PDA

View Full Version : If we can get the answer from the NH AG, McCain or Romney will be out!

SteveMartin
01-31-2008, 02:23 PM
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/boards/thread/3823711

coffeewithchess
01-31-2008, 02:25 PM
This is so old nobody would care...

Elwar
01-31-2008, 02:25 PM
I've been searching the campaign disbursements by payee for Moore Information...it's not McCain...

Shink
01-31-2008, 02:27 PM
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/boards/thread/3823711

Two questions: what are the chances this will even be released? How can we be sure it would end the chances of either Romney or McCain?

If it was Thompson or 911, it wouldn't do anything for anyone, and even if they bust McCain or Romney...how do we know it'll really be that big of a deal to voters?

SteveMartin
01-31-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks Elwar,

But, I doubt this disbursement would be listed, OR it would certainly be listed as some front company.

I too, think it is much more likely to be Romney...The Utah connection...

dante
01-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Didn't it come out a day or two ago that all the push polls were actually gooliani's doing?

hrdman2luv
01-31-2008, 02:28 PM
McCain isn't going anywhere. And neither is Romney at least not until the GOP hands down their nomination.

Ron Paul has got to have a showing on Fed. 5th, or anounce his independent bid.

SteveMartin
01-31-2008, 02:29 PM
Shink,

It would bring down Romney because if it were him it would be MACHIAVELLIAN in the extreme to put this out hoping to get a reverse blowback. The American people would not stand for that, I don't think.

If Romney goes--it is basically us vs. McCain. McCain is so dirty he can easily be brought down once the truth about him gets out.

Shink
01-31-2008, 02:33 PM
Shink,

It would bring down Romney because if it were him it would be MACHIAVELLIAN in the extreme to put this out hoping to get a reverse blowback. The American people would not stand for that, I don't think.

If Romney goes--it is basically us vs. McCain. McCain is so dirty he can easily be brought down once the truth about him gets out.

Well, I'll be happy if this crushes somebody. If it's Thompson or 911, though, that would suck balls.