PDA

View Full Version : About the Reagan Library Debate from a Huck Supporter

lildawnfawn
01-31-2008, 04:19 PM
Hey Yall!

I'm a Huck supporter and I know we all disagree with a lot of issues.
But I think we are all in agreeance about knowing what is fairness and rudeness.
We all at HucksArmy are boycotting Fox and ebaying our sean Hannity, laura Ingraham, ann coulter books because they are trash to us now and are too rough for toilet paper.
I totally thought it was rude of Anderson to cut off Ron Paul and unfair
that Huck and Paul got very little time. I know Huck was trying to get in all the right words in fast breath with Anderson saying "Time,Time, Time." Take note they let McCain talk as looooong as he wanted to and Romney just hogged the scene.
A lot of us emailed CNN about the debate and have been emailing them about the Spin. I may not agree with Pauls views but I do know fairness and how unfair the media has favored Romney and McCain.

Best regards on the 5th
Dawn.

Gadsden Flag
01-31-2008, 04:21 PM
Agreed!

I know many RP supporters can be vicious in supprt of our candidate, but even we applauded Huckabee when he said 'I'd like to be here' to Cooper last night.

ghemminger
01-31-2008, 04:21 PM
thanks lildawn! you might be surprised that Dr. Paul is an avid pro-lifer and believes life begins at conception - welcome to the forums - let's fight for equal time

WilliamC
01-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Thanks for coming in here and voicing your opinion.

I like the way Mike Huckabee has been slowly starting to agree with more and more of Ron Paul's positions, and he has always seemed respectful to Ron Paul during the debates, unlike the giggling Rudy or smirking McCain and Romney.

I hope Huckabee and Paul talk to each other more and see what common ground they have.

It's not about the candidates, it's about the Constitution.

-lotus-
01-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Let us 2 armies unite and tear down the wall of censorship being erected around this election. This one WONT be stolen from the American People!

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-31-2008, 04:23 PM
Welcome

hillertexas
01-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Yea...there were definitely rules in that "debate with no rules".

I think Mike actually tried to help at one point by "calling Ron by name" but they still didn't give him time for a response.

Welcome to our forum.
Stick around if you like. :)

TSOL
01-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Thank you Dawn !

brandon
01-31-2008, 04:25 PM
Wow, no one likes fox anymore. How the hell can they stay in business? Liberals hate them. a full 50% of the republican candidates supporters are boycotting them.

Why are they still on the air? Oh I know, it is because they have the Simpsons. Those bastards!

liberteebell
01-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Let us 2 armies unite and tear down the wall of censorship being erected around this election. This one WONT be stolen from the American People!

+1776

Staynsane
01-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Thank you for your thoughts lildawn.. I felt your pain last night

rockandrollsouls
01-31-2008, 04:28 PM
I just wish all the pro-war republicans would realize Dr. Paul is tough on terrorism, but knows we don't need an army to dismantle a country to keep us safe.

Note to all- He should really stress this in debates.

reaver
01-31-2008, 04:29 PM
Hey Yall!

We all at HucksArmy are boycotting Fox and ebaying our sean Hannity, laura Ingraham, ann coulter books because they are trash to us now and are too rough for toilet paper.
that Huck and Paul got very little time.

Best regards on the 5th
Dawn.

Awesome, you guys are boycotting them too! Even have a forum for that.
Thats true, I wasn't upset about Huckabee not getting time though. ;)

Thanks, you too. You know it's still not to late to embrace the good doctor...

Danny Molina
01-31-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah it was unfair. Thanks for your support.

Theocrat
01-31-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey Yall!

But I think we are all in agreeance about knowing what is fairness and rudeness.
that Huck and Paul got very little time. I know Huck was trying to get in all the right words in fast breath with Anderson saying "Time,Time, Time." Take note they let McCain talk as looooong as he wanted to and Romney just hogged the scene.
A lot of us emailed CNN about the debate and have been emailing them about the Spin. I may not agree with Pauls views but I do know fairness and how unfair the media has favored Romney and McCain.

Best regards on the 5th
Dawn.

It's refreshing to see other campaigns recognize the blatant biases and shutouts that we as Ron Paul supporters have had to deal with from the beginning of this race. Thank you for your efforts to hold our media accountable for their lack of objectivity and fairness. May God bless us in our efforts towards the truth!

dirka
01-31-2008, 04:36 PM
Hey, I disagree with all of Huck's policies, but I was just as disgusted that they censored him as much as Ron.

And they did it at the previous debate too. I mean, who wants to listen to 2 phonies that agree on everything for hours! At least huck has some funny anticdotes. If Americans didn't see the biased last night, they are hopeless. I feel sorry for America.

Original_Intent
01-31-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey Yall!

Best regards on the 5th
Dawn.

Welcome to our world - this has been Ron Paul's treatment from the start. At least the media gave your man a month of free press which culminated in his win of Iowa. They have been making fun of Ron Paul and calling him a longshot and a kook since Spring of 2007. It is funny how the unfairness of it all was not apparent until your candidate was also a recipient.

To his credit, Mike did say that excluding Ron from the forum in Iowa was improper. But calling foul only when it is affecting you is not honorable, you should be as willing to call foul when the media suppresses another candidate as well as your own. Staying silent when the unfairness is to your advantage is, as your candidate would say, "without honor".

Lovecraftian4Paul
01-31-2008, 04:38 PM
It's good to see Huck supporters join the battle against media censorship. We have to stand up now as one, not just for our beloved candidates, but because the media will only be emboldened to pull the same dirty tricks more frequently in future elections.

ghemminger
01-31-2008, 04:38 PM
It's refreshing to see other campaigns recognize the blatant biases and shutouts that we as Ron Paul supporters have had to deal with from the beginning of this race. Thank you for your efforts to hold our media accountable for their lack of objectivity and fairness. May God bless us in our efforts towards the truth!

Besides foriegn policy - the Huckster is following on somewhat similar lines as RP - "China" abolish the IRS, at least he is trying....

Crickett
01-31-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey, I disagree with all of Huck's policies, but I was just as disgusted that they censored him as much as Ron.

And they did it at the previous debate too. I mean, who wants to listen to 2 phonies that agree on everything for hours! At least huck has some funny anticdotes. If Americans didn't see the biased last night, they are hopeless. I feel sorry for America.

From Arkansas, I know Huck was indicted FOURTEEN times and convicted 5 times for misappropriating funds, and he vandalized all the state computers in his offices when he left. I guess you can tell I do not think such a criminal should run for any office but the unemployment one, however, he is funny and charismatic, and would have made a more interesting and entertaining debate if he had been given more time, although I would not have believed a word he said.

That said, please put at the TOP of your letters and comments to any MSM to "Please place this letter into your FCC public file". That way, they can not throw it away, and it must be presented when their license comes up for renewal.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 04:48 PM
Here is my issue with this though,

Where were the hucksters when it was ONLY ron paul who didn't get equal air time? not here trying to say it isn't right BUT in their forums all amped up.

I have nothing against any huck fans or the huckster himself BUT why is it that they only realize that we have a so called common goal only ONCE they realize that the msm is now trying to tank their candidate?

Here is the real issue though,

we are on a rise UP whereas the huckster was up and now the msm is trying to shove him in a dark corner. Why? I really am not sure but they only want a 2 man race and even the huckster himself didn't try and include ron paul when he stated it as "he is still in the race as well" and it is not just a 2 man race. He is not caring about equal air time for him AND ron paul BUT only himself. Anyone else realize this? I sure did.

ghemminger
01-31-2008, 04:49 PM

Where were the hucksters when it was ONLY ron paul who didn't get equal air time? not here trying to say it isn't right BUT in their forums all amped up.

I have nothing against any huck fans or the huckster himself BUT why is it that they only realize that we have a so called common goal only ONCE they realize that the msm is now trying to tank their candidate?

LOL... yeah it seems everyone is unhappy this time around - the Rep.s are in big trouble....

Dave Pedersen
01-31-2008, 04:53 PM
Welcome to our world - this has been Ron Paul's treatment from the start. At least the media gave your man a month of free press which culminated in his win of Iowa. They have been making fun of Ron Paul and calling him a longshot and a kook since Spring of 2007. It is funny how the unfairness of it all was not apparent until your candidate was also a recipient.

To his credit, Mike did say that excluding Ron from the forum in Iowa was improper. But calling foul only when it is affecting you is not honorable, you should be as willing to call foul when the media suppresses another candidate as well as your own. Staying silent when the unfairness is to your advantage is, as your candidate would say, "without honor".

I don't see a whole lot of us calling foul when Gravel is turned aside so what goes around comes around.

Zolah
01-31-2008, 04:54 PM
Whatever your opinion on the candidates, we should all be able to agree that they all deserve equal time and questions, the media shouldn't try and tell us who to vote for

cien750hp
01-31-2008, 05:01 PM
Whatever your opinion on the candidates, we should all be able to agree that they all deserve equal time and questions, the media shouldn't try and tell us who to vote for

agreed. as much as i hate limiting responses to a minute i realize its needed for fairness. last night was beyond unfair. anderson lied to ron paul, didn't go back to him when romney kept talking and ron paul signaled he wanted to, and cut him off. he also told huckabee (or maybe it was one of the other people) that they would "shower him with questions" and they still didn't. lies lies lies

Gadsden Flag
01-31-2008, 05:03 PM
They easily could have given each candidate at 10-15 minutes of time.

fuzzybekool
01-31-2008, 05:03 PM
CNN doesn't give a rat's ass how many emails you send them or how many threads are posted on these forums with our outrage.

They will cut off our candidates, limit their time, marginalize them, and spit them out on the floor as you watch helplessly.

And the reason they will do it and continue to do it is because THEY CAN and WE WON'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT EXCEPT COMPLAIN AND THEY KNOW IT.

Either we work hard to get RON PAUL some VICTORIES somewhere in these 50 states and force the MSM to take notice or we MARCH TO CNN HEADQUARTERS IN ATLANTA in MASSIVE NUMBERS and DEMAND EQUAL TIME or face a BOYCOTT.

Anything else "my friends" is just venting and hey, I vent here too. Guilty.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Either way though, ron paul can go 3rd party and win if we want him to, the huckster is a repub that cant go 3rd party and win so I think the huck fans need to start figuring out a battle strategy to get back into the repub race somehow. Not sure if they can once the msm shuts them out BUT prayer can fix many things as it has in my life as well.

Once you go ron paul you WONT go back. I speak for myself on this but I know most rp supporters feel the same way. We dont vote the lesser of two evils or someone who can WIN the horse race. We want someone who can fix the nation and bring it back to what it should be. Ron Paul is the ONLY one who can do that and actually has a strong voting record showing it as well as the understanding of ECONOMICS to back it up.

We can always have a powerful army BUT we need to be financially stable to accomplish that and I saw nothing from the huckster to prove he knows how to do anything for the economy besides taking out the irs but where will he get the money to fund the "gates of hell" army?

Empty promises dont mean anything and this is what we as a nation need to do

STOP SPENDING OURSELVES INTO A RECESSION

so what is the main thing we can cut back or completely off of?

MESSING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES UNTIL THEY MESS WITH US FIRST

I want a strong defense for the country but I dont really care about building up other nations armies as well. How stupid of a thought process is that?

stop taking our ss money from our elders to fund the war and let them enjoy their "golden years"....

war does NOT solve everything and once we get out of the nations what happens? we start trading with them, making money from them and for them and become prosperous.

If we set things up with other nations so they then became wealthy do you see them attacking us? Why would you attack your money supply?

So if they attack us because WE are prosperous (recession, home mortgages flopped, $.04 cent dollar value - why are we called wealth again?" AND free (national id card, patriot act, taking God out of the schools at a fed level, taxing us from birth to death t name a few) why cant we start trading with them and let them enjoy the rich life as well and just be happy?

Why does there need to be war to solve things when we can get things done by talking? After all wars what ends up happening? the powers that be sit down and talk about it and figure it out right? so why not do that NOW? instead of blowing them all to high hell just incase they MIGHT have nuclear this or that?

I think we need to continue our fight and the hucksters need to realize the whole pictures BESIDES simply the religious aspects of things. God forbid the government gets ahold of religion like they did with schooling and health care. That would be a sad sad day and I think we all can agree that the government needs to have ZERO business with religion or faith in general.

We the people can change the moral issues of america and to assume that just because you elect a true christian (ron paul is as well) that the nation would become one under God. It cant happen by force because God gives us the choice.

We need to change the laws and not fight them if we want to have a more moral upstanding nation.

Keep the government OUT of our churches by allowing the STATES to be able to make their own minds up on the issues.

Imagine being able to bring back prayer in the schools at a state level with the feds not being able to stop it? I think that is up to local and state laws if not simply left to the schools and those who vote with the school boards themselves. Th government is getting into too many aspects of our lives and this has nothing to do with you being FOR or AGAINST prayer in schools or anything BUT to realize that it should be up to the parents and the local/state to make the decisions based on THEIR citizens and not some guys at the top saying what it should or should not be

Wake up people and start researching things MORE.

lildawnfawn
01-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Well, it is very unfair of a Media outlet to say a Candidate is out of the race when the Candidate hasn't removed himself from the race. The people at Fox news or any other outlet should be fired for saying that to anyone.

Original_Intent: We have been focused on Huck like yall have been focused on Paul. We take notice of the change and attitude and we also said it was unfair for Paul to not attend that debate. Just because we don't come running over here to say it doesn't mean we dont take notice. I remember when Huck was just an asterick on the forms with all of them saying he had no chance.

In all fairness, I can not vote for Hominy Romney because I can not relate to a Gadzillionaire
who spends money and will not miss it. Romney is a flip flopper and he will flipflop back to his old ways if he gets to the white house. I will not vote McBoring McCain because he will be whacked by Giuliani after a year when if he makes it to the white house.

Ok so where does that leave us. We are all fitting into the same tight boat. Putting differences aside the Republican party is turning on it's own and getting cannibalistic.
I am loyal to my candidate and probably won't vote for anyone if he doesn't make it. I am an ARkansas resident and I know of the good things Mike did for Arkansas.
One thing that brought me here is NOT that I just starting noticing Ron Paul being treated uncivilily is that someone commented on mikehuckabee.com of a Ron Paul supporter and it touched me deeply and I thought I'd bravely cross lines to come and tell yall I hear ya
and feel your pain just as your person did.

Just keep emailing the news outlets and we will do the same. :)

Feelgood
01-31-2008, 05:06 PM
Thanks Dawn

Though I disagree with almost everything Tax Hike Mike is for, I dont disagree he should have gotten more airtime as well. Unfortunately for Huck, since he is starting to sound more like Ron Paul, that could be what has gotten him in trouble.

Being that Huckabee is in trouble financially, and like it or not, will have to drop out before long, I would like to invite you and those from Huck's forums to take a closer look at Ron Paul as a candidate. I think if you actually take the time to really look over his record, take a look at his positions, youll find that he really isnt all that bad. As a matter of fact, if youd like to tell us what it is you disagree with him on, we would all be more then happy to discuss it with you. It could be your opinions are found on false information put out by the MSM. Who knows. :)

At any rate, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. :D

DDMX
01-31-2008, 05:07 PM
Paul Huckabee 2008?

:)

ConstitutionGal
Every one of these 'debates' have been orchestrated for the benefit of the perceived 'front-runners'. In an honest and fair situation, a question would be presented and each candidate (each one going first in turn and then continuing down the line and then starting over) would have x- amount of time to answer. When that time was up, their microphone would be cut off and the next candidate's would be turned on for them to begin their answer. No rebuttals until it was each candidate's turn to talk and any rebuttals would be at their own discretion and would have to be done within the original time allotted. THIS would be fair.

Also, I'd like to see audience submitted questions pulled out a hat or bowl or something and not be 'approved' by some 'moderator'.

TimeForaChange
When it was only Ron Paul being ignored during the Huckaboom, we were all conspiracy nuts believing the "Free Media" was deliberately blackballing Ron Paul. Anyone else see the irony?

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 05:18 PM
already voiced on it timeforachange but YES,

Even last night mike ONLY wanted to say that HE TOO was in the race not that there were TWO OTHERS still in the race. He is STILL for himself alone even though his supporters understand the overall issue.

Do you really see the huckster wanting to be looked down on like ron paul has? does he really want to be classified with ron paul now as an underdog? DOUBT IT, because then he would realize what he would then be up against.

By all means if the huckster actually said something that "you know me and ron paul are still in this race" then I would give the guy props BUT he is for himself. Not saying it is a bad thing because he is running for ONE position and not to share the pulpit (not church style) with someone.

I think the huck fans though realize what it feels like NOW to see what happens when you get blacked out. It is hard trust us BUT we have been blacked out since last year and still raise more money then most.

We did not simply just care about ron pauls black out, we all talked about kucinich as well as alan keyes and most anyone who actually was blacked out and TRIED to put up an effort to stay in the game. Its a hard thing to overcome but we have and you hucksters can do it also, its just a damn hard hill to climb especially right before super tuesday.

ONly thing that I am thankful of is we have not peaked yet and then got shut down like what they are doing to the huckster, we are still climbing up and will soon be out of the blackout because of the base of supporters we are getting together who will not vote for anyone BESIDES ron paul.

Keep up the fight hucksters and by all means keep up the emails to the msm, we did it for a few months now and it can work BUT your hill is going to be harder to climb now that they paint the huckster as "the one who USED to be in the top tier and is now dropping". I think it is wrong to let the msm try and play politics and narrow down the field to 2 when there are still 4 that are actually trying for the repub nomination BUT you got to do what you got to do.

This is old news to us but brand new to you guys, hope you can get over the blackouts and how to combat them a.s.a.p. or you could tank like the others they did it too.

Ron Paul will be in the general election one way or another, I would suggest seeing if the huckster has a secondary strategy and if so what it could be. I dont see him wanting to be a v.p. of romney but at times I can see him wanting to cozy up to mccain as a possible v.p. am I wrong in that assumption?

What will he do if he doesn't get the nomination? go v.p., try for a 3rd party somehow or go for a governor spot? those are the questions that need to be looked at. Dont assume a win and always have backup options.

I think he would make a fine vice president for ron paul, he could keep the moral issues inline and learn more about economics from ron paul.

Lucille
01-31-2008, 05:20 PM
I was looking for a Huck forum today, just to drop by and write a note just like yours to Huck's supporters!

Loved how Huck called them on it, on behalf of both himself and Paul. Much appreciated!

Thanks, Mike!

The corporate media elites fancy themselves kingmakers. What they are is biased hacks and enemies of the Republic.

(They treated Fred the same way.)

Cleaner44
01-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Hey Yall!

Best regards on the 5th
Dawn.

Keep up the fight Dawn. More Americans need to see how we are all being manipualted by the media. I was glad to see Huckabee drawing attention to this bias.

DFF
01-31-2008, 05:28 PM
Paul Huckabee 2008?

A Paul/Huck ticket would be dangerous, cuz' Paul can rake in the cash and Huck can rake in the Evangelicals.

FreedomAndLaw
01-31-2008, 05:32 PM
It's disturbing to see blatant censorship even when you don't agree with the candidate being suppressed. Huckabee and RP are clearly too polite to participate in CNN's presidential soap opera. It would be nice if CNN offered RP and Huckabee a 1 hr unmoderated debate before the 5th to make up for last night.

Molly1
01-31-2008, 05:36 PM
I think it's wonderful that so many are waking up to media manipulation.

Once you see through propaganda, you will never be fooled again!

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 05:37 PM
I am happy that this woke up ALOT of Americans who support the huckster. Even if they dont want to move to ron paul they are at least realizing how biased the media can be and how powerful they really are at completely stopping a candidate if they so choose at the drop of a hat.

I am sorry you guys are getting your candidate tanked like this BUT glad you can now start believing the so called "conspiracy" which isn't even a conspiracy but a right now TRUTH.

The media should NEVER be able to try and make people decide between only 2 candidates solely because they want it to be an even race like the democrats have.

I am happy you guys are now saying "Wait a minute"

One thing I did notice up until guiliani dropped out was the huckster was getting air time EVERYWHERE, even on c-span I sat watching him play his bass at this or that convention or rally but then POOF he is gone from the airwaves at a NATIONAL level.

crazy stuff but hey thats how things are in America and why it needs to change.

I hope you guys can get the huckster to realize this issue as well and maybe get on our team to combat this for the greater good.

Molly1
01-31-2008, 05:37 PM
It's disturbing to see blatant censorship even when you don't agree with the candidate being suppressed. Huckabee and RP are clearly too polite to participate in CNN's presidential soap opera. It would be nice if CNN offered RP and Huckabee a 1 hr unmoderated debate before the 5th to make up for last night.

This is a great idea! Paul and Huckabee supporters should write to CNN and demand it. The two of them on stage alone for one hour.:)

specsaregood
01-31-2008, 05:40 PM
All I have to say is quote the immortal words of John McClaine, "Welcome to the party pal."

Ira Aten
01-31-2008, 05:40 PM
When it was only Ron Paul being ignored during the Huckaboom, we were all conspiracy nuts believing the "Free Media" was deliberately blackballing Ron Paul. Anyone else see the irony?

Yes, I see it, and am rather sickened by it. Especially after seeing Huckaboo's new ad this morning on CNN.

It had the Huckaburger all of a sudden deciding that a great idea, instead of his "fair tax" is to (and I quote) "ABOLISH THE IRS".

I wonder where the hell Mike heard that. He kissed up to the warmongers last night, rah rahing some more war, but this morning all of a sudden he is Ron Paul with Black hair.

Go back to Clinton land Mike. And take John McCain with you.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 05:42 PM
I think huck has gotten MORE THEN ENOUGH free airtime compaired to ron paul. Not trying to be rude but we are just picking up steam while the huckster is getting tanked by the msm.

I wish someone would add up the total HOURS the huckster has gotten in free airtime, print and so forth compared to ron paul and then see if we should BOTH try and get them on air????

The huckster is still out for himself as shown lastnight, once he is more then happy to realize that ron paul is actually going to the general election and the huckster might not then we might have something here.

Seriously I think as far as huck vs. ron paul as far as airtime and print goes it would be at least

500 to 1 in the hucksters favor and even the huck fans can agree with that.

Ron Paul only gets online airtime so to speak because we get it done, we have NOT broken into the major media AT ALL yet but will very soon whether they want it or not.

I am not trying to keep the huckster in the race personally but I do agree it is unfair what has NOW just happened to him.

You guys have gotten what "blacked out for a couple days or a week?" we have been blacked out since last year.

Lets see how strong your grassroots can be to keep the fight up? it aint that easy so get ready for a hard battle.

Without all the free airtime you will now have to fund the hucksters entire ad campaign so I would suggest finding A TON of people to do that or you will soon see yourself polling in the single digits as well.

keep up the fight but this is not a two man race as I ONLY support ron paul for president.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 05:43 PM
He is hoping to get the ron paul supporters on board, what he doesn't realize is that we are not voting for the REPUBLICAN NOMINATION but for Ron Paul and only him.

Yes, I see it, and am rather sickened by it. Especially after seeing Huckaboo's new ad this morning on CNN.

It had the Huckaburger all of a sudden deciding that a great idea, instead of his "fair tax" is to (and I quote) "ABOLISH THE IRS".

I wonder where the hell Mike heard that. He kissed up to the warmongers last night, rah rahing some more war, but this morning all of a sudden he is Ron Paul with Black hair.

Go back to Clinton land Mike. And take John McCain with you.

lildawnfawn
01-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Thank you to all to your comments and to those that have kinds words and agree about media manupulation.
Thanks Lucille, come visit us at Hucksarmy.com

To the others that think I'm here to get you to vote for Mike... I came here out of sincerity as I stated before. If you don't believe
it, it's your problem. I know we would treat you in a kind manner on Hucksarmy.
I watch Mike get to where he is today and he has been beaten down on the whole time by Fox like Ron Paul.
I am sorry yall didn't see it but I can understand because your focus is on Ron and ours is on Mike. I didn't have to come here. Lets not be like McCain and Romney that fight between themselves. OK?

I was looking for a Huck forum today, just to drop by and write a note just like yours to Huck's supporters!

Loved how Huck called them on it, on behalf of both himself and Paul. Much appreciated!

Thanks, Mike!

The corporate media elites fancy themselves kingmakers. What they are is biased hacks and enemies of the Republic.

(They treated Fred the same way.)

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 05:48 PM
Here is a very simple example of how much the hucksters really cared about us last year

http://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/compare.htm

I have bigger things to worry about like getting my freedoms back rather then worrying about how biased they are NOW being with the huckster especially when his own supports were right there with the msm trying to tank us.

Lets see how strong the support really is for huckabee now. Not being rude but sure want to see what they as an entire "movement" can continue doing when being blacked out.

We will soon find out tomorrow though right?

I hope you guys can raise whatever money you want but with a blackout you better quadruple that number to be able to continue getting the same amount of airtime as you have had thusfar.

InLoveWithRon
01-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Hey Yall!

Best regards on the 5th
Dawn.

LOL.. Welcome aboard.. Now you understand how we have felt for months..

Our blackout is still much worse than yours.. Imagine what we have had to deal with.. Our emotions have been greatly tested through all this.. I know that my blood pressure has never been this high.

lildawnfawn
01-31-2008, 05:51 PM
This is a great idea! Paul and Huckabee supporters should write to CNN and demand it. The two of them on stage alone for one hour.:)

I LIKE THIS IDEA!!!

Original_Intent
01-31-2008, 05:54 PM
Thank you to all to your comments and to those that have kinds words and agree about media manupulation.

To the others that think I'm here to get you to vote for Mike... I came here out of sincerity as I stated before. If you don't believe
I watch Mike get to where he is today and he has been beaten down on the whole time by Fox like Ron Paul.
I am sorry yall didn't see it but I can understand because your focus is on Ron and ours is on Mike. I didn't have to come here. Lets not be like McCain and Romney that fight between themselves. OK?

This is blatantly false. I was on Hucksarmy for a couple of weeks openly as a Ron Paul supporter but I never proselyted while I was there and I was permanently banned. When I asked the admin why I was told that I was not there to get Huckabee elected and therefore was not welcome.

ghemminger
01-31-2008, 05:55 PM
I LIKE THIS IDEA!!!

Rember Dawn the big picture - Huckabee is almost guranteed a VP spot and considering the small amount of money raised he has done more than any of you could have expected....

We have been blcked out from the very beginning and it will be back to the drawing board for us for 2012 and hopefully staking out 30-40 senate and congressional seats...

For a majority of us we would welcome a friend and ally in Huckabee. :)

InLoveWithRon
01-31-2008, 05:56 PM
I.

I wish someone would add up the total HOURS the huckster has gotten in free airtime, print and so forth compared to ron paul and then see if we should BOTH try and get them on air????

Dr Paul's media coverage last week - 0.2% - was too small to even put on the graph:
http://www.journalism.org/files/u26/race_for_media_Exposure_final_0.png

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9886/mediaexposurebycandidatnz7.jpg

John McCain received EIGHTY FIVE TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week.
Rudy Giuliani received SIXTY NINE TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week.
Mitt Romney received FIFTY NINE TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week.
Mike Huckabee received THIRTY TWO TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week.
Fred Thompson received TWENTY FIVE TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week, and Thompson dropped out and wasn't even in the race any longer..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=100886

mosquitobite
01-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Without all the free airtime you will now have to fund the hucksters entire ad campaign so I would suggest finding A TON of people to do that or you will soon see yourself polling in the single digits as well.

Amen

Just another reason to hate McCain/Feingold.

Molly1
01-31-2008, 05:59 PM
Dr Paul's media coverage last week - 0.2% - was too small to even put on the graph:
http://www.journalism.org/files/u26/race_for_media_Exposure_final_0.png

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9886/mediaexposurebycandidatnz7.jpg

John McCain received EIGHTY FIVE TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week.
Rudy Giuliani received SIXTY NINE TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week.
Mitt Romney received FIFTY NINE TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week.
Mike Huckabee received THIRTY TWO TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week.
Fred Thompson received TWENTY FIVE TIMES more media coverage than Dr Paul in that week

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=100886

wow where did you get these stats?

Any lawyers in the house? A lawyer needs to look at this.

InLoveWithRon
01-31-2008, 06:00 PM
wow where did you get these stats?

the link is at the bottom of my post.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Hey Yall!

Best regards on the 5th
Dawn.

I agree 100%.

I absolutely oppose the censorship of ideas and this UN-FAIR treatment of certain Presidential Candidates by the media. Candidates should get equal time in debates, and the press coverage should be at least around equal. Ron Paul gets ZERO media coverage, and now as you point out Mike Huckabee is being put on the back burner also to promote the establishment candidates. Which isn't right. All candidates deserve equal time.

Original_Intent
01-31-2008, 06:05 PM
I think huck has gotten MORE THEN ENOUGH free airtime compaired to ron paul. Not trying to be rude but we are just picking up steam while the huckster is getting tanked by the msm.

The huckster is still out for himself as shown lastnight, once he is more then happy to realize that ron paul is actually going to the general election and the huckster might not then we might have something here.

Seriously I think as far as huck vs. ron paul as far as airtime and print goes it would be at least

500 to 1 in the hucksters favor and even the huck fans can agree with that.

Ron Paul only gets online airtime so to speak because we get it done, we have NOT broken into the major media AT ALL yet but will very soon whether they want it or not.

I am not trying to keep the huckster in the race personally but I do agree it is unfair what has NOW just happened to him.

You guys have gotten what "blacked out for a couple days or a week?" we have been blacked out since last year.

Lets see how strong your grassroots can be to keep the fight up? it aint that easy so get ready for a hard battle.

keep up the fight but this is not a two man race as I ONLY support ron paul for president.

Actually, your wish has been granted. I do not remember who did it but someone did a study of the amount of press given to each candidate (television, print, electronic) and in comparison to Paul it varied from Clinton and Obama getting over 100 times the coverage as Ron Paul, down to the Mitt and McCain getting 30 or 40 times the coverage and even the next closest candidate had received more than ten times the total coverage as Ron Paul. May have been on LewRockwell that I saw that posted.

edit: OK look about three posts above this one. It is not iin the same format as the article i saw but it is the same data.

transistor
01-31-2008, 06:10 PM
funny that huck's army didn't care about fairness in the last 15 debates...

Hook
01-31-2008, 06:12 PM
I LIKE THIS IDEA!!!

Just write in your candidate in the General Election. That is what most of us are doing if Ron doesn't win. I never understood why voters confine themselves to the "pre-ordained" candidates the parties choose.

Shellshock1918
01-31-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey Yall!

Best regards on the 5th
Dawn.

"Welcome to the club, pal"

Paul/ Huckabee independent ticket anyone?

PatriotOne
01-31-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey Yall!

Best regards on the 5th
Dawn.

We've been dealing with it since the beginning of the debates. And they wonder why we seem to be angry sometimes :rolleyes:. Welcome to our world. You are too kind to pass it off as media bias....it is intentional election manipulation.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 06:20 PM
So I will say this, sorry that your huckster is not getting covered anymore BUT now its our time to shine people.

We have the right candidate and there is only one position that we are trying to get him in and it isn't a two person position.

Keep up your fight for the huckster but we are not going to take time to help out another candidate who only cares about his own self as shown last night.

What this will prove is

"how much support does the huckster really have once he doesn't get 100x more air time then ron paul" and then we will see if the airtime was the only deciding factor in the previous caucuses and primaries.

I think it had EVERYTHING to do with it as well as a very planned christian based fund raising (not dismissing this group at all though I am all for churches massing together to support a christian myself) that did raise a large amount of cash for him.

Sorry for the huckster now getting tanked but it is up to you guys to either pick up the pieces or come on board with us and see how a grassroots campaign sticks together through blackouts, bad press and being called spammers (by you guys as well) as well as stated to have raised fake amounts of money (on our boards as well saying we faked the money bomb numbers).

We dont give up on our man because we 100% stand behind him and if you cant say you whole heartedly stand behind the huckster I would research what it is that you truly want to happen in this nation and vote that way.

BTW when ron paul said that fascist statement he didn't even SEE what they were talking about but simply responded based on what he pictured in his mind. He didn't sit and see that so called "Cross" and then say it. He was told what was there and said what he thought. I like that he speaks his mind but of course it was something that I think the msm tried to toss out there to tank oneof us or cause some fighting to raise raitings and nothing more.

Watch ron paul speak, does he ever talk down on a person just to do so? He doesn't play that game and is respected everywhere he goes. Even when they try and toss racist statements out that he allowed or whatever what happened, he knew he didn't say them or write them and if you read or heard anything from him you would know his style versus that b.s.

I doubt he reall meant to call the huckster a fascist but the media will spin things however they choose becasue as you NOW see they do have a ton of power.

They can literally take a campaign that was in the #1-#2 spot and dump it into nothing. Crazy stuff but happy you guys have your eyes open now.

Watch out they will soon call you conspiracy theorists and spammers as well.

Everyone excited for the money bomb for ron paul tomorrow?

I have gotten a TON of people to donate and am so excited.

I see us hitting our 8.4 million by feb 5th no problem if not a nice rounded off 9 million.

Lets keep the momentum building and dont forget our "secret strategy" which we all know about if you have gotten your backend login info. This will be wild when it comes to the general election when we all stand up and vote for ron paul.

Shock the nation people and change the world.

Molly1
01-31-2008, 06:30 PM
We've been dealing with it since the beginning of the debates. And they wonder why we seem to be angry sometimes :rolleyes:. Welcome to our world. You are too kind to pass it off as media bias....it is intentional election manipulation.

Yes that chart makes it quite clear: Hilary Clinton will be the next president, elected by the media.

If you look at the chart, it looks like Obama gets slightly more coverage than Hillary, but Bill and Hillary together get much more coverage than Obama gets.

And, it's very clear from those charts that the media intends Republicans to lose the next election.

specsaregood
01-31-2008, 06:34 PM

Last time I checked hucksarmy.com forums didn't allow supporters from any other candidates. We are the big tent forums and you are welcome here. Evidently the feeling is not mutual. Perhaps it is because we feel our message can convert anybody to Ron Paul, while the huck forums feel the need to stifle the competitions message. Kinda like what this whole thread is about. I know you don't run that forum, so the blame is not yours, but still...

SWPitcher42
01-31-2008, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=lildawnfawn;1138741]
QUOTE]

False.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 06:39 PM
I am excited to announce also that we are now getting some huck supporters to come over and fight WITH US by joining the money bomb with us tomorrow. Here is the thread about it below

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=107751

I think the media bias last night made many peoples eyes open up and realize who has the only platform to combat this for the greater good.

I think tomorrow is going to be a ton of fun and get ron paul the funds he needs to fight against this bias. I hope the huckster starts to realize this as well and gives his endorsement to ron paul and lets both our grassroots campaigns fight to get this country back. It is a win win to say the least.

I am more excited now then ever and this is all thanks to the media bias from last night. I cant believe for once it is actually working AGAINST them. Bad move on their part but I think we have someone watching over us or maybe my prayers are finally getting answered who knows.

Molly1
01-31-2008, 06:49 PM
I am excited to announce also that we are now getting some huck supporters to come over and fight WITH US by joining the money bomb with us tomorrow. Here is the thread about it below

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=107751

I think the media bias last night made many peoples eyes open up and realize who has the only platform to combat this for the greater good.

I think tomorrow is going to be a ton of fun and get ron paul the funds he needs to fight against this bias. I hope the huckster starts to realize this as well and gives his endorsement to ron paul and lets both our grassroots campaigns fight to get this country back. It is a win win to say the least.

I am more excited now then ever and this is all thanks to the media bias from last night. I cant believe for once it is actually working AGAINST them. Bad move on their part but I think we have someone watching over us or maybe my prayers are finally getting answered who knows.

wow! Your prayers and my prayers too! He's listening!:)

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

trout007
01-31-2008, 06:50 PM
I have a plan. Next debate whoever (Ron or Huck) get's asked a question first answer the question. Then right at the end say something misleading (not negative) about the other one. Then they have to let you respond. End the responce with another accusation (not negative) that forces them to let the other respond. Eat up the time back and forth.

Something like my opponent things the letter Z isn't patriotic.

TheSkeptic
01-31-2008, 06:51 PM
Huckabee is one of the worst things that happened to this campaign. He locks up the knee-jerk Christian and "social conservative" vote, even though he's a criminal who has been indicted, and if you look at his personal and political life against his religious rhetoric, a total fraud.

Just like George Bush's wafer-thin "Christianity" won him an election, Huckabee's won him a base that may have otherwise strongly considered or voted for Paul.

The sooner he's out of this race and everyone's mind, the better. He's just another unqualified candidate whose religious affiliation and charisma have outshined his inappropriateness for the Presidency.

Besides, who's going to steal Ron Paul's platform with him gone?

Huckabee as a Ron Paul VP would never happen either... it would be a travesty. A liberal with the only true conservative in the race.

I don't hate Huckabee, I just hate what he represents in American politics.

jake
01-31-2008, 06:53 PM
Wow, no one likes fox anymore. How the hell can they stay in business? Liberals hate them. a full 50% of the republican candidates supporters are boycotting them.

Why are they still on the air? Oh I know, it is because they have the Simpsons. Those bastards!

even "The Simpsons" hate fox :D

JenaS62
01-31-2008, 06:54 PM
Welcome to our neighborhood LILDAWN. I was feeling your pain last night. It was great when Huckabee and Ron Paul were shaking their heads. I was so wishing they would get up and walk out. I don't support Huckabee but I think each candidate deserves equal face time in the media. Shame on them for their blatant bias against Ron Paul and Huckabee!!

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 06:55 PM
I knew prayer worked but I thought maybe I wasn't doing it loud enough, what I found out happened was that fox actually put a filter on God's tv and he couldn't hear me. Happy that God took off that filter just as I did and I guess he can now hear us loud and clear :D

wow! Your prayers and my prayers too! He's listening!:)

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

FreeTraveler
01-31-2008, 06:57 PM
I know we would treat you in a kind manner on Hucksarmy.

No, we've constantly been blacklisted at Hick's Army if we mention Ron Paul. Sorry, but that says all I need to know about the army. The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy if he means to silence me.

FreeTraveler
01-31-2008, 07:00 PM
funny that huck's army didn't care about fairness in the last 15 debates...
This was actually the 20th or 21st debate, but otherwise, QFMFT!

Blythexo
01-31-2008, 07:02 PM
Welcome to our neighborhood LILDAWN. I was feeling your pain last night. It was great when Huckabee and Ron Paul were shaking their heads. I was so wishing they would get up and walk out. I don't support Huckabee but I think each candidate deserves equal face time in the media. Shame on them for their blatant bias against Ron Paul and Huckabee!!

+ 1 for me too :)

Sunshinysmile
01-31-2008, 07:04 PM

Here is the real issue though,

we are on a rise UP whereas the huckster was up and now the msm is trying to shove him in a dark corner. Why? I really am not sure but they only want a 2 man race and even the huckster himself didn't try and include ron paul when he stated it as "he is still in the race as well" and it is not just a 2 man race. He is not caring about equal air time for him AND ron paul BUT only himself. Anyone else realize this? I sure did.

realized it immediately. i haven't looked at the video again but he almost seemed to try to edge RP out with his left arm. but i could be wrong... huck could give a chuck about RP...and no,if RP won't endorse him, why would he run with him?

TheSkeptic
01-31-2008, 07:08 PM
All things considered, I'm surprised that the media's already blackballing Huckabee. They need him to hurt both Romney and Paul - he's taking votes from both of them.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 07:11 PM
Also why all of a sudden do the huck fans want to combine forces to combat this media blackout NOW? when we have been in it is since last year????

Where were you then? - You were looking down on us as conspiracy theorists and fluffing our donation totals and if you dont think you did by all means look at your own boards and threads for proof.

We have been in this battle since the beginning and now it seems like the huck fans want us to help them get out of the blackout for their candidate.

Sorry not going to happen BUT we are more then happy to tell you more about the bias issues, the so called conspiracies as well as HOW ron paul will ACTUALLY get our country back to how it should be.

If that is what you are looking for then GREAT but if it is for US to combine forces so we can help get your candidate more air time sorry guys not going to happen.

There have been some VERY rude ron paul supporters and I too was one of them time and again but sometimes you get mad being left out of EVERYTHING. You guys have not had to deal with it AT ALL until now. We are not all rude and talk down upon others and we are made up of christians, athiests, lesbians, young adults, old people, vets and who else knows. I dont see any other candidate having such a broad base and the reason for it? we have had our EYES OPENED and see this bias and media manipulation and can't STOP seeing it once we realized it.

The huckster does not have any real solutions for any of the issues that ron paul does address and with that comes the realization that we are not going to support anyone else UNLESS they have a long proven history voting and talking about these issues like ron paul has done and NOT how huckabee has recently talked about getting rid of the irs and going back to the constitution.

Where is some old videos and statements of huckabee talking about abolishing the irs and getting back to the constitution? I would love to see them except all I have seen is ONCE he saw it as popular he adopted them to his stance. I dont like that part of him honestly but do respect him as a fellow christian and musician.

Instead of just looking at the huckster as the man who has all the answers please go and research his views on the constitution and when he adopted them as well as when he first started talking about getting rid of the irs. Its not a long term stance as far as I can tell but by all means inform me otherwise.

I love learning and take NOTHING at face value anymore even if ron paul says it. Research everything you can even if you 100% believe in huckabee as I do ron paul. When it comes down to it we have to live in this country while all they have to do is be president and from the looks of it, pres bush doesn't have to do a damn thing but mess with the economy and start more wars which anyone can do.

We have to live here people, how about we make it so we can actually NOT live in a recession and war time for the next 20+ years.

research research research and do not take anything at face value anymore even though we are told to do so just like in religion. I was always told that faith is something believed in and does NOT have to be seen heard or felt BUT politics is 100% opposite of it. We cannot believe that a president can fix or change anything based on his words BUT by looking into his passed, his views and real stances on issues and THEN you can see the real truth.

The huckster just does not have the economic background to fix what is happening BUT could be a great president if for instance our economy was in the "black" so to speak and we simply needed a leader who can speak well and hopefully lead by his convictions as a christian without pushing that on others. Even God would not want anything including christianity forced or pushed on anyone and is why we are given the choice with our beliefs BUT our government is also trying to take our CHOICE of how we live and that needs to stop NOW.

Lets get this country back on track and making money, stop fighting wars and build a strong army that if we need to go to war then we can by all means unlease that army that no one would ever want to mess with. Without economic changes FIRST though we will never be able to protect ourselves and that is something that you need to realize that the huckster is not discussing.

How will he fund that large army? I have not heard a single answer to that except for a great speech about the "gates of hell" army BUT still nothing about how to fund it.

How do you get rid of the irs and fund this large army that he wants to INCREASE without cutting spending? Where is the money going to come from? ask him that because I would love to know his answer.

Cinderella
01-31-2008, 07:13 PM
funny how they werent trying to join forces when they were getting msm coverage....now theyre about eqaul time because theyre candidate isnt getting time anymore?? hmmm....another thing...i dont think huckleberry cared very much about Dr. Paul not getting anytime....so welcome to the club hucksters....learn to deal with it or fight through it as we have......

CrownThyGood
01-31-2008, 07:31 PM
my question is WHERE IS ROMNEY AND MCCAIN ON THIS CENSORSHIP ISSUE!? Of course they recognize this but they don't have the nuts or courtesy to say something. If they think they're all that and a bag of chips then what do they have to lose?

Dave Pedersen
01-31-2008, 07:39 PM
The truth is our only friend.

DAFTEK
01-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks Dawn ;)

BTW: I think we all can get along here, i made the jump from Huckabee to Dr. Paul a few months ago but i still love the way the Huckster talks and can be funny too. Last night i think Huckabee and Dr. Paul had a moment where they saw things eye to eye, they might not agree on some things but hey you never know what Compromise can do these days....

Stallheim
01-31-2008, 08:28 PM

Thank you lildawn. I takes guts to come here and brave the 'slings and arrows'. Nothing good is accomplished when supporters here respond to you with rage or frustration. I assume you didn't do any of the things personally that they are raging about so a simple thank you, and a respectful greeting are the very least you are due.

The thing that has struck me about both of our candidates is that they are gentlemen, they listen, they don't interrupt and they are respectful of others. This must never be construed as weakness, and I like that. We on the forums should take this simple lesson from the far greater man that we support here. This is what distinguishes him as a true statesman and not a scumbag politician.

I have read allot about the disingenuous changes that Mike Huckabee has made during the campaign. Isn't a man able to change his mind, or even develop his position? Do we only speak to those people who were born fully supportive and cognizant of the good Dr.’s complex and amazingly insightful philosophy of economic and political reality? If someone speaks as if they have had a change of heart or a dawning of fuller understanding, why can’t we take them at their word until proven wrong? Imitation is a great form of flattery. Suppose a bunch of average Americans woke up tomorrow and decided to demand local rule and speak out against some of the Federal Government’s depredations, would this be a victory in Ron Paul’s eyes? Of course. Would he turn them away or ridicule them for their past blindness or the foolish harm they had done by supporting the state blindly in the past? I bet even if they backslid into old habbits of appealing to statist solutions a few times but came back for forgiveness that he would welcome them. Follow his example and you can only grow our network of likeminded friends. And if we never fully see eye to eye on every issue shouldn't we take the civil discussion as far as we can towards a furtherance of liberty?

That is a true statesman and gentleman like Ron Paul does. While he would tell you he is running for president right now he is also teaching and guiding people. And he does it in part by taking them at their word, trusting their sincerity, because he is a man of his word and sincere to the bone. He is attempting to change the discourse in America too, but if he was not a gentleman no one would listen.

Rudeness and bitterness is nauseating and completely impotent, talk about sapping our resolve and perpetuating an image of weakness. Are we not interested in making as many friends for liberty and freedom as possible?

I'll quit now, but once again thank you lildawn, it is really gutsy for you to still be sticking around here, if you still are.

PaultheSaint
01-31-2008, 09:05 PM
Nice, we just essensially doubled a boycott if we unite. Take that MSM>

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 09:10 PM
Yup if only huckabee would acknowledge ron paul STILL.

Here is his latest quote

“When people say why aren't you going to drop out, I look at the two other guys and say, why don't they drop out?”

Not sure if he HIMSELF realizes that there is actually 3 other guys besides him but hey thats just my opinion right????

HenryKnoxFineBooks
01-31-2008, 09:11 PM
You must now prove your contempt for Sean Hannity...you must throw snow at him!

tarabyte
01-31-2008, 09:15 PM
I strongly disagree with Huckabee's flavor of so-called "Christianity"...and as such I would never, ever vote for him.

But I do believe he should have the right to be heard and be given time in the debates just as Ron Paul deserves this.

The debates last night were almost as bad as not allowing the two of them to participate in the first place.

I actually like hearing Huckabee speak, he always has something interesting to say, I may disagree with him and in some cases very strongly disagree, but he comes off as polished and "likable" instead of being in this pissing match that dropped my respect significantly for both McCain and Romney.

Also, sometimes Huckabee says things I actually agree with, and I do want to hear what he has to say because he does bring up legitimate issues that should be addressed.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 09:29 PM
He is a great speaker of course, just like obama they can spit the words out and make them flow UNLIKE ron paul.

I am not trying to elect a speaker,preacher or pastor but I want a nice old math dork making sure our economy gets fixed so I can be proud to leave this earth to the generations after me as an economy that produces WEALTH for everyone and without using war as the method of change.

When I was younger I used to fight with my fists to solve things but as I grew older I learned that using WORDS can accomplish much more. I think someone who can talk to other nations without threatening them with a "fall in line or get blown to hell" mentality is someone who can do some real good.

Imagine solving our issues with iraq by sitting down with the leaders and saying TIME OUT and get to the real problems. I think it can be done BUT I think there are some things behind the scenes that are not being told to the american people that are keeping us to have to fight in these countries.

I think we need to get full transparency and if the government is doing something wrong against other nations then we need to be held accountable BUT why not find out why the hell people are so mad at us INSTEAD of the government telling us the reasons.

By all means meet somewhere with those who we have issues with and get it figured out. I believe it can happen because just like us they have a nation of people who just want to live and raise their children and be happy.

You cannot live a happy life with another nation bombing your cities, I know I wouldn't and we have crazies in this nation who blow stuff up as well BUT we wouldn't allow brittain to come here to "fix the terrorism" by blowing our cities up would we?

I just think in the end we will end up being able to solve things without war. I just would love to hear from the horses mouth what they really have against us and not simply other "officials" telling us why.

Anyone else really believe they attack us because we are wealthy prosperous and free? have you seen our economy lately lol?

Sometimes the obvious answer is not always the one that makes sense and other times we look to those "Above" us for the answers and take them as fact without any real research.

Money bomb is coming in an hour and a half as far as 12 est goes that is (im in california so 9pm my time)

LEK
01-31-2008, 09:50 PM
lildawnfawn - just FYI - check out this video abut the Council on Foreign Relations.

One of the people Mike Huckabee receives foreign policy advice from is Richard Haas who is the President of the CFR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM

Just food for thought.

Regards,
LEK

LandonCook
01-31-2008, 09:52 PM
bump

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 09:57 PM
I think we need to have a huckabee supporters section on this forum so they can see some information about this actually......

Dont want to scare them though lol

Wake up wake up!!!!!!!

lildawnfawn - just FYI - check out this video abut the Council on Foreign Relations.

One of the people Mike Huckabee receives foreign policy advice from is Richard Haas who is the President of the CFR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM

Just food for thought.

Regards,
LEK

Feelgood
01-31-2008, 10:29 PM
Paul Huckabee 2008?

Wouldn't work. Huckabee likes to raise taxes, and Ron Paul is the tax payers best friend because he doesn't. God forbid, something happened to Ron Paul, then Huckabee would be President, and undo everything Ron Paul had done up to that point. So basically, its like oil and water, they just won't mix. :cool:

angelatc
01-31-2008, 10:31 PM

Thank you for saving me from having to type all that. Huck fans, welcome to our world.

Leslie Webb
01-31-2008, 10:37 PM
Dawn,

Would the Huckabee campaign be interested in a one hour debate between Paul and Huckabee on the Internet, with Romney and McCain excluded? It would get exposure for both candidates.

tarabyte
01-31-2008, 10:39 PM
Dawn,

Would the Huckabee campaign be interested in a one hour debate between Paul and Huckabee on the Internet, with Romney and McCain excluded? It would get exposure for both candidates.

+2008, I'd like to see this one :)

Feelgood
01-31-2008, 10:43 PM
I think we need to have a huckabee supporters section on this forum so they can see some information about this actually......

Dont want to scare them though lol

Wake up wake up!!!!!!!

I don't think they will want us to educate them about their candidate, especially since they are not going to want to see the real Huckster. If we showed them why he is called Tax Hike Mike, and pro-amnesty, and all the gifts he has collected etc etc etc, they might have to abandon their candidate. :eek:

Ron Paul is like teflon. We just have to have faith it will be enough.

expatriot
01-31-2008, 11:07 PM
No, we've constantly been blacklisted at Hick's Army if we mention Ron Paul. Sorry, but that says all I need to know about the army. The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy if he means to silence me.

It is not the supporters, it is the moderators and they merely are a handful of misguided sould.

Don't stereotype the supporters who have awakened from the coma please,
there will be a flood of such people,
and each one of them is an individual who need to be welcomed.

We do need to expand the tent here...

Lisa S
01-31-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi Dawn,
I hope both campaigns can unite against this monster called MSM. I assume you are a Christian. I am also. Many Christians support Ron Paul contrary to what the media would have you believe. I used to support the war. I knew war was awful and always felt bad but thought it had to happen and somehow we were always just the good guys and had no choice in the Iraq occupation. I think misrepresentation of the media and even some preachers led me to this belief. I attend a Messianic congregation. I was led to also believe that we had to defend Israel at all cost. Only by much prayer and bible study and study on the internet and listening Dr. Paul have I learned just how deceptive Satan is when it comes to causing destruction and making people think they are doing God's will. The crusades are a good example. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that we are not bad people and believe strongly in Dr. Paul because we have researched and also know that Yeshua says you will know them by their fruit not their words. So, I just urge you to not take everything at face value you hear about someone or about this war. Remember it is the peacemakers that will inherit the earth. Please if nothing else I urge my fellow Christians to support Ron Paul if it ever happened that you would have to choose between McCain and Romney. They will have us in endless wars and don't really care about the American people in my opinion. They are on a power trip. I don't agree with Mike on alot of things but I do respect him so much more than McCain and Romney. He would definitely get my support before they would.
I know you just came on this forum about MSM blackout. We just have to ask ourselves what does our candidates say that scares them so much? Who makes the money for the candidates they want? Could it be the big corporations, and the military industrial complex? Follow the money and you will have your answers. Research federal reserve, military industrial complex and you will see what Ron Paul is up against and why he must be silenced. I'm not sure why they are silencing Mike unless they are afraid he might not totally go along with their agenda. sorry I wrote so much. I'm starting to get like Dr. Paul. I just try to get the truth out there for any that are truly searching for it. I wish you luck and we should all pray that one of our candidates can breakthrough and we are not stuck with the Democrats or the other repubs.

vertesc
01-31-2008, 11:32 PM
Welcome to the "media hates us" club. Hope you enjoy your stay.

lildawnfawn
01-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Thank you for all the comments again. We had a few supporters come over too and said some nice things.

I also wanted to report some bad mail... which I expected in my private messages.
Very sad.
Thank you for all the good comments though. :)

Private Message: Re: GO AWAY Select Option.. Move to folder... Delete Download as XML Download as CSV Download as TEXT
Today, 09:17 PM

Adharcan
New Member About:

GO AWAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR FORUMS AND GO BACK TO SUPPORTING FUCKABEE YOU FUCKING EVANGELICAL RELIGIOUS NAZI!

LandonCook
Senior Member About:

you will like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to post this on ya'll forum but I can't get on...

A gift:

http://www.willitblend.com/videos.as...fe&video=chuck

Gadsden Flag
01-31-2008, 11:44 PM
I also wanted to report some bad mail... which I expected in my private messages.
Very sad.

Argh.

I hate it how so many morons support Ron Paul. It drives me crazy when people do stuff like that.
Unfortunately, I'm not surprised one bit.

hillertexas
02-01-2008, 12:01 AM
sorry you got those negative PMs...we do have trolls here.

I think it's great that you let us know who among us to watch out for.

Thanks for posting them.

Good luck on your money bomb today! :)

mrchubbs
02-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Argh.

I hate it how so many morons support Ron Paul. It drives me crazy when people do stuff like that.
Unfortunately, I'm not surprised one bit.

Amen.

Those Ron Paul supporters complaining about Huckabee supporters suddenly wanting to ban together because of the recent media blackout need to rethink themselves.

Did we do anything when Duncan Hunter was not only ignored in the New Hampshire debates/forums, but he was excluded in one that Ron Paul was in? No, we didn't. We all said we were glad because now Ron Paul will get more time. And yes, he was still in the race at the time.

That worked out well for more time didn't it? Not really.

I applaud any and all Huckabee supporters who come here and deal with the bad and embrace the good within our supporters. I am glad that the majority here seem to be respectful. In all honesty, I was worried that it would be the other way around.

Don't attack others for having a different opinion, attack others for not having any opinion. And by attack, in this case, I mean a gentle encouragement to get involved.

Enjoy.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 03:24 AM
pretty broad generalization BUT hey I will take a crack at this one.

We were complaining as well when kucinich was getting dumped on and even alan keyes for that matter. Am I going to stop campaigning for ron paul to acknowledge it and try and correct it NO but I dont think anyone PRETENDED that they didn't exist like what happens to ron paul all the time INCLUDING from the huckster himself EVEN as recent as yesterdays quote from him.

I hope you see the difference there.

I dont see that being an issue though, the huckster got blacked out and they want to know how the hell to fight it and come here because we live it on a daily basis and odds are HOPE we can help get their candidate back up in the lime light.

Issue is we are fighting for everything we can to get ron paul ANY air time we can and that is all I want to focus on. If you hadn't noticed we are not really swimming in the free airtime right now lol.

I did notice on the hucksters forums as well that they wanted to get ahold of rp supporters to get some email blasts to the msm going because they know we have been dealing with this as well.

All I have to say to that is this and NOT saying this to be rude in the least but take it as you will.

I dont agree with the huckster getting blacked out and think that equal air time should be given to anyone who is actively campaigning BUT I am not going to spend time trying to get ANOTHER candidate BACK into the media spotlight BESIDES ron paul because that is the candidate I support and personally if you hucksters hadn't noticed it really is not that easy to get in even with the very ACTIVE supporter base that we have.

I do not think it would be proactive for the ron paul supporter base to focus on trying to get the huckster equal airtime BUT I do agree that HIS supporters should. By all means it is b.s. that it happens to anyone but that is why we have us grassrooters right? We have to fight for our candidate and through all this we have stuck with ron paul and I assume many will stick beside the huckster as well.

Keep up the fight to getting back in and trust me it is going to be a FIGHT because now what I am seeing is mccain and guiliani lovin each other and romney doing everything he can to tell everyone that only 2 candidates exist at the moment.

The best thing that can be done is to research, get a solid grassroot support group going and pray alot. I dont know what your meetup group numbers are like BUT we are in the 100k range give or take and can get a ton of things done that way. I doubt you have that sort of base BUT it could grow.

Get ready though for a very large drop in votes and that will solely be to the no free air time and coverage that was given to the huckster this whole time. You guys need to canvass your ass off to actually get votes now.

Here is the easiest way to look at it,

Do you really believe that Republican Americans honestly agree with mccains views?

OR

Do you think they simply vote for him because he is shown ALOT, endorsed ALOT and is one of the so called TWO candidates to choose from?

Now even worse is this, without it coming off too bad. With romney being a mormon and there only now being 1 more candidate to choose from mccain, he is now going to pull the christian voters between him and mittens romney JUST because the huckster is not getting the free airtime anymore.

It is amazing what the medias power is really like BUT there it is and you will soon see how much power it really has over our nation. Its sad really....

Amen.

Those Ron Paul supporters complaining about Huckabee supporters suddenly wanting to ban together because of the recent media blackout need to rethink themselves.

Did we do anything when Duncan Hunter was not only ignored in the New Hampshire debates/forums, but he was excluded in one that Ron Paul was in? No, we didn't. We all said we were glad because now Ron Paul will get more time. And yes, he was still in the race at the time.

That worked out well for more time didn't it? Not really.

I applaud any and all Huckabee supporters who come here and deal with the bad and embrace the good within our supporters. I am glad that the majority here seem to be respectful. In all honesty, I was worried that it would be the other way around.

Don't attack others for having a different opinion, attack others for not having any opinion. And by attack, in this case, I mean a gentle encouragement to get involved.

Enjoy.

Feelgood
02-01-2008, 04:04 AM
Adharcan
New Member About:

This person has ZERO posts. Obviously a troll. Even though it sucks to get nasty PMs and emails, just try to ignore it. :rolleyes:

mosquitobite
02-01-2008, 06:33 PM
I have a plan. Next debate whoever (Ron or Huck) get's asked a question first answer the question. Then right at the end say something misleading (not negative) about the other one. Then they have to let you respond. End the responce with another accusation (not negative) that forces them to let the other respond. Eat up the time back and forth.

Something like my opponent things the letter Z isn't patriotic.

:D this is quite funny, devious, and I love it!

TheSkeptic
02-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Huckabee may have gotten stonewalled in the last debate, but he's still getting mention along with McCain and Romney. When I see the MSM talking about who's doing what leading up to Super Tuesday, I see absolutely nothing about RP though.

Huckabee won't be completely disregarded until his purpose of hurting both Paul and Romney in conservative states is fulfilled.