PDA

View Full Version : Post your e-mails to Anderson Cooper...

Liberty_is_NORML
01-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Here is mine:

Anderson...

I am disgusted. Disgusted at the way that you ignored Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee at the Reagan Library debate. You allowed McCain and Romney to argue like children about "he said, she said" rubbage that is not relevant to matters of national policy. You also promised Dr. Paul time to respond to the conservative credentials question and you COMPLETELY LIED about that...he never got a chance to respond. You should know that by purposely ignoring Dr. Paul that you imply that his candidacy is not valid. This permeates with the American people, the majority of which swallow whatever "news" you will feed them. When I think of Anderson Cooper, I will no longer think of journalistic integrity...I will think of media bias and manipulation. It is not your job to determine who the viable candidates for President are...it is your job to provide them an arena to express their views in a fair basis.

Very Disappointed in You,

JD Sams
Indianapolis, IN

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.ac.html?10

chiplitfam
01-31-2008, 10:45 AM
Post the sight. Good Job.

georgem
01-31-2008, 10:49 AM
"Your debate last night was pathetic. It is supposed to be a chance for the viewers to learn about each candidates positions. If you were only going to ask two candidates why didn't you stoop to Foxs level and just not invite the other two? Anderson Cooper is a horrible moderator, he has no problem constantly cutting off two candidates while letting McCain and Romney make fools of themselves arguing like school girls. He let them waste 5min arguing semantics instead of using that time to talk policy. This was a reminder to me why I don't watch your channel. There is NO substance, garbage like this will not help your ratings, if I want drama I'll watch a soap opera, when I want politics I WON"T be coming to CNN."

Where did you send you letter. I sent it via the CNN TV "Contact Us" to the general network, Anderson Cooper 360, and The Situation Room.

Where else can I send this?

Liberty_is_NORML
01-31-2008, 10:51 AM
"Your debate last night was pathetic. It is supposed to be a chance for the viewers to learn about each candidates positions. If you were only going to ask two candidates why didn't you stoop to Foxs level and just not invite the other two? Anderson Cooper is a horrible moderator, he has no problem constantly cutting off two candidates while letting McCain and Romney make fools of themselves arguing like school girls. He let them waste 5min arguing semantics instead of using that time to talk policy. This was a reminder to me why I don't watch your channel. There is NO substance, garbage like this will not help your ratings, if I want drama I'll watch a soap opera, when I want politics I WON"T be coming to CNN."

Where did you send you letter. I sent it via the CNN TV "Contact Us" to the general network, Anderson Cooper 360, and The Situation Room.

Where else can I send this?

Most of the guys on here have huge lists of e-mail contacts...can someone post them again?

I sent mine directly to AC.

dawnbt
01-31-2008, 10:57 AM
email sent

mjp1025
01-31-2008, 11:02 AM
me too

A. Havnes
01-31-2008, 11:11 AM
Please post the email address! I have a few words to say to Mr. Cooper myself.

dawnbt
01-31-2008, 11:21 AM
Did anyone else get this back? Like I want more information from them. It's laughable.

Thanks for your email. Here’s our problem. We want you to know that we really do read every single email you viewers send us. No, honestly. But reading your email is one thing, and composing individual answers to each one is another. That would be a full-time enterprise. In which case, there’d be no AC 360. In which case, there’d be no emails. You see where we’re headed.

Anyway, the best we can do is to acknowledge that we have indeed received and will read your message, and this little note is to let you know that. It’s automatic, yes; fails to take into account whether you’ve patted us on the back or slapped us across the face; does not differentiate between praise, correction, fury, proposals of marriage, or invitations to get lost. But rest assured we’ll know that part when we read it!

And here's a few other links to all-things-CNN you might want to check out.

Would you like additional information on our anchors?

Please visit our anchor bio section at http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/

Would you like to review transcripts of previous shows?

Please visit our transcript at http://www.cnn.com/transcripts

Do you need information on the show schedules?

Please visit us at http://www.cnn.com/programs

Are you looking to purchase a videotape of one of the shows?

You may order a video and/or transcript of a program or segment from any of the following sources:

Multivision can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN for the past year, and for CNNI, CNNfn or Headline News for the past two months. Call or write at (800-560-0111) (925-472-8880), http://www.multivisioninc.com/

Video Monitoring Service can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN, CNNl, CNNfn, or Headline News for the previous 2 months. Call or write them at (877-698-8007) (212-736-2010), http://www.vidmon.com

FDCH can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN programs (domestic only) from October 1996 to present. Call or write them at (800-266-6397) (301-883-2482), cnntranscript@fdch.com Or visit their Web site at www.fdch.com and complete an order form. Their mailing address is 1100 Mercantile Lane, Landover, Maryland 20785.

Thanks again for your interest. Go to CNN.com and click "Watch" for instant access to FREE Video!

AC 360 staff & CNN Public Information
"CNN, The Most Trusted Name In News"

Mark
01-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Most of the guys on here have huge lists of e-mail contacts...can someone post them again?

I sent mine directly to AC.

This doesn't have much in terms of CNN - but it's a lot: http://ronpaul.cc/massemail.htm

Download_able text file: "right click" "save as" - http://ronpaul.cc/MassEmail.txt

Liberty_is_NORML
01-31-2008, 11:33 AM
This doesn't have much in terms of CNN - but it's a lot: http://ronpaul.cc/massemail.htm

Download_able text file: "right click" "save as" - http://ronpaul.cc/MassEmail.txt

thanks....!

New Governor Of Alaska
01-31-2008, 11:38 AM
Here's mine:

How much did Zionists pay you to promote McCain and ignore Ron Paul?
Your 360 program is cheap imitation of a Discovery channel and the Oprah Winfrey show.
You are nothing but obedient puppet who likes to please its Zionist masters.

AK47 from Illinois

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/images/confirmation/generic/sent2.gif

dare me
01-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Here's mine:

Your 360 program is cheap imitation of a Discovery channel and the Oprah Winfrey show.

AK47 from Illinois

Dude, you are either crazy or a troll.

Mark
01-31-2008, 11:48 AM
Dug this up from an old post.

For all of your call-in needs

http://www.hardtofind800numbers.com/index.htm

CNN - 404-827-1700 - Switchboard - enter 1 to be connected to a live news_tip person

404-827-1500 Switchboard also

CNN Comment line: (404) 827 - 0234

CNN NEWS CHIEF Eason Jordan. 404.827.5111. fax: 404.827.4215. eason.jordan@cnn.com (%20eason.jordan@cnn.com)

CNN NEWS DIRECTOR Kim Bondy. 404 827 1500. fax. 404 827 1099

cnnfutures@cnn.com (%20cnnfutures@cnn.com) - not sure where this goes

Try this one too - CNN's Anderson Cooper is at - 1-866-NY-AC360 -

it mentions hurricane Katrina - some kind of old call-in line

Might be worth something

Mark
01-31-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure what this will get - it's another number nonetheless

Copyright Agent
One CNN Center
Atlanta, GA 30303

Phone: (404) 878-2276

Fax: (404) 827-1995

Email: copyrightagent@turner.com

DFF
01-31-2008, 11:58 AM
Dude, you are either crazy or a troll.

How about a third option - he's right.

I have a large amount of respect for the Jewish people; but the fact remains they've been instrumental in shaping and influencing U.S. foreign policy for the past thirty years.

The ideology of Neoconservatism itself was created by University of Chicago professor Leo Strauss and many of Bush's current/former cabinet members (e.g. Paul Wolfowitz) were Strauss disciples.

josephadel_3
01-31-2008, 12:04 PM
Dear Mr. Cooper,

I am extremely dissappointed and angry that you deliberately ignored Mike Huckabee and especially Ron Paul. The little respect I had for you is now lost forever. You are not a journalist. You are a lying puppet. Want an example? You deliberately cut Ron Paul off after 5 seconds for no reason, while letting McCain and Romney ramble and bicker like school children. You do not know how to run a debate. Several of your colleagues including Lou Dobbs or Cafferty would have been much more fair than you. You disgrace your own occupation. The American people are not stupid. They notice when the underdog is ignored or bullied around. Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee were graceful while you pathetically tried to silence them. They are gentlemen. You are not.

Sincerely,
The American People

Liberty_is_NORML
01-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Dear Mr. Cooper,

I am extremely dissappointed and angry that you deliberately ignored Mike Huckabee and especially Ron Paul. The little respect I had for you is now lost forever. You are not a journalist. You are a lying puppet. Want an example? You deliberately cut Ron Paul off after 5 seconds for no reason, while letting McCain and Romney ramble and bicker like school children. You do not know how to run a debate. Several of your colleagues including Lou Dobbs or Cafferty would have been much more fair than you. You disgrace your own occupation. The American people are not stupid. They notice when the underdog is ignored or bullied around. Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee were graceful while you pathetically tried to silence them. They are gentlemen. You are not.

Sincerely,
The American People

QFMFT

ziggrl
01-31-2008, 12:09 PM
I just sent one

jim70769
01-31-2008, 12:16 PM
I heard a story once about someone faxing a black piece of paper. Is it true that the reciever will run out of ink quickly.

Enano1983
01-31-2008, 12:36 PM
Dear Mr. Cooper,
I was extremely infuriated at the blatant censorship that the media once again demonstrated against Presidential candidate Ron Paul. You promised to give the same questions to all candidates and yet there were several questions he was not allowed to answer and even one question where he was allowed an answer of a single phrase before you cut him off.
This was a debate between two candidates only and an insult to this great nation.
Your gross misconduct infuriated me so much that I donated to the Ron Paul campaign today.

I would like to point out that this is money that would have otherwise been spent on commodities most likely purchased from your sponsers.

Sincerely,
Enano1983

Mr. Enano1983,

Thank you very much for your donation of $xxx.xx to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

NDN_Liberty
01-31-2008, 12:46 PM
I was disappointed when viewing the debate last night. I hoped to see more from Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee. Too much time was given to Mitt Romney and John McCain to squabble over petty issues. I wished all the candidates had an equal opportunity to share their thoughts on important issues. I was especially disappointed when Ron Paul was cut off in middle of a comment and you promised he'd have a chance to complete his thought, and that was never provided. The debate seemed to simply facilitate open conflict between the two frontrunners and McCain and Romney and shut out Huckabee and Paul. I used to tune into CNN thinking it was the only news source I could trust over MSNBC and FOX, but yesterday skewed my perspective.

mtmind
01-31-2008, 12:56 PM
Great job on the debates! Next time you should just let everyone see the strings attached to your arms and mouth though, so the whole country can see how contrived and controlled you are. I already know who I am voting for, and I already voted, but many people don't know. You just disenfranchised them of the chance to get to know Ron Paul. For that I will not watch CNN and I will boycott the sponsors of CNN! IT is difficult to sometimes replace the things we purchase without a second thought, but you and the rest of the media make it easier every day!

John in Michigan

MrAustin
01-31-2008, 01:06 PM
(I checked the box for POSITIVE!)

"Thank you for giving all of the candidates a chance to speak at the debate last night. It really opened my eyes. Most of them wasted time talking about things that weren't really important. But one of them made alot of sense, was polite, focused on the issues, and actually answered the questions he was asked. I will be voting for Ron Paul. Thank you for hosting the debate."

BreakYourChains
01-31-2008, 01:17 PM
bump

Dave39168
01-31-2008, 01:30 PM
Mr. Cooper,
I was dissappointed when I watched the debate last night. There were four candidates on the stage, but Romney and McCain recieved a very unfair majority of the time. The reason to have a debate is to let the people hear each candidate and decide for themselves who they support. When you ignore Ron Paul and Huckabee you are telling your viewers that those two candidates are not important. That is not your decision to make. Give all the candidates equal time and let the people decide.
Also I was not happy with the "bickering" that took place between Romney and McCain. They were arguing like school children. A good moderator would have cut this childish arguing, it was a waste of time to watch.

georgem
01-31-2008, 01:34 PM

I have a large amount of respect for the Jewish people; but the fact remains they've been instrumental in shaping and influencing U.S. foreign policy for the past thirty years.

The ideology of Neoconservatism itself was created by University of Chicago professor Leo Strauss and many of Bush's current/former cabinet members (e.g. Paul Wolfowitz) were Strauss disciples.

This is all true. But its not some huge global Zionist Elders plot to rule the world. They do shape our foreign policy....why you ask, because they have a powerful lobby. Just like lobbist shape energy policy, healthcare reform, yada yada yada. Its the lobbist, and the Israeli lobby is amoung the most powerful in washington. But its no damn conspiracy. Get off it, people will ignore you out of hand saying that stuff, you'll have no credibility

georgem
01-31-2008, 01:35 PM
Here's mine:

AK47 from Illinois

Would you shut up, you do us no better than the F'ing 9/11 truthers. Go put your tin foil on, your obviously uneducated, please see my post right above this one.

Voluntaryist
01-31-2008, 01:39 PM
I heard a story once about someone faxing a black piece of paper. Is it true that the reciever will run out of ink quickly.

depends on the fax machine model. but it will certainly shroten the toner cartridge lifespan. But lets say that, for example, one toner cartridge on one small fax machine could pump out 2000 normal pages. well, with the all black page, it will shorten it to, say 200 pages.

RonPaulFTFW
01-31-2008, 01:44 PM
I didn't copy mine but I told him he was a hack basically and the debate was a farce.

Mark
01-31-2008, 02:01 PM
Mr. Cooper,
I was dissappointed when I watched the debate last night. There were four candidates on the stage, but Romney and McCain recieved a very unfair majority of the time. The reason to have a debate is to let the people hear each candidate and decide for themselves who they support. When you ignore Ron Paul and Huckabee you are telling your viewers that those two candidates are not important. That is not your decision to make. Give all the candidates equal time and let the people decide.
Also I was not happy with the "bickering" that took place between Romney and McCain. They were arguing like school children. A good moderator would have cut this childish arguing, it was a waste of time to watch.

A good moderator wouldn't be a CIA mole.

Anderson Cooper's CIA Secret

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...cia-secret.php (http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2006/09/anderson-coopers-cia-secret.php)

Anderson Cooper has long traded on his biography, carving a niche for himself as the most human of news anchors. But there's one aspect of his past that the silver-haired CNN star has never made public: the months he spent training for a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/images/2006/09/andersoncooper_007_2.png
Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale—a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA—Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency's monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work. His involvement with the agency ended there, and he chose not to pursue a job with the agency after graduation, according to a CNN spokeswoman, who confirmed details of Cooper's CIA involvement to Radar.

"Whatever summer jobs or internships our anchors had in college couldn't be less consequential," she added. He has kept the experience a secret, sources say, out of concern that, if widely known, it might compromise his ability to travel in foreign countries and even possibly put him at greater risk from terrorists.

"He doesn't want to be any more of a target than he already is," says one Anderson confidante. On the other hand, as Bob Woodruff and others have learned, American journalists are already prime targets in the world's conflict zones, and are typically accused of having CIA ties even where none exist. And by not disclosing his training before now, Cooper has arguably made it into a potential issue. "It creates the appearance of something smelly there," says a former CNN official who knows Cooper. (Particularly in light of the period Anderson spent studying Vietnamese at the University of Hanoi after college. Soon after, Cooper apparently gave up his Bond fantasy to pursue a career in journalism—except for a brief period when he starred as host of ABC's reality show, The Mole (http://http//abc.go.com/primetime/themole/mole_home.html).)

According to the spokeswoman, Cooper told his bosses at CNN about his time with the agency. But even if he hadn't, says Walter Isaacson, who headed the network from 2001 to 2003 and is now president of the Aspen Institute, it's not the sort of thing that would automatically require disclosure, since the stint was brief and far in the past. "I think what he did was probably fine and cool, and I've got no problems with it," he added.

DFF
01-31-2008, 04:00 PM
AC's gay; and I've heard rumors that he worked as a prostitute for the CIA by sleeping with persons of influence in order to extrapolate information from them.

lasenorita
01-31-2008, 04:10 PM
AC's gay; and I've heard rumors that he worked as a prostitute for the CIA by sleeping with persons of influence in order to extrapolate information from them.

Character assassination is not necessary. (Or wanted.) He did that on his own last night.

Ruby Justice
01-31-2008, 04:31 PM
Great job on the debates! Next time you should just let everyone see the strings attached to your arms and mouth though, so the whole country can see how contrived and controlled you are. I already know who I am voting for, and I already voted, but many people don't know. You just disenfranchised them of the chance to get to know Ron Paul. For that I will not watch CNN and I will boycott the sponsors of CNN! IT is difficult to sometimes replace the things we purchase without a second thought, but you and the rest of the media make it easier every day!

John in Michigan

BEAUTIFUL!

Here's mine:

Dear Anderson,

You have failed journalism and failed the American people in you conduct of the presidential debate last night. If you were a real journalist and CNN was a real news network, you would be fired immediately. But both of you are fake and it's never been so clear.

Who are YOU, Mr. Cooper? You've given millions of Americans a damn good reason to want to know. And what I'm hearing is not going to do you career much good. I hear the CIA is hiring.

Goodbye Anderson. Goodbye CNN. I'm canceling my cable subscription and citing your network as the enemy of the American people.

syborius
01-31-2008, 04:38 PM

hahah, I would not doubt this for a second

Liberty_is_NORML
01-31-2008, 04:50 PM
BEAUTIFUL!

Here's mine:

Dear Anderson,

You have failed journalism and failed the American people in you conduct of the presidential debate last night. If you were a real journalist and CNN was a real news network, you would be fired immediately. But both of you are fake and it's never been so clear.

Who are YOU, Mr. Cooper? You've given millions of Americans a damn good reason to want to know. And what I'm hearing is not going to do you career much good. I hear the CIA is hiring.

Goodbye Anderson. Goodbye CNN. I'm canceling my cable subscription and citing your network as the enemy of the American people.

Damn!

Dunciad
01-31-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm thinking that while they cut Mr. Paul off in mid-sentence and only gave him about 8 minutes of speaking time, he made those 8 minutes count. His clear and concise answers made Romney and McCain look silly. While they were bickering and bitching, Ron Paul was speaking loud and clear.

Now, let's hope there was someone out there listening.

To Mr Cooper: I would quote Samuel Adams:

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

jenkoolkat
01-31-2008, 06:06 PM
I was not happy with this debate. Only a few states have had primaries or caucuses already yet you did not give equal time to all candidates. You the media are trying to make up our minds for us. I am done watching your shows.

nate4ron
01-31-2008, 07:29 PM
Here is my Email. A bit emotional, sure, but I feel like I've been pushed into a corner:

"For shame, Mr. Cooper. The McRomney bitchfest was by no means a "debate". Remember how you PROMISED you would ask Ron Paul the question of "conservative vs. liberal?" You PROMISED you would ask it to him in TWO MINUTES, yet TWENTY MINUTES pass by and you didn't ask Ron Paul a SINGLE, DAMN THING. I was upset at MSNBC and FOX for being so blatantly biased and unfair, and now it looks like CNN is no different than the rest of the mainstream media.

Even though the mainstream media wants to ignore it, Paul is going to campaign all the way through to the Republican National Convention.

Polls had him at 6th place in Nevada, yet he won 2nd place. In Louisiana, it took a combined effort of Romney, McCain, Huckabee, and Thompson supporters to deceive voters with a fusion slate to prevent Ron Paul from winning a majority in the state. How pathetic. Read for yourself.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/018852.html

Check out the fusion slate while you're at it.

http://www.gatortesting.net/prolifeprofamily/docs/District_3-5-6.pdf

Amazing how a man with an impeccable and consistent record, even from 30 years ago, has the entire mainstream media against him, including talk radio, and still manages to make history by rasing the most money out of any presidential candidate.

When I start discussing Ron Paul's stance on the issues to others around me, they begin doing their own research and end up switching their support over to him.

While the other GOP candidates get free publicity all the time on radio and television, Ron Paul is getting table scraps from you guys. His message has to spread through individual research and word of mouth. He's not running on his own behalf. He's running for our COUNTRY!"

boethius27
01-31-2008, 07:50 PM
I was very disappointed in your recent treatment not only of Ron Paul, but even of Mike Huckabee. The debate was a sham and included little more than sissy-slapping argumentative attitudes between McCain and Romney. I hope to see the candidates all given equal time at least once before the president is pre-elected by all you media types.

Thanks, and please try to be more respectful to all.

Shaun
01-31-2008, 08:04 PM
YOU STUPID CLOWNS.
Every time you fools do this kind of thing it just makes RP's job that much harder; BECAUSE he has to answer for you idiots the next time he is interviewed.
RP has requested TIME AND TIME again for us to be polite and well behaved.
Yeah, we know CNN are a bunch of pricks but AC is only following orders. He has given very fair interviews to RP in the past.
Sending BS messages to these news anchors doesn't help.
Let me ask you fools a dumb question...
Would John McCain ATTACK CNN if they did this to him? What do you think? Shouldn't be too hard...THAT'S RIGHT, he's a WARDOG, he'll attack anything, BOMB IRAN anything that gets in his way, he'll attack... JUST LIKE YOU. If he gets angry..BOOM, off he goes. Would Ron do that?
Now, what about Ron Paul? Who Would he attack? Would he send idiotic aggressive emails to CNN or any other news outlet? Now, would he bomb Iran? Is he a WARDOG?
You fools are playing right into their hands, you hate McCain, yet you emulate his style of communication and "leadership"? and then you CLAIM to love our champion and yet you completely IGNORE his style of communication and REAL leadership.
Grow up or get lost.
I'm sick of Ron having to explain himself due to his over hormoned supporters.
Capiche?

Shaun
01-31-2008, 08:05 PM
By the way, sending emails is OK.
Nasty and threatining emails are what I'm talking about.
The way they treated him was awful. They should be told.
Just do it in a respectful manner is what I'm saying..

Liberty_is_NORML
01-31-2008, 08:13 PM
YOU STUPID CLOWNS.
Every time you fools do this kind of thing it just makes RP's job that much harder; BECAUSE he has to answer for you idiots the next time he is interviewed.
Yeah, we know CNN are a bunch of pricks but AC is only following orders. He has given very fair interviews to RP in the past.
Would John McCain ATTACK CNN if they did this to him? What do you think? Shouldn't be too hard...THAT'S RIGHT, he's a WARDOG, he'll attack anything, BOMB IRAN anything that gets in his way, he'll attack... JUST LIKE YOU. If he gets angry..BOOM, off he goes. Would Ron do that?
Now, what about Ron Paul? Who Would he attack? Would he send idiotic aggressive emails to CNN or any other news outlet? Now, would he bomb Iran? Is he a WARDOG?
You fools are playing right into their hands, you hate McCain, yet you emulate his style of communication and "leadership"? and then you CLAIM to love our champion and yet you completely IGNORE his style of communication and REAL leadership.
Grow up or get lost.
Capiche?

What are you talking about?

I haven't seen one e-mail that has been posted on this thread that I would consider inappropriate...

Shaun
01-31-2008, 08:24 PM
What are you talking about?

I haven't seen one e-mail that has been posted on this thread that I would consider inappropriate...

Well, if this is the case, I am very happy about it.
I stand corrected.
Thanks.

Shaun
01-31-2008, 08:25 PM
I think i jumped to quick.

qh4dotcom
01-31-2008, 09:09 PM
YOU STUPID CLOWNS.
Grow up or get lost.
Capiche?

I agree with you....plus I know spam filters or customer service will delete such e-mails and AC will likely not read them.
I do think some action needs to be taken such as a boycott.

skeryl
01-31-2008, 09:20 PM
I posted mine under the positive comments just incase he chooses not to look at the negatives

heres mine

Fantastic job there for the California debates! You not only gave the couple McCain and Romney a chance to bicker and squabble regarding their failed Iraq war love affair but you also managed an uppercut to Ron Paul and his supporters with that calculated lie.

Clearly, free speech is among your best interests.... and here I was thinking that Fox was the only channel that was 'fair and balanced'

bakinjoo
01-31-2008, 09:36 PM
Yuuuup...BLAME THE JEWS...
Everyone else does..
let me squeeze my nose while I declare that a bunch of redneck horseshite...

Labeling all Jews Zionists is like labelling all Muslims Al Qaeda...

DFF
01-31-2008, 09:40 PM
I'll just cut straight to the chase: Anderson Cooper needs his lady-of-the-evening-for-the-CIA ass kicked -- hard.

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
01-31-2008, 09:44 PM
i pissed in his coffee this morning

lmfao

Anderson Cooper Sux

Monotaur
02-01-2008, 09:47 AM
I sent mine too... it may not have been quite as elegant as some of yours, but it was in the same vein.

What a tool Anderson is!

josephadel_3
02-01-2008, 12:36 PM
YOU STUPID CLOWNS.
Grow up or get lost.
Capiche?

Every e-mail I have seen posted has been disgruntled but appropriate. If we never call attention to obvious bias, then who else will? When the MSM mentions his grassroots supporters, they try to make us look crazy anyway. You can't compare us with John McCain because we are angry. Anger is good if it serves a decent purpose.