PDA

View Full Version : Help getting a RON PAUL ad in my newspaper

brettmb
01-31-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi all!

I am a precinct leader in Milford, CT. I am working on getting a Ron Paul ad in my local newspaper just in time for Super Tuesday. The paper is circulated to almost 15,000 households in my hometown of Milford, CT. I am getting the common sense ads that did so well in precincts in Iowa into the paper.

I am funding this ad all by myself with VERY little help, but it is extremely tough on me. But worth every penny.

I do not like asking for help but I have set up a Chip In to help soften the blow financially on me. The payment is due tomorrow which I have covered but I am going to go over my budget for sure.

If you can help out with your most generous offer it would be most appreciated. I have canvassed all over the place and this paper ad will push the message OVER THE TOP in my town.

I have a chip set up here: http://brett.chipin.com/ron-paul-newspaper-ad

Thank you so much!

TO LIBERTY!

Brett Bloxsom
Milford, CT

brettmb
01-31-2008, 10:17 AM
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum area. I figured it is related to the grass roots movement.

LibertyEagle
01-31-2008, 10:53 AM
bump

brettmb
01-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the bump!

Here is another!

brettmb
01-31-2008, 05:23 PM
=)

Crickett
01-31-2008, 06:23 PM
I know how that is..I can't help you but I just overextended my self putting TV ads on for only 4000 people.. I thought I could charge it, but then they wanted a check sent overnight! and they charged me 25.00 extra for saying I paid for the ad which they said I had to do..anyway, it is struggling time in the revolution for some of us..but I had to do something. I sent 3 emails to the state coordinator and got no answer when I asked a question about being a delegate..so pretty much am on my own here. Hope it was worth a few votes.

Opulen
02-01-2008, 12:37 AM
bump