PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Dr. Paul and Fellow Americans

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-31-2008, 04:57 PM
Until recently, it has literally been years since I have been able to walk down the street and feel very good about our country. I have noticed in the past few years, people avoiding eye contact much more than usual. It is really pronounced when you take the subway here on weekdays. People seem to be totally isolated and uncaring. Why do people live like this ? I think people have felt ashamed at the atrocities and crimes that have taken place in the name of America. We have allowed ourselves to be turned into a lazy, apathetic, consumer nation. And if one were to stay glued to the television feeling totally helpless like some dejected piece of waste product spun out of this toxic mechanical monster of a nation, nothing would change.

I have been truly inspired by some of the posts, videos, news, etc that I have seen here. I do believe that we are heading into a new time as Dr. Paul has said, and it may be a difficult road ahead... No matter what though, witnessing this movement and being a part of it has brought back my pride in our nation. If we do our best not only for this election, but for the rest of our lives, to restore the integrity of our forebears, how could we regret our lives ?

Thank you all.

Ex Post Facto
01-31-2008, 05:02 PM
Thank you for sharing your beliefs. I tend to agree.

Trigonx
01-31-2008, 05:02 PM
we can still be proud to be Americans.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-31-2008, 05:05 PM
Indeed