PDA

View Full Version : A Right Blogger Debate

abstrusezincate
08-05-2007, 08:31 PM
I have an idea that I wanted to run through people here and see if we couldn't get going. After having watched these debates, we all have seen how the candidates do not get fair time. We also know that the media controlling these throws up softball questions. If the bloggers on the left can host a debate where their candidates come out, why aren't we on the right (yes, we're not truly right...but follow the thought here) doing the same with the GOP?

We should try to be the impetus behind arranging a debate where all candidates who attend face tough questions, because if we do, I think Dr. Paul will benefit by having equal face time on the stage. It's a fair opportunity for everyone to get addressed, and it could be very beneficial.

For instance, look at how Hillary flubbed away the question at the lefties debate about how she intends on taking money from special interest groups.

If we make the suggestion, and get the right people talking, there is no reason this cannot be done, and it's the first step toward breaking a media stranglehold. If the Internet is going to win this campaign, we have to get to television as well.