View Full Version : CNN et al clearly do not know the difference between "debate" and "interview"

01-31-2008, 11:04 AM
I finally got to watch a good portion of the debate today and one thing is clear -- these news media imbeciles have no idea what a debate is, or how to moderate one.

Anderson Cooper and crew ran this like a press interview, not a debate, in an obvious attempt to manipulate everyone's exposure. It became evidently clear when Anderson cut Ron off and said he'd have another opportunity to address that issue in "2 questions ... 2 minutes" which was a lie and never happened.

They should all have spent time reading and understanding these two wiki pages before making a mockery of themselves:

Maybe I'll send them an email with those for future reference :/

01-31-2008, 11:20 AM
That's exactly what I thought at one point - like "Anderson (Cooper), this isn't an interview, it's supposed to be a debate".

That jerk Cooper is CIA anyway -
if you didn't know, he attended several months at Langley (CIA HQ) during college - then "decided" to go into journalism.

And now he's all over TV and the world, and "moderating" debates to certain party's advantage.

Oh, there will be a Lake of Fire to pay Anderson. Don't forget what I told you. You can count on it.

01-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Cooper: Ron Paul, yes or no?

Paul: No, I don't think that we...

Cooper: McCain, in 3,000 words or less, what do you think?