PDA

View Full Version : In Case You Missed It: RON PAUL GAINING SUPPORT IN NORTH DAKOTA

virginiakid
01-31-2008, 11:13 AM
RON PAUL GAINING SUPPORT IN NORTH DAKOTA

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 30, 2008

FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA - Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has announced endorsements from a wide range of North Dakotans leading up to the Republican caucuses on February 5. They include:

Former State Senator Duane Mutch of Larimore

Former State Representative Margaret Sitte of Bismarck

Tim Lindgren of Alice, Executive Director of the North Dakota Life League

James Bartlett of Bottineau, Executive Director of the North Dakota Homeschooling Association

Marty Riske, a Fargo businessman

Paul Henderson of Calvin, Eminent Domain Activist

North Dakota Ron Paul State coordinator Charlene Nelson said these endorsements show the large base of support the ten term congressman has gained in the state.

“This cross section of support for Ron Paul’s message of liberty, prosperity and peace has resonated with North Dakotans of all demographics,” Nelson said. “They know that Ron Paul has never voted for a tax increase, never voted for an unbalanced budget, and has never voted to increase the size of government.”

Nelson pointed out that Paul, an Air Force veteran of the Vietnam era, has also fought hard for veterans and veterans care. Nelson said Congressman Paul’s strict adherence to the Constitution also separates him from the field of candidates.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/203/ron-paul-gaining-support-in-north-dakota

Jae0
01-31-2008, 11:14 AM
Woo hoo!!! GO North Dakota!!

Which other candidates are doing well up there? As in, whos our main competition?

itshappening
01-31-2008, 11:15 AM
he's visiting ND soon.

virginiakid
01-31-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm not sure, but I don't think there are any other candidates campaigning up there. I could be wrong though.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 11:17 AM
How many delegates? :)

virginiakid
01-31-2008, 11:20 AM
26 delegates

Jae0
01-31-2008, 11:21 AM
Sweet!

Paulfan05
01-31-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh my, When i first read the topic title I thought it said North Korea:eek: