PDA

View Full Version : Need your help now right now to help wake people up

GunnyFreedom
01-31-2008, 11:36 AM
I can't even begin to describe all the awesome things that have been happening in the last few days. I hope to get a chance to really really detail it all tonight.

We have been fighting TDOT for our signs, and the population has been begging us to come along and explain Ron Paul to them so they can have someone to vote for.

We are at 3%. If we don't get canvass help we will poll at 3%. They want to know here. We are seriously opening 30% or better of the people we actually talk to. But we need your help. We can only hit so many people.

We are in Taylorville area today. Call me 919-272-7182 or just show up and look for the Ron Paul Revolution. This is where we win. But we need you. Badly. Now.

Michigan11
01-31-2008, 12:20 PM
Bump -

bucfish
01-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Bump

FireofLiberty
01-31-2008, 12:42 PM
Glen! What's up, man? It's Garland. I really wish I could come down and help out, but I wish you guys down there the best of luck and I really appreciate everything you've done and everyone down there has done on behalf of the rEVOLution. You guys are true patriots.

Everyone please go there and help if you can. If Glen is there I already know you'll be working with a great group of people. I went down to SC and volunteered for a week when Glen was there and trust me, you won't regret it. It was a great experience with such great people -- such patriots -- and I had the time of my life.

Proph
01-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Where are you going to be tomorrow? I might be able to help out after 1-2.

GunnyFreedom
02-01-2008, 02:44 AM
Friday, all day, we will be distributing Ron Paul Newspapers. We need lots of help. We have had 10,000 of them donated by http://ronpaulnewspaper.com/ . (Please consider their chipin. They just gave us 10,000 copies for free)

If you have need of these in Birmingham, head my way.

I want to dump these out on the front doorstep of Alabama.

They contain everything that is on Ron Paul's official website, are completely grassroots, and can be put in bags and tossed onto peoples driveways and porches.

These are the most amazing things I have ever seen. Come get them. Please. And help us deliver them! Friday, all day. Ron Paul Newspaper Distribution Day. This is half a pallet of 10,000 hard copies of Ron Paul's entire platform and belief structure.

And do thank Crystal Broyles of http://ronpaulnewspaper.com/ for her generous donation of 10,000 papers.

Come help us distribute them! Routes and maps will be available. I'll post a meeting place a little later this morning.

GunnyFreedom
02-01-2008, 02:48 AM
We are also going to need lit-makers Friday night and Saturday, for the Sunday Church offering.

jacque
02-01-2008, 07:12 AM
Great job! We will win.

GunnyFreedom
02-08-2008, 04:07 PM
North Carolina better watch out. Ron Paul is coming to town. 8-)