PDA

View Full Version : Ron needs a controlled, yet emotional moment

mkpdavies
01-31-2008, 01:58 PM
I think Ron Paul should take the next big opportunity, to look into the camera and go on a controlled rant about how he is sick of seeing his country destroyed. Sick of seeing his fellow American fleeced of their money and sent overseas to die for dubious causes. Then finish up asking the American people if they value freedom anymore. State that he believe they do, but ask them to look into their souls and ask whether the current course is one that has a happy ending.

Make it patriotic. Make it slightly angry and then put the ball in the peoples court. It's high risk, as if he stuffs it up, he could be written off big time. Get it right though and he might just wake up those that are in a deep sleep.

Just my two cents.

Ethek
01-31-2008, 02:04 PM
He needs to show his spirit whenever he can. I think he should stay away from 'rants'. He comes across as an angry old man otherwise. Calm diagnosis is the way he comes across best.

LibertyForAll
01-31-2008, 02:06 PM
I disagree somewhat, although I understand your point. How do we get people to pay attention to what Ron is saying? I think that Ron is brilliant in what he says and how he says it, whenever he gets the sound-bite time in the media. I think he just needs to keep advocating his principles. We can't wake up America all at once, but it is happening a little at a time. Patience and Perserverance.

LibertyForAll
01-31-2008, 02:07 PM
I think Ron Paul should take the next big opportunity, to look into the camera and go on a controlled rant about how he is sick of seeing his country destroyed. Sick of seeing his fellow American fleeced of their money and sent overseas to die for dubious causes. Then finish up asking the American people if they value freedom anymore. State that he believe they do, but ask them to look into their souls and ask whether the current course is one that has a happy ending.

Make it patriotic. Make it slightly angry and then put the ball in the peoples court. It's high risk, as if he stuffs it up, he could be written off big time. Get it right though and he might just wake up those that are in a deep sleep.

Just my two cents.

I disagree somewhat, although I understand your point. How do we get people to pay attention to what Ron is saying? I think that Ron is brilliant in what he says and how he says it, whenever he gets the sound-bite time in the media. I think he just needs to keep advocating his principles. We can't wake up America all at once, but it is happening a little at a time. Patience and Perserverance.