PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown on Paula Zahn!!!

BuddyRey
08-05-2007, 10:34 PM
This is months old, but I don't think many people have seen it yet. Even ultra-liberal Thom Hartmann stands up for Ron Paul!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDnkpTkNXtM

richard1984
08-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Yes...I remember watching this. That little shit is...a little shit. I can't stand that guy. He's sickening.

BuddyRey
08-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Yes...I remember watching this. That little shit is...a little shit. I can't stand that guy. He's sickening.

I assume you're referring to Ben Ferguson, and I completely agree. Here's an AWESOME clip of him back-peddling on Larry King Live, trying desperately to debate Randi Rhodes. Hehehe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZ4gaUo_xw

0zzy
08-05-2007, 10:57 PM
He's ignorant beyond belief. I hate Ben Ferguson. Remember Clarissa Knows It All? Ya, he grew up and died his hair and became a even bigger douche.

spacebetween
08-05-2007, 11:26 PM
He's ignorant beyond belief. I hate Ben Ferguson. Remember Clarissa Knows It All? Ya, he grew up and died his hair and became a even bigger douche.

THAT'S the guy that climbed through Clarissa's window?!?

BuddyRey
08-06-2007, 12:05 AM
LOL!!!!!!! Wow, thanks for the Generation X Nickelodeon flashback! Dang I miss those shows. Especially Ren & Stimpy.

ChooseLiberty
08-06-2007, 01:07 AM
I think everyone can agree the Ben person is an idiot. He's trying to position himself as the next Hannity.

Nice discussion otherwise.

ThePieSwindler
08-06-2007, 01:12 AM
I like the roland fellow.

Interestingly, Paula Zahn just resigned from CNN a week or so ago. Not that this has anything to do with this debate, but, a noteworthy point in its own right. She's pretty milfy too - don't see too many women in their early 50s lookin that smokin (even if its alot of makeup).

austin356
08-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Ben is the stupidest person I have ever heard on the television. He is worse than any person on the left I can think of. Hell he made Hannity look like a very reasonable highly intellectual statesmen.

He denied the fact that "American foreign policy has ramifications"; Nobody in the whitehouse or even the AEI would deny that.

kylejack
08-06-2007, 05:29 AM
FYI, Roland wrote a pretty good article about Ron Paul. I don't have the link handy, but you could probably google it. They're so right that Ron Paul was speaking the honest truth, but my greatest fear is that critical thinking has died and that Ron Paul doesn't have enough time to explain himself and give everyone a history lesson in these debates. I'm pretty certain that the average voter has no idea what we did in Iran in the 50's and on, for example.