PDA

View Full Version : I Feel even if $51 Million was raised...MSM will talk about HILLARY/OBAMA Debate

JT1
01-31-2008, 04:27 PM
They are building the Hillary/Obama debate up like the debate of the century.

It is all you are going to hear tomorrow and all weekend into Super Tuesday.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 04:41 PM
who cares

not really something to worry about

we dont get msm airtime anyways

but we can focus on getting more donations and supporters for ron paul

instead of even caring who the hell the msm talks about in the democratic race

miketwalker
01-31-2008, 05:55 PM
As much as we may want to not think about it, they are partially right.

Without Ron Paul as the republican candidate, the democrats will most likely win the White House in a landslide victory. Just look at the voter turnout for the democrats versus the republicans (heck they almost matched the amount of republicans in my precincts in Florida and they weren't getting any candidates out've it). The democrats are motivated and sick of what the Bush/republicans have done over the past 8 years.

Tonight is a big night, and it's all the more reason why we need Ron Paul to be our candidate.

MRoCkEd
01-31-2008, 06:28 PM
This isn't for the MSM, this is for Ron
Give him the boost he asked for

FarSide
01-31-2008, 06:59 PM

Exactly. Friday and Saturday usually have lower viewership in general, so even if they report on it a lot there wouldn't be as many people seeing it.

While gaining more national attention is a nice ancillary benefit to the bomb, the most important thing is keeping RP going!

HazardPerry
01-31-2008, 07:06 PM

Right on. I'm not looking for coverage by those hacks. I'm looking to give Ron the money he needs to spread the message.

BreakYourChains
01-31-2008, 07:09 PM
Right on. I'm not looking for coverage by those hacks. I'm looking to give Ron the money he needs to spread the message.

Exactly! Who cares what they talk about? We need the money for Ron and this is OUR fight to win!

RPinUptownChi
01-31-2008, 07:15 PM
If either Clinton or Obama ends up implementing their respective plans it will only be because they take advantage of all the power Bush consolidated in the executive branch...

how awesome is the backlash against Bill Clinton?

Sarkin
01-31-2008, 09:31 PM
Screw the media for the next day or two, we need to focus on giving Ron what he asked for.

N13
01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Don't worry about the MSM talking heads spewing their puke, its all about what that money can do to spread the good RP word to the voters.