PDA

View Full Version : Who was allowed to attend Iowa debate?

spotics
08-05-2007, 10:26 PM
How did one get to attend the Iowa debate. Were they supporters of the campaign, undecided voters, people who bought them first? I am curious as to who all those people cheering and booing Paul got into the debate.

BLS
08-05-2007, 10:27 PM
That's a good question...I would like to know if these cheers were average voters, or RP faithful.

Slugg
08-05-2007, 10:32 PM
That's a good question...I would like to know if these cheers were average voters, or RP faithful.

They gotta be Ron Paul supporters. Just compare his applause in the first few debates to what he's getting now.....the man is awesome! I think some of those in the room switched to RP during the debate though. It's easy to do when you listen to him AND his supporters.....Whoever was there: Kudos! Good Job and thank you!

Dave
08-05-2007, 11:59 PM
I was inside at the debate! We worked hard to cheer for RP in spite of some of the boos and scorn that came our way.

I just got home from Fairfield and I'll post some stories tomorrow but at the debate there were only 30 tickets available for the RP campaign. It was mostly staff and then some lucky Iowa RP supporters. This day was tons of fun and we're just getting started. The campaign counted 575 people in Fairfield tonight! There's tons of local support in Fairfield - I think that's we there was an event in that town.

DjLoTi
08-06-2007, 12:00 AM
I got into the press room. :D

BLS
08-06-2007, 12:00 AM
I was inside at the debate! We worked hard to cheer for RP in spite of some of the boos and scorn that came our way.

I just got home from Fairfield and I'll post some stories tomorrow but at the debate there were only 30 tickets available for the RP campaign. It was mostly staff and then some lucky Iowa RP supporters. This day was tons of fun and we're just getting started. The campaign counted 575 people in Fairfield tonight! There's tons of local support in Fairfield - I think that's we there was an event in that town.

Looking forward to hearing your take on today's events.

Thanks for being there Dave!!

spacebetween
08-06-2007, 12:01 AM

The live feed was inspiring. I hope it's the same in every subsequent video we see this week. You're responsible for it. :D