PDA

View Full Version : Send manure and chicken crap to CNN/Cooper

georgem
01-31-2008, 10:11 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=107045

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/31727

Those are the dumbest ideas I have heard of yet. Act like adults. Dr Paul is a class act, if you support him, support his personal philosophy as well. Don't damage the campaigns image and reputation with crap (no pun intended) like this. I have great hope that even if this campaign fails that we have at least planted seeds to have a future generation of respectable leaders born out of the RP revolution. If you want to resort to these high school tactics then do it on your own time and don't dare associate with this campaign.

This is the complaint that I sent to CNN TV, Anderson Cooper 360, & The Situation Room:

"Your debate last night was pathetic. It is supposed to be a chance for the viewers to learn about each candidates positions. If you were only going to ask two candidates why didn't you stoop to Foxs level and just not invite the other two? Anderson Cooper is a horrible moderator, he has no problem constantly cutting off two candidates while letting McCain and Romney make fools of themselves arguing like school girls. He let them waste 5min arguing semantics instead of using that time to talk policy. This was a reminder to me why I don't watch your channel. There is NO substance, garbage like this will not help your ratings, if I want drama I'll watch a soap opera, when I want politics I WON"T be coming to CNN."

If anyone has any suggestions as to where else I can send this please post.

Quick
01-31-2008, 10:21 AM
I would assume that people are half-ass joking. Any person who actually supports Paul wouldn't do this.

Just like the hundreds of threads made here every day about some "great idea" -- this is just another one of those that will fall to the wayside.

georgem
01-31-2008, 10:24 AM
I understand that the idea isn't really feasible, but someone out may be lacking enough IQ points to try. And for the love of God, quit wasting time with this stuff and do something proactive, inform people, canvass, do something instead of complain about CNN, we're acting like it was so unexpected.

bingo23
01-31-2008, 10:27 AM
I can see it now "Paulers Flinging feces" . We could giftwrap his exit from the race for MSM.

Quick
01-31-2008, 10:44 AM
I understand that the idea isn't really feasible, but someone out may be lacking enough IQ points to try. And for the love of God, quit wasting time with this stuff and do something proactive, inform people, canvass, do something instead of complain about CNN, we're acting like it was so unexpected.

I don't think much time was wasted coming up with this idea. You give the person who thought about sending shit to someone too much credit for using their brain.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-31-2008, 10:46 AM
I thought it was a funny thought, and if they followed through, even better. Just the name had me tearing up: Operation Shitstorm. HAHAHHAHAHH.

Dave39168
01-31-2008, 01:43 PM
its called blowback! Otherwise i'd love to send him some crap... but seriously. This is a movement, if we are to succeed, we must continue to calmy educate the people every chance we get. I don't wanna be a 'tin foil hat wearing, crap slinging, lunatic"

Voluntaryist
01-31-2008, 01:52 PM
Im not sending the box o' feces until after the election is over.

noztnac
01-31-2008, 01:56 PM
Just subscribe him to some unsavory magazines and have them sent to

Anderson Cooper at : Fox News, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, oh yeah and CNN.

Don't worry about the wrong addresses. They'll make shure he gets them.

I think Hannity deserves a subscription or two as well. He might dig a subscription to NAMBLA.

WilliamC
01-31-2008, 01:57 PM
Donate the money to Ron Paul instead.

Or to one of the chip ins.

Just not a buffalo chip in ;)

noztnac
01-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Shit happens.

but more importantly...

Shit lands.

nightlight
01-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Let's not be overly uptight about this manure-bomb. Boys just want to have fun. And if it ruins the dinner for few jerks at CNN, it's fine with me. I think most of the public hates the news media anyway and will cheer the pranksters, regardless of what they think about Ron Paul. As Dr. Paul said to a group of supporters, 'lets have some fun'.

SonOfLiberty
01-31-2008, 02:58 PM
"Send manure and chicken crap to CNN/Cooper"

That is an insult to all manure and chicken crap!

noztnac
01-31-2008, 02:59 PM
This thread is crucial:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=107352

SilentBull
01-31-2008, 03:54 PM
I would assume that people are half-ass joking. Any person who actually supports Paul wouldn't do this.

Just like the hundreds of threads made here every day about some "great idea" -- this is just another one of those that will fall to the wayside.

They might be joking about that but I do fear that people will do some extreme acts once this is all over. When you piss off a large group of people, you will always have a subset that will deal with their frustrations in an unreasonable way. Just look at Al Qaeda.

dannno
01-31-2008, 04:06 PM
Wait, this is legal, anonymous, we aren't hurting anybody, why are you comparing us to Al Qaeda?

*confused*

www.poopsenders.com

Crickett
01-31-2008, 05:13 PM
IN ALL YOUR letters..PLEASE ask the to put it in their FCC public file. That way it should tay for posterity (well, 3 years) instead of going into the trash.

Crickett
01-31-2008, 05:15 PM
I can see it now "Paulers Flinging feces" . We could giftwrap his exit from the race for MSM.

No, actually it is an anonymous gift. I liked the idea a lot. I think the note should say "We give a shit about America, and will not take your bullshit". or something

Dr.3D
01-31-2008, 05:20 PM
Would it come in a pizza box? :D

austinchick
01-31-2008, 05:22 PM
can we at least send some bottled farts...?? Pretty please....

austinchick
01-31-2008, 05:22 PM
No, actually it is an anonymous gift. I liked the idea a lot. I think the note should say "We give a shit about America, and will not take your bullshit". or something

Operation 'give a Crap' LOL

Margo37
01-31-2008, 09:40 PM
I hope no one is seriously thinking of this, it would be extremely damaging and the USPS has very strict rules about this sort of thing and they can get VERY serious about punishment. We'd get media coverage then for sure. He was the worst but the others certainly weren't much better.

Personally I'd love to send him hundreds or thousands of Ron Paul pictures and lit, everything RP, seems CNN among others don't have any photos of him!

Ex Post Facto
01-31-2008, 09:46 PM
I think a better idea, would be to sign up for every free publication provided by the media. When you get them throw them out or use them to start your fireplace. This would accomplish two things:

*Create a costly burden on their mailing propoganda
*Stimulate the revenue of our United States Postal Service.