PDA

View Full Version : Listen to NPR tonight!! and Jason Lewis

teshuah
01-31-2008, 10:40 AM
This evening listen to NPR radio (I believe 91.1). A fellow Ron Paul supporter from my Precinct will be part of a group being interviewed discussing the issues. I was asked to go but couldn't so she will be. Please, listen in and support fellow Ron Paul supporters!

Also, if you haven't heard - talk show host Jason Lewis said at the top of the 5 o'clock hour yesterday (1/30) that we should all go to the caucus on Tuesday and vote for Ron Paul! Go to ktlkfm.com to find his podcast and hear the brief instruction for yourself!

chiplitfam
01-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Bump!!! Time?

LizC
01-31-2008, 10:45 AM
This evening listen to NPR radio (I believe 91.1). A fellow Ron Paul supporter from my Precinct will be part of a group being interviewed discussing the issues. I was asked to go but couldn't so she will be. Please, listen in and support fellow Ron Paul supporters!

Also, if you haven't heard - talk show host Jason Lewis said at the top of the 5 o'clock hour yesterday (1/30) that we should all go to the caucus on Tuesday and vote for Ron Paul! Go to ktlkfm.com to find his podcast and hear the brief instruction for yourself!

What time?

teshuah
01-31-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm not sure. I'm trying to get ahold of her to find out what time she will be there.

teshuah
01-31-2008, 02:50 PM
here's the deal - it isn't on tonight. They will record it tonight and air it before the caucuses on Tuesday. She said somewhere between 5:00-6:30.