PDA

View Full Version : NTUF Study shows Ron Paul is only candidate to cut spending!

noumenon
01-31-2008, 02:42 PM
http://www.ntu.org/main/press.php?PressID=991&org_name=NTUF

A study done by the National Tax Payers Union Foundation (NTUF) shows that Ron Paul is the only remaining candidate who's economic proposals would actually cut spending. The rest, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and John McCain, would increase spending by billions of dollars.

Hillary Clinton's increases come mostly in the health care area ( no surprise, considering she wants universal health care and is backed mostly by health care insurance companies ).

Barack Obama's increases come mostly in economy and infrastructure. Which seems reasonable, but still isn't a cut in spending.

Mitt Romney, John McCain and Mike Huckabee's major increases were defense-related.

CareerTech1
01-31-2008, 02:45 PM
yep

Mystile
01-31-2008, 02:52 PM
whose the real CONSERVATIVE now?

noumenon
01-31-2008, 03:06 PM
When I post information like this, I wonder, am I just preaching to the crowd, or do people actually take this knowledge and apply it to their campaigning for Ron Paul? Do you spread the word or do you just read it and nod your head? We need to be doing more, on a day to day basis, to reach people who are not yet familiar with Dr. Paul. If we don't, then our hope will be lost.

Please do your part. If you are in a state that has not yet had a primary or caucus, CANVASS DOOR TO DOOR! This has been proven time and time again the most effective ( by far ) way of getting votes.
Be kind, be wise, and be effective.

Thanehand
01-31-2008, 03:29 PM
I am definitely doing my best to share this with as many people as I can as well as adding it to my RonPaulTimeline web site, which aims to document all things related to Ron's campaign with a focus on the imbalance of media blackouts to fair coverage.

ARealConservative
01-31-2008, 03:30 PM
Has anybody looked at how weak the supporting material is for this article?

TwiLeXia
01-31-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh snap!!

JT1
01-31-2008, 03:48 PM
This is something that should come up in the media if they were actually doing their job.

This is something that Ron Paul could have brought up in the debate last night.