PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

HazardPerry
01-31-2008, 04:48 PM
Good luck in Maine you guys. The turnout seems to be so terribly low that you guys have to come through! Drag some friends and family. Imagine having a state under our belt going into super tuesday...intoxicating. It would rally the troops bigtime. All eyes are on you.

Good luck and God Speed guys :D

SteveMartin
01-31-2008, 07:12 PM
The weather is supposed to be awful tomorrow and I have to drive what would normally be a 2.5-hour trip to Fort Kent in a snowstorm to give the RP speech there. Pray that I get there safely.

I am hoping that Maine will be a turning point for our entire campaign and that the old saying "As Maine goes, so goes the Union" will be revived because of it.

seapilot
01-31-2008, 07:53 PM
Ok Maine its all up to you. Dont feel any pressure but we are counting on you. The whole revolution is in your hands, win first and we crash into super tuesday with unstoppable momentum.Good Luck Maine, Again we are all counting on you. (This was supposed to be something like the endline from movie Airplane!):)

anewvoice
01-31-2008, 07:55 PM
I won't let my hopes get above expectations, but come in Maine, throw us a bone! We could use a positive boost heading into the big battle!

123tim
01-31-2008, 08:35 PM
The weather is supposed to be awful tomorrow and I have to drive what would normally be a 2.5-hour trip to Fort Kent in a snowstorm to give the RP speech there. Pray that I get there safely.

I am hoping that Maine will be a turning point for our entire campaign and that the old saying "As Maine goes, so goes the Union" will be revived because of it.

Thank you for your effort. Drive safely. I'll be praying for you. Your name will be easy to remember :)

HazardPerry
01-31-2008, 09:54 PM

Drive safely and rock their world!

Maximilian American
02-01-2008, 12:31 AM
I wish every Ron Paul supporter in Maine all the best, thank you for your efforts, ya gotta believe!

phoenixrising
02-01-2008, 12:49 AM
GO MAINE!!!! TONS of positive thoughts/energy coming your way!! u CAN do it the strategy works!!! :)

coyote_sprit
02-01-2008, 01:14 AM
If RP comes in first in this state we'll finally launch, give them hell!!!

Dave Pedersen
02-01-2008, 01:21 AM
..it was a few boys from Maine who stood their ground on Little Roundtop a few years ago.. they were completely out of ammunition, nearly surrounded by superior forces and having nothing better to do they CHARGED towards the enemy..

and they prevailed

markj
02-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Godspeed Steve!

Go Maine!!!

tonyr1988
02-01-2008, 02:26 AM
We're all cheering for you guys up in Maine - rock 'em hard!

Zibblu
02-01-2008, 02:59 AM
Rock On Maine. We *need* some good news heading into Super Tuesday. Imagine if Ron Paul wins the last state before Super Tuesday, that could give him a huge boost. Assuming of course that the MSM actually reports about it...

Pauls' Revere
02-01-2008, 03:13 AM
..it was a few boys from Maine who stood their ground on Little Roundtop a few years ago.. they were completely out of ammunition, nearly surrounded by superior forces and having nothing better to do they CHARGED towards the enemy..

and they prevailed

We are watching and the spirits of your revolutionary Brothers and Sisters are behind you!-CHARGE!!

Molly1
02-01-2008, 10:39 AM

and they prevailed

Sounds like Maine!:D

YOU GO MAINE!!

Good luck you guys!!

DocMoose
02-01-2008, 10:45 AM
You are patriots.

You are heroes.

Go Mainers!

RonRules
02-01-2008, 10:54 AM
A win in Maine would change EVERYTHING.

Go Maine Go.

tommyzDad
02-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Good luck, Maine!

familydog
02-01-2008, 03:46 PM
My prayers go out to yins in Maine. Especially so that nobody gets hurt going to vote in those storms, even if they are not voting for Paul.

Good luck :)

TER
02-01-2008, 03:49 PM
My prayers go out to yins in Maine. Especially so that nobody gets hurt going to vote in those storms, even if they are not voting for Paul.

Good luck :)

:rolleyes:

rmholla
02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
I hope Mother Nature is kind to everyone as they go out to vote. It is pretty nasty here in PA at the moment.

I would love to see Maine give Ron Paul his first gold. Good luck to all of his supporters, fight the good fight.

-

familydog
02-01-2008, 04:32 PM

iloveliberty
02-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Good Luck guys.....

Mopsus
02-02-2008, 06:04 AM
Go Mainers!!!!

Drag Grandma, Grandpa, your passed out hockey buddy and the dog and take the whole lot to the caucus sites. You guys up there have a golden opportunity in your hands. We need you. Hit it!

Godspeed!