PDA

View Full Version : I thought RP did great.

Gadsden Flag
01-31-2008, 04:20 PM
He did a much better job of speaking in this debate than I have seen in the other ones.

Usually he ends up speaking in a high voice and speaking too fast. He sounded confident and calm in the (very few) times he got to talk.

He gave some very good answers, too. Especially the 100 years and Reagen questions.

Yes, he didn't get much time. But look on the bright side. I think he gave the best answers he could in the time he did get.

MessyTessy
01-31-2008, 04:21 PM
I agree, and it shows because they have been replaying his well thought out answers throughout the day, in a positive fashion...not the usual 'show the kook' type

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-31-2008, 04:26 PM
He's getting better every time out. We all want to make love to his ideas, but most of us wouldn't nominate him for a press secretary type job. (well, more of a "throw tomatoes at me" type job) And while we're all pretty good at being monday morning quarterbacks, almost none of us are used to facing what he does. He's coming along.

Gadsden Flag
01-31-2008, 04:27 PM
^^^ They have? Whoa! They never, ever replay RP the next day. That's good to hear.

And I am a person who usually is very hard on RP's debate performance.