PDA

View Full Version : I'll turn this debate around right now....

Question_Authority
01-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Mittzy: "Daddy, McCain won't stop touching me"

Mac: "He touched me first!"

Mittzey: "Stop touching me! He did it again! Now he won't stop looking at me!"

Mac: "You stop looking at me first!"

Mittzey: "No, YOU!"

Mac: "No, YOU!"

Mittzey: "Stop it!"

McCain: "YOU stop it!"

Ron Paul: "Kids, do you want to see the back of my hand?"

georgem
01-31-2008, 09:43 AM
Jeez, thats exactly what it was. I was talking to someone on the elevator this morning and complained that the debate was pathetic and that I couldn't believe how long Cooper let those two argue like little schools. About 3 other people started chuckling in agreement and shaking their heads.

A. Havnes
01-31-2008, 10:53 AM
Well, that sums up the debate pretty darn well! Two little kids arguing with each other over things that no one cares about.

TSOL
01-31-2008, 10:57 AM
It was embarassing for America for the entire world to be seeing this grade school behaivour from both candidates. I thought Mitt attmepted to be 'adult' but McWar was acting like a child.

Meanwhile Anderson sits there for 10 minutes and lets them go on and on.

Unreal.

RP said 'Why are we arguing about he said / he said and not discussing foriegn policy?'

(Audience applause)

LEK
01-31-2008, 10:59 AM
But, McCain won the debate.

That was great, BTW. :D

thomaseusin
01-31-2008, 11:20 AM
2 cats fighting to be the bigger pussy.

Question_Authority
01-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Mittzy and Mac need to take some nobility lessons from the good doctor.

But the good doctor needs to take some "stand up for yourself" lessons from the Huckster.

And that's ALL he needs to learn from Huck. Nothing else.

Arek
01-31-2008, 05:30 PM
Well it's funny though McCain would jump in right before they would ask Huck or Paul a question just so he could whine and not answer questions. I'll be honest I miss Fred Thompson he actually was a straight talker unlike McCain. I think at the next debate Huck and Paul should start calling one another out on policy and keep rebuttling one another the whole debate, and finally after an hour and a half they can get to the next question lol. Oh wait the debate would be over. lol