PDA

View Full Version : Life changes. How we can win. 3 things to consider.

RonPaulFTFW
01-31-2008, 01:04 PM
The best way to win is of course, precinct captains. If you aren't one, GO DO IT NOW!!!

But, if you look at the current political landscape you see some interesting geological formations. McCain is sitting on a fragile hill called the surge. When the news out of Iraq changes, and it will change, he won't look nearly as good. It's already starting to show that the insurgency is starting to adapt (see article I posted in general potlics). The popular support for McCain will start to erode and his chance to win a general will plummet.

We'll still be in there getting districts (NC for example doesn't vote until april) and we can wind up looking like the only alternative.

Romney is losing his stomach for this I think. Millions later and McCain is standing on stage with Arh-Nold and the Ghoul talking about global warming. He'll drop after super tuesday if he doesn't do well. 100 Percent.

Same for Huck. He doesn't have the drive or will to sit this out as a politician. Forget what people say about him being broke, if you look at his contributions he's still getting donations. However, I don't think the Huck Army has our thick skin for being blacked out by the media. The MSM want him out and his support will suffer when he's attacked. Ultimately the religious right are sheep and they will follow their masters to oblivion where they won't support McCain out of anger.

What can we do to win?

1. Become precinct captains in EVERY STATE. Super tuesday is NOT the end. Don't get down and go out and talk to people. Talk to them about this if you have to.

2. Wait for the bad news out of Iraq. It's coming and if you believe in Pauls ideas you know it's coming. the Sunni's will attack us with our own guns, and the small amount of terrorists aren't going to leave as long as we're there.

3. Stick it out, get a thick skin, and keep donating. We have to show the MSM that Dr. Paul's support won't die when we're ignored.

AlexMerced
01-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Again,allthatmatters is we get ron paul people as delegates to the convention, even if they are forced to vote for other on the first ballot...

1) we could end up having a second vote if it remains split freeing up all these delegates to vote for our man :)

2) Even if we can't get pass the first vote, these people will decide the republican platform, so we must keep fighitng for these delegates.

Dan Klaus
01-31-2008, 01:09 PM
amen to this....remains to be seen - the this scenario seems as possible as others...in any case, Dr. Paul is going all the way to the convention and at some point Americans are going to have to see the light...I hope...:o