PDA

View Full Version : Whats with that smirk?

i2ambler
01-31-2008, 09:35 AM
Im wondering why it is whenever Dr. Paul speaks in this debate all you see is McCain with a big ass arrogant smirk on his face. You can also almost see Romney's eyes roll whenever he says anything.. Ug it makes me so mad that they give him absolutely no respect. I just want to take a needle and pop that big thing on McCain's cheek to squirt Romney in the eye with McCain war juice.

tommy7154
01-31-2008, 09:39 AM
It's just to let the sheeple know that Ron Paul is OBVIOUSLY crazy...

Hopefully people learn the truth and stop paying any attention to foot soldier. I swear the guy wants war partly because he just can't let go.

ashlux
01-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Ug it makes me so mad that they give him absolutely no respect.

It'll come back to bite them in the general election when they can't even buy Ron Paul supporter's votes. I suspect they are going to need the libertarian vote to win..

Happy Fishing
01-31-2008, 09:45 AM
War juice, so funny AND so gross, but seriously was wondering a couple of years ago what that was all about.
Back then it appeared to be bilateral, currently just left side. Was thinking some type of parotid gland inflammation/enlargement?

noztnac
01-31-2008, 09:45 AM
Im wondering why it is whenever Dr. Paul speaks in this debate all you see is McCain with a big ass arrogant smirk on his face. You can also almost see Romney's eyes roll whenever he says anything.. Ug it makes me so mad that they give him absolutely no respect. I just want to take a needle and pop that big thing on McCain's cheek to squirt Romney in the eye with McCain war juice.

You are not the only one who sees it. It helps us in a big way. People listen to Ron Paul speak clearly and reasonably about the issues and they see John McCain with that stupid smirk and Romney with his condescending demeanor.

Remember at first people thought Giuliani beat Ron Paul at the SC debate. Then Giuliani laughed at Ron Paul every debate. And now he's headed home an early loser.

Have some faith in the American people. Many of us see the same thing that you do.

georgem
01-31-2008, 10:03 AM
McCain does it all the time when he is giving a speech. It creeps me out, I'm really starting to get sick of it. He'll say a sentence, wait for applause, and sooo forcefully and sooo obviously fake quickly put a huge grin on his face. He may have been a hero at one time, but he is just as corrupt as the rest of them, a through and through politician.

Gadsdenfly
01-31-2008, 10:13 AM
McCain is the worst thing to happen to this race. He will be 100% worse then GW if he get's in there. We will be in a regional if not global war the day after he takes office. We need to stop him at all costs. A third party to act as kingmaker throwing this race to the Democrats would be better than having McCain in there. I can't believe I would rather have Obama or even Clinton then McCain. Of course having RP beat him first would be the best course!

Mises
01-31-2008, 10:17 AM
If McCain is elected, then the only hope for humanity will be that he gets shot while leading his calvary division into China when WWIII begins.

Not that I wish death upon anybody, but the net effect for global peace would be positive.

Thanehand
01-31-2008, 10:48 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2033/2231800667_d7a788ba28_o.jpg

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-31-2008, 10:52 AM
McCain does it all the time when he is giving a speech. It creeps me out, I'm really starting to get sick of it. He'll say a sentence, wait for applause, and sooo forcefully and sooo obviously fake quickly put a huge grin on his face. He may have been a hero at one time, but he is just as corrupt as the rest of them, a through and through politician.

Yep the Johnnies been a good little schoolboy for mama look.

BigRedBrent
01-31-2008, 11:36 AM
It'll come back to bite them in the general election when they can't even buy Ron Paul supporter's votes. I suspect they are going to need the libertarian vote to win..

This is what we need to do, get people to understand this and see how foolish they are. Like this radio host does:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TOnQVUadrlE

GoDrNo
01-31-2008, 11:42 AM
War juice, so funny AND so gross, but seriously was wondering a couple of years ago what that was all about.
Back then it appeared to be bilateral, currently just left side. Was thinking some type of parotid gland inflammation/enlargement?

My wife and I have discussed the same thing, he looks exactly like I did when I had to have my parotid removed earlier this year because of a tumor.

VoluntaryMan
01-31-2008, 11:44 AM
Whats with [McChINA's] smirk?

Got some bad botox?:cool:

NJNSB
01-31-2008, 11:45 AM
The Patriot "…but I would like to take one minute, since I didn’t get a chance to answer the…this ah discussion on conservative vs. liberal."

The Sold Soul “We’re we’re gonna have, I promise you, we’re gonna you’re gonna have another opportunity to, er, I promise you, coming up in like two minutes, or two questions…I just want to go right now to…”

The screen shot below is at the very moment Romney realizes that The Sold Soul is actually going to silence the Patriot.

McCain and Romney are unabashedly gleeful here. Vomitous.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/myspacegray/Smirks.jpg

integrity
01-31-2008, 11:55 AM
Yep the Johnnies been a good little schoolboy for mama look.

exactly, couldn't have said it better

braumstr
01-31-2008, 12:02 PM
Its all pathetic. The one guy who makes sense, I mean Huck was ok but that highway idea is the dumbest thing ever.............., and these jackasses act this way.

It is a sad day in America. A sad day indeed.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-31-2008, 12:04 PM
Funny, the word F A M E in that picture above

abruzz0
01-31-2008, 12:12 PM
I just want to take a needle and pop that big thing on McCain's cheek to squirt Romney in the eye with McCain war juice.

R
O
F
L

RJB
01-31-2008, 12:20 PM
My wife and I have discussed the same thing, he looks exactly like I did when I had to have my parotid removed earlier this year because of a tumor.

He combined his DNA with that of a hamster. Now he has pockets in his cheeks for storing food.
That's how he can debate for a long time. If he needs energy, he nibbles on some of the hamster food in his cheek.

A little conspiracy:D

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-31-2008, 12:22 PM
L
O
L

josephadel_3
01-31-2008, 12:24 PM
McCain and Romney are the Douchebags and Hillary and Obama are the Turd Sandwich. Seriously, Ron Paul did right. If he got mad, they would have tried to make him look like a grumpy old man.

aperetti
01-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Don't worry from what I've heard from non-Paul conservatives is that they looked arrogant and stupid whenever Ron Paul talked. It didn't helped him it hurt them.

Bison
01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
I think the smirk is a combination of arrogance and a nervous habit.

jyakulis
01-31-2008, 12:32 PM

haha yeah i hate that man. how many times is he gonna spout off that "let us win, let us win" speech.

HollyforRP
01-31-2008, 01:39 PM
A media trick. Notice how they look at Mccain and Mitt Romney dead on with minimal panning when they speak?

It's schoolyard bullying at it's lamest.

Voluntaryist
01-31-2008, 01:49 PM

McCain thinks that his being tortured has earned him some kind of special status in the political realm.

Sorry my friend, but one's victimization does not give a free pass to victimizing others.

Voluntaryist
01-31-2008, 01:50 PM
McCain and Romney are the Douchebags and Hillary and Obama are the Turd Sandwich. Seriously, Ron Paul did right. If he got mad, they would have tried to make him look like a grumpy old man.

A big fat turd or a stupid douche, which do you like best?

A. Havnes
01-31-2008, 02:20 PM
It was great in the Florida debate to see that smirk quickly turn into a frown when Ron Paul brought up the economy question!

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-31-2008, 02:22 PM
It was great in the Florida debate to see that smirk quickly turn into a frown when Ron Paul brought up the economy question!

That was magic !

Molly1
01-31-2008, 02:27 PM
Its all pathetic. The one guy who makes sense, I mean Huck was ok but that highway idea is the dumbest thing ever.............., and these jackasses act this way.

It is a sad day in America. A sad day indeed.

LOL the highway idea. He wants to borrow money from China so he can put us all to work building highways. And anyone who doesn't vote for him gets shot.

He's one scary guy, that Huck. He'll turn the whole country into Arkansas.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-31-2008, 02:29 PM

Being captured by the enemy is not being a hero.

Molly1
01-31-2008, 02:30 PM
The Patriot "…but I would like to take one minute, since I didn’t get a chance to answer the…this ah discussion on conservative vs. liberal."

The Sold Soul “We’re we’re gonna have, I promise you, we’re gonna you’re gonna have another opportunity to, er, I promise you, coming up in like two minutes, or two questions…I just want to go right now to…”

The screen shot below is at the very moment Romney realizes that The Sold Soul is actually going to silence the Patriot.

McCain and Romney are unabashedly gleeful here. Vomitous.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/myspacegray/Smirks.jpg

This picture is priceless and I hope it shows the Republican party why we will never vote for two men who act like schoolboys dissing the smart kid.

The Republican party will lose in November without Ron Paul at the helm.

RJB
01-31-2008, 03:07 PM
He's one scary guy, that Huck. He'll turn the whole country into Arkansas.

I thought Bill already did that. Huck'll take us to the stone age.

josephadel_3
02-01-2008, 12:39 PM
This picture is priceless and I hope it shows the Republican party why we will never vote for two men who act like schoolboys dissing the smart kid.

The Republican party will lose in November without Ron Paul at the helm.

EXACTLY, Wow...do we really need people with the emotional capacities of 10 year olds running the country?

mczerone
02-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Being captured by the enemy is not being a hero.

While I sympathize with all POWs, and appreciate their service to our country, this made me laugh!

Really - 100 years from now (barring any future 'heroics') John McCain will not be remember as a hero, he'll be remembered as "that Politician that was a POW."

Ara825
02-01-2008, 01:16 PM
McCain thinks that his being tortured has earned him some kind of special status in the political realm.

Well if McCain feels that way then I far out rank him within the political realm. After all I was tortured for 36 years by my ex-husband. Shouldn't I deserve a seat in the White House every bit as much as McCain? :rolleyes:

kigol
02-01-2008, 02:05 PM
haha. great pics