PDA

View Full Version : Is there an unofficial print ad that folks can pay for themselves?

Nadia
01-31-2008, 10:29 AM
I was wondering if someone has created a print ad for the newspaper that is not 'official'?...something with Ron Paul and a few of his issues?

I know many people are maxed out on their donations, couldn't people create and pay for their own ads in the paper and not have it counted as a donation?

LibertyEagle
01-31-2008, 10:32 AM
I was wondering if someone has created a print ad for the newspaper that is not 'official'?...something with Ron Paul and a few of his issues?

I know many people are maxed out on their donations, couldn't people create and pay for their own ads in the paper and not have it counted as a donation?

Nadia, great idea. Take a look in Campaign Materials. That's where you're the most likely to find some good material.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Others hopefully will come along and point you to some other stuff too.

raystone
01-31-2008, 10:35 AM
www.manofcommonsense.com

4" x 5" ready for PDF download and printing, you can edit the election date.

Nadia
01-31-2008, 10:54 AM
It seems that Ron Paul has some very wealthy donors, these ads should be in every paper. Print ads are relatively inexpensive.

Also do you guys have a letters to the editor campaign going? This is one thing Kucinich supporters had going, it's FREE and easy and more personal.