PDA

View Full Version : It comes to this question.

filmmaker58
01-31-2008, 05:13 PM
It's come down to this simple question. Do you believe that the constitution is outdated, and do you trust our current government to lead us into whatever comes next? If the answer is no, this is your chance, and probably last chance. Support Ron Paul and any who support his views, or be prepared to live with what comes next. I'm maxing out my donations tonight.

westmich4paul
01-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Thats the very first question I ask people when I canvass either in person or by phone. Do you believe the Constitution is outdated? You would be surprised by the looks of shock from people for me even mentioning this question to them. I follow it up by asking them how important do they feel the Constitution plays in Government laws and policies. Then I explain Ron Paul to them and I throw in a little not alot on any one candidate but a little on each so they can see how non important the other candidates feel about our Constitution. I add that if they become President they will take an oath to uphold the Constitution and seeing some of their views now, if they feel that this would be of utmost importance to them. I then Give them a Ron Paul dvd (hope for America) and some lit which has my contact info on it and tell them I am not trying to sway your vote but just trying to keep you informed on all your choices. The ones who tell me I like him but he is not electable I ask this simple question. Have you ever voted for any candidate because they were the lesser of 2 evils? For which I usually get that rolling eyes answer of "sure of course". I then ask them if they are voting for someone that they really do not like "aren't they throwing their vote away anyway"? It seems to work wonders for me!