PDA

View Full Version : An e-mail sent to me by my McCain supporting Friend

asifp
01-31-2008, 09:38 AM
This is what I sent him:

i felt sad for Paul and Huckabee , 90% of the time was used my McCain and Romney and every time Huck or Paul wanted to elaborate Andersoon Cooper cut them off.

i fetl Huck was going to kill someone

HIS RESPONSE TO ME:

Ron Paul said it well. Why are we talking about who said what and when? Let's talk about the issues.
I hate the negative campaigning, but I guess that's how it goes.
McCain for President.

So even with 10 seconds people heard him !!

ashlux
01-31-2008, 09:46 AM

Considering Huckabee's past, I might be a bit concerned about that. He might set you up in a tub with warm water and razor blades in both hands :)

georgem
01-31-2008, 09:54 AM
Why would he still be inclined to vote for a candidate who would rather use his time impersonating a whiny school girl instead of someone pleading to debate policy? You should inquire about your friends possible bloodlust.

LEK
01-31-2008, 10:00 AM
but I guess that's how it goes.

THAT"S exactly what's wrong with this country. Wow...good thing the Patriots didn't have that attitude or your friend wouldn't be enjoying the freedoms he does today (for now, anyhow).

I would also like to add that if your friend is between 18-40 years of age - I hope he likes the color green and camouflage and sand and Depleted Uranium poisoning and death and destruction, etc. That's what "McCain for President" wil get him.

If he agrees with the injustice of the debate why would he support someone who is part of that injustice? I would venture to bet Dr. Paul would be upset if he got the lion's share of the time and his competitors didn't. Does your friend think McCain will treat the American people that fairly? How irresponsible this country has become.

JenaS62
01-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Why would he still be inclined to vote for a candidate who would rather use his time impersonating a whiny school girl instead of someone pleading to debate policy? You should inquire about your friends possible bloodlust.

I was wondering the same thing. I absolutely have no idea how anyone could want that man to become our next president. That sneer, that monotone voice that grates on me so bad that I can only hear, wah, wah, wah, wah - just like the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons.

noztnac
01-31-2008, 10:11 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I absolutely have no idea how anyone could want that man to become our next president. That sneer, that monotone voice that grates on me so bad that I can only hear, wah, wah, wah, wah - just like the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons.

Don't forget calling obvious enemies like Romney "My friend." That isn't straight talk. It's pure BS.

asifp
01-31-2008, 11:11 AM
i try convincing him , but he keeps on saying , there is no way he wants Dems in power and says McCain is the best buy to beat them.

A. Havnes
01-31-2008, 11:15 AM
i try convincing him , but he keeps on saying , there is no way he wants Dems in power and says McCain is the best buy to beat them.

Ron Paul could make both Hillary and Obama look like the fools they are. McCain and Hillary agree on way too much!

asifp
01-31-2008, 11:17 AM
Ron Paul could make both Hillary and Obama look like the fools they are. McCain and Hillary agree on way too much!

Ah if all Americans thought like that. McCain has been able to convince most Americans he is honest , not many Americans sit and watch youtube every day. They hear McCain say straight talk and are like look honest.

I am not a Romney fan but any person should be able to see what a lying bastard McCain is when he twisted the words Romney used.

Mark
01-31-2008, 11:34 AM

The CIA, other Agencies, and the Industrial complexes want McCain. Anderson Cooper trained at the CIA during college.

The average person just doesn't know how much they're being brainwashed by various techniques.

Even the flickering light levels on TV is used for mind control/brainwashing.

The people using these techniques think they're being clever, but God knows what they do, and will repay when the bill's due. Cooper included.

Maltheus
01-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Anderson Cooper trained at the CIA during college.

I didn't know that, but all last night I was thinking of the William Colby quote about the CIA owning anyone of any significance in the major media and how Cooper so looks the part. That was conscious, blatant sabotage against a candidate who has openly talked about disbanding the CIA. I guess they prefer be blamed for every presidential fuckup instead.

azminuteman
01-31-2008, 11:59 AM
This is what I sent him:

i felt sad for Paul and Huckabee , 90% of the time was used my McCain and Romney and every time Huck or Paul wanted to elaborate Andersoon Cooper cut them off.

HIS RESPONSE TO ME:

Ron Paul said it well. Why are we talking about who said what and when? Let's talk about the issues.
I hate the negative campaigning, but I guess that's how it goes.
McCain for President.

So even with 10 seconds people heard him !!

I see McCain supporters as people who want to kill my kids.
Anyone who supports McCain is:
A) uninformed of the issues
B) un-American

I really really don't like Hillary but my vote goes to Ron Paul unless it is to go against McCain.

Alura618
01-31-2008, 12:00 PM

Have you tried explaining to him that the only difference between Hillary and McCain is that McCain is the pro war version of Hillary. I think McCain may just be Hillary in mens clothing.:D

Mark
01-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Oh, yeah - it's ALL a BIG scam on the American public - CIA Moles running Debates et all - Many trade their soul for the world nowadays

And many will have their souls destroyed in The Lake Of Fire at their Judgment. Cooper included.

TheJudgment.org (http://TheJudgment.org) - It is appointed once for a man to die, then comes The Judgment.

Their deeds may be hidden from the common, but I assure you, The Eyes of God are upon them.

Power, mammon, position. They have achieved these earthly things, but short-lived will be their treasure.

I didn't know that, but all last night I was thinking of the William Colby quote about the CIA owning anyone of any significance in the major media and how Cooper so looks the part. That was conscious, blatant sabotage against a candidate who has openly talked about disbanding the CIA. I guess they prefer be blamed for every presidential fuckup instead.

Anderson Cooper's CIA Secret

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2006/09/anderson-coopers-cia-secret.php

Anderson Cooper has long traded on his biography, carving a niche for himself as the most human of news anchors. But there's one aspect of his past that the silver-haired CNN star has never made public: the months he spent training for a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/images/2006/09/andersoncooper_007_2.png
Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale—a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA—Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency's monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work. His involvement with the agency ended there, and he chose not to pursue a job with the agency after graduation, according to a CNN spokeswoman, who confirmed details of Cooper's CIA involvement to Radar.

"Whatever summer jobs or internships our anchors had in college couldn't be less consequential," she added. He has kept the experience a secret, sources say, out of concern that, if widely known, it might compromise his ability to travel in foreign countries and even possibly put him at greater risk from terrorists.

"He doesn't want to be any more of a target than he already is," says one Anderson confidante. On the other hand, as Bob Woodruff and others have learned, American journalists are already prime targets in the world's conflict zones, and are typically accused of having CIA ties even where none exist. And by not disclosing his training before now, Cooper has arguably made it into a potential issue. "It creates the appearance of something smelly there," says a former CNN official who knows Cooper. (Particularly in light of the period Anderson spent studying Vietnamese at the University of Hanoi after college. Soon after, Cooper apparently gave up his Bond fantasy to pursue a career in journalism—except for a brief period when he starred as host of ABC's reality show, The Mole (http://http//abc.go.com/primetime/themole/mole_home.html).)

According to the spokeswoman, Cooper told his bosses at CNN about his time with the agency. But even if he hadn't, says Walter Isaacson, who headed the network from 2001 to 2003 and is now president of the Aspen Institute, it's not the sort of thing that would automatically require disclosure, since the stint was brief and far in the past. "I think what he did was probably fine and cool, and I've got no problems with it," he added.

abruzz0
01-31-2008, 12:06 PM
Good thing no dogs were in the audience

Mark
01-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Good thing no dogs were in the audience

A door slammed loudly at one point. I wonder why?

NoPants
01-31-2008, 12:28 PM
Send your friend these links. Ask him to give you his opinion on them.

Why listen to me? - http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59938
Only Paul Would Cut Spending - http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign-updates/2008/01/30/national-taxpayers-union-only-paul-would-cut-spending/
Arizona Paper Faults McCain On His Temper - http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C03E4DC143BF932A35752C1A96F9582 60&n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/Subjects/P/Presidential%20Elections%20(US

They're good ways to see some differences that are REALLY important. Things that you need to know about a potential leader.

In case you forgot, I warned you that Bush was dangerous that electing leaders like him had the potential to destroy the Republican Party. I told you he was a phony "conservative."

I warned you in the primary season in 2000, and I warned you again in the general election.

--

So when I tell you Romney is a phony and certainly no conservative I can say I speak from experience. I can say I have a track record of accurately forecasting bad presidents.

--

And that goes for John McCain, too. I warned you about him way back in 2000 when he ran the first time. I put him in the same category as Bush, though I certainly think he has the potential to be far worse even dangerous, because of his temperament.

See what he has to say. It will at least give you more to talk about on both sides.

:)

katiebaby
01-31-2008, 12:32 PM
Don't forget calling obvious enemies like Romney "My friend." That isn't straight talk. It's pure BS.

I've always thought McCain's saying "my friend" to everyone always came off as demeaning to them.

josephadel_3
01-31-2008, 12:43 PM
So basically your friend knows McCain is an asshole, but wants him for president because he is afraid of candidates that support the same agenda as McCain, aka obama and clinton, will take over.

JuniorNJ
01-31-2008, 12:45 PM
I've always thought McCain's saying "my friend" to everyone always came off as demeaning to them.

The only thing I can think of when I hear "my friend" is the foreign hot dog stand guy that is outside the clubs when I walk out and wants my attention to buy a few hot dogs.

My friend! My friend!