PDA

View Full Version : Paul to speak at Denver rally

Badger Paul
01-31-2008, 09:53 AM
Ron Paul to Speak at Denver Rally
DENVER — Presidential contender Ron Paul will speak at a 6 p.m. rally in Denver, Friday, February 1 at the Denver Convention Center. The event, held in section four of the Four Seasons Ballroom, is free and open to the public.

Dr. Paul will be available for media interviews prior to the rally in Dressing Room Two from 5:20 p.m. to 6 p.m. Members of the press are encouraged to attend.

Dr. Paul is one of two Republicans actively campaigning in the state, running television and radio ads and maintaining field offices in Denver, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs

lillyx
01-31-2008, 07:28 PM
I went to the Colorado meet up group page- nothing about the rally. Nothing here. Can someone report the support! Congressman Dr.Ron Paul to Speak at Denver Rally
DENVER — Presidential contender Ron Paul will speak at a 6 p.m. rally in Denver, Friday, February 1 at the Denver Convention Center. The event, held in section four of the Four Seasons Ballroom, is free and open to the public.
Dr. Paul will be available for media interviews prior to the rally in Dressing Room Two from 5:20 p.m. to 6 p.m. Members of the press are encouraged to attend.
Dr. Paul is one of two Republicans actively campaigning in the state, running television and radio ads and maintaining field offices in Denver, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs

youngbuck
01-31-2008, 07:31 PM
I wish I didn't have work!!!!!!!!

integrity
01-31-2008, 08:09 PM
very good

youngbuck
02-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Forget this, I'm calling in to work so I can go to the rally. This may be my one and only chance to see Ron Paul in person :D:cool:

==========

Ron Paul, Presidential Candidate and The Hope for America will visit Colorado, Friday, Feb. 1, making stops in Colorado Springs and Denver.

His schedule is as follows:

12:15 pm: Meet & Greet with supporters, undecided voters, local customers and luncheon at Giuseppe's Depot, 30 S Prospect St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903.

1:45 - 2:15 pm: Press Availability, Colorado Springs Marriott, 5580 Tech Center Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919.

5:00 - 5:40pm: Press Availability, Colorado Convention Center, Dressing Room Two, 700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202.

6:00 - 7:30 pm: Denver Ron Paul Rally, Colorado Convention Center, Four Seasons Ballroom, 700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202. RSVP here

We look forward to seeing everyone at the rally tomorrow night in Denver!

Tell your friends to join us Let's give Dr. Paul a big Rocky Mountain Colorado welcome!!

Carl Bruning & Jeff Wright
Colorado Staff
Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee