PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh Helping Out

dave68
01-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Listened to Rush on and off today, and my local conservative host after his show. I missed Rush saying this, but it was repeated so many times it must be right.
The host wanted to know if Rush was right or wrong. The question?? Will John Mccain destroy the republican party if nominated?? He says he can`t vote for him. The majority of people calling in agreed Mccain can`t be the nominee. Some Ron Paul callers got to talk a long time on our local guys show.
I heard rush beating up on Mccain today which is good. He doesn`t endorse anybody which is also good. I guess that`s good because I think he wants Romney?? Some callers think he would vote for Ron if he was the nominee or 3rd party. Some funny shit is going on. I am just starting to hear Ron`s name a lot on different shows, and seeing a little in the newspapers.

Dr.3D
01-31-2008, 06:17 PM
http://www.morethings.com/fan/all_in_the_family/archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

Ever think Rush looks like this guy?

merrimac
01-31-2008, 06:48 PM
I don't see why Rush could love Bush but hate McCain. It seems to me that McCain and Bush see eye-to-eye on everything except torture.

Forward_Motion
01-31-2008, 06:56 PM
True, and Ann Coulter is doing the same at anncoulter.com, it's almost clishe, but the real dirt though is what I posted here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1139187&posted=1#post1139187

2young2vote
01-31-2008, 07:11 PM
Well i have read somewhere that 13 million people listen to his show so that could be good. If they like everything that Rush says then McClain could lose that many votes. I honestly like Romney better than McCain even though i still hate Romney.

braumstr
01-31-2008, 07:22 PM
"I don't see why Rush could love Bush but hate McCain. It seems to me that McCain and Bush see eye-to-eye on everything except torture."

Because ladies and gents; McCain is suspected of being an honest to god manchurian candidate.

He hates fox news and Rush Limbaugh as much, if not more, than we do. He his smirking the whole time at Ron because he agrees more with Dr. Paul than Rush.....its an open secret and the Neocons are more than a bit concerned. I think they view Romney as less of a threat, but not ideal but McCain is viewed as Ron Paul.

McCain made a decision to take over the party at all costs, lying through his teeth and abandoning his "straight talk" after 2000 elections. He does not believe the crap that comes out of his mouth anymore than we do.

I cannot vote for a liar like this, so none of this matters to me. I blame him for the last 4 years of Bush and who knows how many lives..thats right folks, dust off that image of Bush hugging McCain and pull up your vomit pail....

this is how I see it. Its the only thing that explains Rush.

Now.......how do we use this info to get Dr. Paul elected? The debate last night was OK for us, but we need to take McCain AND Romney down to have a shot and we need to do it before they lock up the nomination?

Maybe we can convince Rush to jump on board because Romney cant win a general with "doubling gitmo" he has a better shot at it than McCain but neither is good.

Dr. Pauls ideology has gotten too much attention and his common sense proposals have never seen the light of day. Rush could help with that, but I doubt he will. they are probably more scared of Dr. Paul than McCain.

satchelmcqueen
01-31-2008, 07:45 PM
i heard Pauls name mentioned this morning on the Early Show on CBS.

LukeNM
01-31-2008, 07:46 PM
I heard my first Ron Paul radio spot today in New Mexico right between the Rush and Hannity shows. Funny thing is our primary is not until June 3rd. It must have been a national spot? It was the healthcare ad. Dems go on Feb 5th...

seapilot
01-31-2008, 08:18 PM
Think RP is national now on the radio, heard the radio ad here in Alaska. Money is being spent wisely. Only other one I heard was for obama on a conservative raido talk show...thats a bit of wasted money.