PDA

View Full Version : Starting To Gain Momentum - Let Loose on Feb.1 Tomorrow! Moneybomb!

LibertyForAll
01-31-2008, 01:17 PM
Over the past several months, things have been quietly shaping up "under the radar". People that I talk to are now starting to pay attention to Ron Paul. The general consensus that I have found is that enthusiasm for any of the other candidates is LOW, and that includes Democrats. People are dissatisfied with Washington, the political parties, and one long-time Republican wrote to me and sent me a picture of a box of cornflakes with all the candidates pictures on the box. He then asked in an offhanded joking way, "Is anyone running Libertarian?"

Some people are actually paying attention to the debates, and what Ron says, with the little time he gets to speak. The mainstream media won't help with Ron's message of Freedom, we know that, and just have to deal with it. What IS surprising and very encouraging to me, is the undercurrent of buzz about Ron Paul now. There is a buzz happening, and it is exciting!

Feb. 1, Friday, is THE big moneybomb day. It will be a HUGE boost to the campaign, generate some needed money to run tv ads, and will be a shot in the arm for Ron Paul. He is carrying the banner of Freedom, shouldering the burden of standing against the powerful interests who would want us to be silent.

The Revolution is only beginning. Yes, I said the word Revolution. This is no less important than any other Revolution in the history of our great nation. This is only the beginning!

Roadrcr
01-31-2008, 01:28 PM
I agree. And not to be a RP fanatic. The very thought of any other canidate in office is seriously troubling.