PDA

View Full Version : Calling Anyone With 'YouTube' Skils!

JPFromTally
08-05-2007, 09:28 PM
I don't know if this video exists but if it doesn't...

Can somebody who is good at making videos please make one that looks something like this:

- Neo-con wannabe bozo says something about how much he is pro-life and thinks that life is beautiful, bla bla bla.

- Juxtapositioned with Iraqi battle scenes, bombing and war suffering.

Is it that hard for these people who are supposedly "pro-life" to see what hypocrites they are?

Joe Knows
08-05-2007, 09:29 PM

Can somebody who is good at making videos please make one that looks something like this:

- Neo-con wannabe bozo says something about how much he is pro-life and thinks that life is beautiful, bla bla bla.

Is it that hard for these people who are supposedly "pro-life" to see what hypocrites they are?

Fantastic idea!

PatriotOne
08-05-2007, 09:31 PM

Excellent idea....sorry I don't have mad skilz making vids :)

nayjevin
08-05-2007, 09:33 PM
good idea

do you have specific videos from youtube you would include? what kind of music?

Paulitician
08-05-2007, 09:40 PM
This was said about Romney earlier today, him trying really hard to be pro life and all. Hack. Let's double Guantanamo!

ChristopherJ
08-05-2007, 09:40 PM
good idea

do you have specific videos from youtube you would include? what kind of music?

How about U2 "sunday bloody sunday" for the music?

JPFromTally
08-06-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm glad you can vision this as well. I was thinking 10-15 of these neo-cons superimposed with these horrible images. I might have to learn Adobe Premier.

foofighter20x
08-06-2007, 07:45 AM
This idea, on a scale of 1-10, is at least a 15! ;) :p

Keith
08-06-2007, 08:07 AM
I am very excited about this idea. I wish I had the video editing skills to help with it.

angelatc
08-06-2007, 08:37 AM
I don't know video stuff either, but if you need graphis war images I'd check Mexican news sites. They show unbelievable stuff.