PDA

View Full Version : Short term THINKING!

acptulsa
01-31-2008, 01:45 PM
The MSM is trying desperately to paint this as a two man race prior to Super Tuesday. The motivation is obvious! If Huckabee is relegated to the "non-contender" status they're trying to relegate Dr. Paul to, the odds increase exponentially that one of the candidates will emerge from next Tuesday with enough delegates to end our hopes of a brokered convention.

This is bad--very bad.

Therefore, we need to:

Lay off Romney. I know this is hard to do, but do it.

Slam McCain as hard as you can. This part's easy.

Tell Huckabee supporters not to let the liberal media kill their candidate! Tell them to vote their consciences and let God take care of the rest. Just do it! These will be the easiest for us to convert, and their man is the least likely to last until the convention.

And, yes, keep trying to win converts to Dr. Paul--but remember the other three points if all else fails!

We can win a lot of Huckabee supporters. More importantly, we can win a lot of Huckabee delegates. We need them. Fight this attempt to paint this as a two man race! Remember that it's logical that the "liberal media" would want to promote the most liberal G.O.P. candidate, i.e. McCain!

Yes, our man in the long haul. In the short haul, though, we need Romney and Huckabee to win most of what we can't get for ourselves. Promote division! This is strategically vital to our cause between now and Tuesday!

acroso
01-31-2008, 01:47 PM
Ya that and I CAN'T STAND MCCAIN!

acptulsa
01-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Hello? I do think this is vital. I'd like more than 23 people to see it.