PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone else freaked out about...

seeker1
01-31-2008, 10:15 AM
The way McCain seemed to be anxious to start the Cold War all over again?

He actually believes we are the only SuperPower??? Does he really believe that we should be risking nuclear war with the Russians?

Do you?:confused:

Captain Shays
01-31-2008, 12:35 PM
I noticed too and like you, I was freaked. But just about everything Insane McCain says and does freaks me out.

PatriotG
01-31-2008, 01:47 PM
I noticed too and like you, I was freaked. But just about everything Insane McCain says and does freaks me out.

He's a frightening warmonger.

Which means he has a shot at the office.

Live Free or Die
01-31-2008, 03:01 PM
Which means he has a shot at the office.

Speaking of which... Hinckley should be getting out soon.

DeadtoSin
01-31-2008, 03:03 PM
The thing is...Hillary would be better than McCain. At least Hillary wouldn't be retarded her first time as President. She is a bit too politically savvy to start a war and ruin her chances at reelection.

We could have 4 years to fight her. McCain isn't savvy. He'd push the nuke button the second he got into office...

Naraku
01-31-2008, 03:08 PM
I was thinking a while back that McCain was the "ideal" candidate this year because of Russia, that is, he stands the best chance of winning. When he started faltering I though it might fall to Giuliani, but now I think it's all in McCain's court.

Things are going to start happening in the world and unless the American people know how we brought it about they'll flock to an imperialist like McCain because of his tough talk.

McCain has been one of the most outspoken against Russia of all the candidates. With things set to blow up over Kosovo we may find ourselves in a pre-World War I-style contest with Russia which will play into McCain's hand perfectly.