PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Republican Running for Congress in New Hampsire

ItsTime
01-31-2008, 01:15 PM
http://www.jimforsythe.com/

This man did a lot of work for Ron Paul in New Hampshire. At the Liberty Forum, Ron Paul basically endorsed Jim Forsythe by saying "Dont you think we need more people in congress like him" (paraphrased)

Quick Bio on Jim Forsythe,
A business entrepreneur focused on fixing our economy
started Cobalt Solutions, LLC

Serving America's Air Force
As a KC-135 pilot and aircraft commander, Jim received three aerial achievement medals for combat support operations during his three tours in Saudi Arabia enforcing the no fly zone over Iraq, two tours in France and Italy in support of Bosnia, and launching off alert for Somalia. By the end of his flying career he had earned his senior pilot wings with more than 1,500 flight hours.

Much more info at his website: http://www.jimforsythe.com/

If you are maxed out and looking for places to donate please think of Jim Forsythe.

http://www.jimforsythe.com/donate.html

Thank you!

ItsTime
01-31-2008, 02:41 PM
bump

Geronimo
01-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Bump

ItsTime
01-31-2008, 07:43 PM
pass it a long.everyone from meet ups should know who he is anyway. :)

Geronimo
01-31-2008, 07:47 PM
I think they hate us because we're from NH.

Joe3113
01-31-2008, 07:50 PM

:D

Bump

ItsTime
01-31-2008, 07:52 PM
After Michigan I realized what this campaign is really about and why Ron Paul needs the money, not only to become president, but to help find all the "hot spots" in every single state.

Finding the "hot spots" in each state will help us focus on those area, after Ron Pauls run, to get congressmen and senators in office. It is a amazing plan that is a peaceful revolution. We as Ron Paul supporters need to listen and watch who Ron Paul endorses and focus our energy on helping those people get elected.

Ron Paul is not a fad like they want us to believe.

Jeremy
01-31-2008, 07:53 PM
There are so many of them :D

ItsTime
01-31-2008, 08:06 PM
and there will be many more :D

There are so many of them :D

WilliamC
01-31-2008, 08:08 PM
After Michigan I realized what this campaign is really about and why Ron Paul needs the money, not only to become president, but to help find all the "hot spots" in every single state.

Finding the "hot spots" in each state will help us focus on those area, after Ron Pauls run, to get congressmen and senators in office. It is a amazing plan that is a peaceful revolution. We as Ron Paul supporters need to listen and watch who Ron Paul endorses and focus our energy on helping those people get elected.

Ron Paul is not a fad like they want us to believe.

This is how the rEVOLution grows....

AlexMerced
01-31-2008, 08:10 PM
Dean Santoro in florida... get him elected
Brent Sanders in Louisiana... get him elected
Rick Frey in texas... get him elected
Jim Forsythe in New Hampshire... get him elected

no longer will Ron Paul have to vote alone, can you picture him in congress with a posses all around him... o geez the shift in power

Yom
01-31-2008, 08:17 PM
Bump.

OferNave
01-31-2008, 08:20 PM
Jim's great, I sent in some cash, you should to!

ItsTime
01-31-2008, 08:57 PM
thank you thank you! He is great and has been a Ron Paul supporter from the start.

Jim's great, I sent in some cash, you should to!

scholarpreneur
01-31-2008, 09:03 PM
Good deal. We need to start looking ahead to what we're going to do after November. Let's get some Ron Paul Republicans into Congress.