PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's protege... Who will continue the fight?

openfire
01-31-2008, 10:46 AM
I know it's not over yet. I hope and pray that RP can pull this out somehow.

But I was thinking about it, and it's not about Ron Paul, it's about the message. He says so himself. So the question is, who will the torch be handed to? Who will continue the fight once RP is out of politics? Does he have a protege? Is there another Ron Paul?

Jim_Karr
01-31-2008, 10:49 AM
Torch. I think not. A bible in one hand and a gun in the other I would think.

Bison
01-31-2008, 10:49 AM
We are Ron Paul.

steph3n
01-31-2008, 10:50 AM
ME!

MsDoodahs
01-31-2008, 10:57 AM
We are Ron Paul.

Exactly. :)

This is more than a campaign, this is a movement.

Some of the people here, that are working hard for Ron today, that you are chatting with daily here at RPFs, will be running for Congress - and Senate - and County Commissioner - and Mayor - and City Council - tomorrow.

Supporting these candidates - wherever they are - is the way this movement will grow and strengthen.

The current powers that be did not come into their power in a single election. They came into their power because they worked the system for decades.

This movement will continue for decades.

Welcome to the real revolution.

:)

jacmicwag
01-31-2008, 11:12 AM
Ron Paul 2012

nebulous
01-31-2008, 01:41 PM
I like the views of George Phillies (http://phillies2008.org/) only I have never seen him speak! We need someone with the views of RP and also with the boldness to challenge idiots/liars like McCain and Romney!

PatriotG
01-31-2008, 01:43 PM
I know it's not over yet. I hope and pray that RP can pull this out somehow.

But I was thinking about it, and it's not about Ron Paul, it's about the message. He says so himself. So the question is, who will the torch be handed to? Who will continue the fight once RP is out of politics? Does he have a protege? Is there another Ron Paul?

Not in Politics
Not that Im aware of.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-31-2008, 01:44 PM
Ron Paul 2012

Sure, as the second term.

Now you must donate $100.