PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma, Look @ This

HappyJack
01-31-2008, 09:51 AM
:eek:GovTrack.us Tracked Events Update
This is your email update from www.GovTrack.us. To change your email updates settings, go to your account settings page.

You are currently monitoring: H.R. 3835: To restore the Constitution's checks and balances and protections against government..., Sen. Inhofe [R-OK], Sen. Coburn [R-OK], Rep. Boren [D-OK], H.R. 4156: Orderly and Responsible Iraq Redeployment Appropriations Act, 2008.

The next meeting of the Senate is today; the House next meets Feb 6, 2008.
Jan 29, 2008 - Senate Debate

Fisa
Sen. Coburn [R-OK]: "Mr. President, at the end of this week, Americans may find themselves at greater risk of a terrorist attack when the Protect America Act expires on February 1. On that date, we will be forced to revert to the antiquated 1978 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, to monitor the communications of suspected terrorists, unless this..."
(You are seeing this event because you are tracking Sen. Coburn [R-OK])
Jan 29, 2008 - Senate Debate

The Third Reason
Sen. Inhofe [R-OK]: "Mr. President, I don't very often do this, but I am going to make a presentation today, and I would like to give it a title, and the title is 'The Third Reason.' The subtitle very likely could be 'The third reason we are winning in Iraq, and we should be in Iraq.' I have to say that I have had occasion to be there many times, and there is..." (You are seeing this event because you are tracking Sen. Inhofe [R-OK])