PDA

View Full Version : Freeople - Restoring America

DeadtoSin
01-31-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey guys, I've been going through these forums a bit lately and I ran across a site called Freeople. www.freeople.com I can't remember who directed me to it, it was either 'newmedia4ronpaul' or Alex Merced. Anyway, I wanted to encourage you guys to check the site out.

I've seen a lot of talk lately about continuing the Ron Paul revolution after Ron Paul's bid, successful or not. I've seen 3 or 4 people come up with some clever names and slogans, but nothing REALLY coming out of it.

Mr. Shimshock is currently having the website built, and Phase 1 should be done by the end of February. You guys should realize that this is a site that is run by a man who is open to talk to you and take your input. If you are a good writer, you can take part in the blogging section. If you happen to be a Digg/Reddit legend, well you can use your influence to help spread liberty themed news throughout the world.

I've personally talked to him, and I think he has a good plan. I feel that he is trustworthy by looking at his past actions. He organized the CNN/Youtube RP Ad competition, and the Ron Paul Letter Writing Campaign.

So if you guys want, send him an email so you can contribute to the site once it is up. Also, you are more than welcome to contribute a bit to his chip in fund with any type of donation to help offset the cost of creating the website.

Thanks for your time guys! :)

AlexMerced
01-31-2008, 03:02 PM
Seriously, this site is pretty sweet and has a good setup, even has a nice little intro video from myself :)

FREEDOM!!!

DeadtoSin
01-31-2008, 03:21 PM
From the site...

These are the things that the site currently needs.

Any monetary donation you can provide would be greatly appreciated. However beyond financial contributions, we need help in many other ways. We'd like to get people involved, with the goal of providing long-term opportunities for those who succeed.

I have a clear vision of how technology solutions and the Internet can help propel this movement forward, but we will need a larger team to make it a reality. If you have expertise in one of the following areas, please contact me at ron@freeople.com, rshimshock@gmail.com or by phone at 312-925-3998.

* Forums administrator
* Social network developer (MySpace, Facebook, Digg, Reddit, YouTube, etc.)
* Open source technology developers
* Attorney/legal services
* Accounting/financial services

* Freelance writers/bloggers
* Freelance vloggers
* Freelance editors
* Graphics designer
* Fashion designer
* Online marketer
* Site adminstrator

So as you can see, the site really needs you guys to step up and contribute.

DeadtoSin
01-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Quick bump...not trying to be annoying. I'd just like to VERY occasionally bump the topic up if you guys don't mind..

DeadtoSin
01-31-2008, 11:53 PM
Just a bump..

Edu
02-01-2008, 07:21 AM
Anyone who will be running as a Ron Paul candidate must certify that he has watched "America: From Freedom to Fascism" and ????? (we should have a list).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

Oh, and there's a test at the end.