I'm throwing his name on here since he is a member of my local meetup, The Valley Forge Ron Paul Revolutionaries and a strict Ron Paul Republican. Whoever reads this who lives in the Fightin' 13th needs to vote for Frank on April 24th.

The upcoming elections are no longer about partisan bickering or D versus R. It is literally about saving the United States of America. The real issues transcend party lines. From the North American Union, National ID Card, out of control Presidential Executive Orders, etc. our supposedly-protected civil liberties and national sovereignty are under attack.

If you put a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will immediately jump out. If you put a frog in a pot of cold water and slowly heat the water, the frog will allow itself to be boiled. The loss of freedoms and liberties in this country has occurred over a hundred years. The current generation has no experience with true freedom and therefore doesn’t realize what has been lost.

For anyone who knows me well, I’m passionate about what I believe in. I believe that there are serious problems in our country which will not be solved with the standard rhetoric and broken promises normally associated with our current politicians. Therefore, I have decided to take action and become part of the solution.

I will be running for U.S. Congress in District 13 on the Republican ticket. I cannot do this alone. There are many ways that you could support me. First, keep Madeline and me in your prayers. I will also need help with signature petitions (to get on the ballot), web design, spreading the word (feel free to forward this e-mail), etc. If you would like to vote for me, you must be registered Republican for the April 22nd Pennsylvania Primary. If you are a new voter, or would need to change your party to Republican, this must be done before March 24th. Please contact me if you would have any interest in helping my campaign in any way.
In Liberty,

Frank

Frank W. Szabo
Ambler, Pa.

My campaign for US Congress is gaining momentum. The news is out. I've spoken with three reporters in three days. There are volunteers out gathering the 1,500 - 2,000 signatures to put me on the ballot for April. There are people already commiting to work the polls. Someone has agreed to design and host a website for me. I will be meeting with representatives from the Montgomery County and Philadelphia GOP to gain their endorsement.

What is needed now is a more formal Campaign Committee (Campaign Manager, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, Volunteer Coordinator, fundraising, etc.). If you know of anyone who might be interested in helping (not necessarily you), please have them contact me ASAP. Previous political experience is preferred, but not required.

A reporter summarized my campaign in three words; "Follow the Law". We have a Constitution. Our elected leaders swear an oath to uphold and defend it. I will not break that oath - ever. The US Constitution holds the keys to solving most of the economic crises we are now dealing with.

Thanks for your support.

In liberty,

Frank

Frank W. Szabo
Candidate for US Congress
Pennsylvania District 13

futsnfup
02-13-2008, 10:53 AM
How come Frank Szabo is no longer on the paulcongress.com site? I just found out about him a few days ago and now he's no longer listed...
I'm not in his district, I'm in district 1, but I wanted to volunteer to help his campaign.

Frank899
02-14-2008, 08:30 AM
I was running for Congress to help Dr. Paul. I did not get enough signatures to get on the ballot for the Primary. I had run as an Independent in '94 on the same issues. I promised myself (and my wife) that I would not do it alone again.