PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution

midevilmark
01-31-2008, 11:34 AM
Well I have had enough. The MSM, the GOP, and others have done everything they can to smear, discredit, ignore, dishonor, and embarrass our great Dr. Paul. The man is the greatest patriot of our time and does not deserve such treatment.

I am proposing, win, lose, or draw, that we stand together and not let our message lose steam. We need to keep forums like these alive and active. We need to stay vigilant, collate and disseminate information. We need young people with the patriotic mindset to go to school, get jobs, and quietly infiltrate the establishment. We need to use the techniques of Sun Tzu and the Fabians, we need to turn the tables on THEM.

Now I will say this, if for some reason the time is running out on our chance for liberty, we need to be ready to act. Just as the Patriots in Lexington, and Concord, did not go looking for a fight, when they were pushed they stood their ground. Every person on this forum MUST be ready to stand your ground. When we see someone being arrested for nothing more the exercising their 1st Amendment rights, like here in NJ recently, stand with them, and then call for more to stand. How many can they arrest? When they come for your guns, like they did after Katrina, tell them NO! Come and get them, I’m an American God damn it and I’m not going to take it anymore. Get to know your fellow Paulites in your area and start beating the drum locally. Stay in contact and never let “them” bully us.

Lastly we need to create a list of those working against the message of freedom. We should have a thread expressly for this purpose. We should list their name, where they work, their title, and why they are subversive to the idea of freedom. We need to start dogging these people, calling their radio shows, TV programs, overwhelming their message boards. We need to overwhelm those who don’t deserve respect. These folks have worked with impunity for too long; they only do what they do because they feel there are no repercussions, and acts of reprisal. Now do not misunderstand what I’m saying, I in no way advocate violence. This also needs to be a peaceful show of force. E.G.: We pick a date and overwhelm the call lines for the Hannity show, while we may never get though, no one else will either. What can happen, he bad mouths us more, that only gets him talking about Dr. Paul more, raising more awareness. The worst thing they can do is make you invisible, even if they speak poorly of Dr. Paul, and his followers, they are still saying his name. People will take notice then, they will start asking questions.
Let me start the list right here:
Sean Hannity
Anderson Cooper
Bill Cristol

This campaign is far from over, in fact this is just beginning. This is not a fight for a single office, but for the hearts and minds of people that don’t know what it is to be free. The seeds are being planted, but they must be watered daily, cared for, protected, and the weeds must be pulled away so as not to do damage to the movement. Now let’s get out there and win this thing!!!!!

Cleaner44
01-31-2008, 11:46 AM
The election is not until November, we have a long road ahead.

midevilmark
01-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Cleaner, reference my last line, it is far from over, but if these idiots don’t fear our numbers, they operate with impunity. In theory, the reason we have the biggest military in the world is so we never have to fight. Well maybe a bad example, but anyway, we need them to take notice that we deserve respect and will not go away. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, just look at the Christian Coalition over the past 20 years.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-31-2008, 12:11 PM
We need to physically get together in our communities. Staying isolated won't work.