PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs a Hillary moment

SgtBulldog
01-31-2008, 12:44 PM
Sometime this weekend, he should lament and get emotional over the government giving everything bin Laden wanted (http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/index.html). Maybe if enough people then woke up and saw the what is happening, they'd come out in droves for Dr. Paul on Tuesday.

vote4ronpauleeze
01-31-2008, 12:50 PM
We don't need a charade from a man with integrity. He needs to be himself. His issues do the talking, not cheap politics. Maybe it doesn't make the news like Hillary, but he's going to do it the right way.

As a strong believer in authenticity and not that other political BS, I'm glad Ron isn't phony like the rest of them.

JonathanR
01-31-2008, 12:51 PM
I honestly think Ron Paul could jump on a table and juggle flaming torches while singing Ave Maria and none of the media would report it.

SgtBulldog
01-31-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm not saying be a phony like Hillary, but the man does have emotions. He stated that the first time Giuliani attacked him in the debate, he felt very, very lonely up on that stage. Knowing the way the country is going, why would he not be sad about it?

vote4ronpauleeze
01-31-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm not saying be a phony like Hillary, but the man does have emotions. He stated that the first time Giuliani attacked him in the debate, he felt very, very lonely up on that stage. Knowing the way the country is going, why would he not be sad about it?

I think his actions shouldn't be forced... it he gets upset, then that's fine. But anything unnatural or preconceived is not his style, and not of my liking either.

BarryDonegan
01-31-2008, 02:07 PM
ron paul is ron paul. he is not going to do these types of contrivances.

this guy called Bush's iraq policy a demented path to destruction in 2002, he has lots of far more extreme moments than hillary's transparent fake cry.