PDA

View Full Version : A Bunch Of Sheep

mrchubbs
01-31-2008, 09:10 AM
There are many theories being argued about across the airwaves of talk radio, on the screens of TV news, and on the Internet about why conservatives are backing John McCain. I wonder why they are backing Mitt Romney or Mike Huckabee too. The answer to me is that the sheep are being herded around by the shepherd and the shepherd is the main stream media. Here is an annoying video to illustrate my point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_CfouD9T9g

Enjoy

Cinderella
01-31-2008, 09:20 AM
lmao!!!!!

thehittgirl
01-31-2008, 09:23 AM
That was so good...I needed that laugh..thanks :D

Dorfsmith
01-31-2008, 09:26 AM
Nothing like a smile to go with a cup of coffee in the morning :D

MJfromCT
01-31-2008, 09:33 AM
Someone should make a commercial/web video with McCain leading a large group of sheep. Behind McCain have a large barn with the word Slaughterhouse in bright lights. On the opposite side of the screen show Ron Paul by a lake or green pasture with a sign stating liberty. A black sheep strays from the pack and heads for Ron Paul and then another black sheep follows him and by the end a majority of the sheep have chosen liberty.
Wacky idea probably, but it is still fun to fantasize.

acptulsa
01-31-2008, 09:39 AM
Someone should make a commercial/web video with McCain leading a large group of sheep. Behind McCain have a large barn with the word Slaughterhouse in bright lights. On the opposite side of the screen show Ron Paul by a lake or green pasture with a sign stating liberty. A black sheep strays from the pack and heads for Ron Paul and then another black sheep follows him and by the end a majority of the sheep have chosen liberty.
Wacky idea probably, but it is still fun to fantasize.

"Hey, those black sheep went over there where it's safe and no one stopped them!"

"Are you sure?"

"You just saw it with your own eyes."

"Yeah, but the shepherd said to stay in line."

"They're going to slaughter us!"

"But the shepherd said to stay in line. We're not supposed to go over there. They won't let us leave."

They just let them leave! They can't catch us all. Those guys are going to live!"

But... But the mainstream media said we're doomed. I know they lie a lot, but that's what they said..."

pinkmandy
01-31-2008, 09:40 AM
That is tff. Lmao.

MJfromCT
01-31-2008, 09:48 AM
Beautiful Budweiser commercial style with the new dialogue, now we just need a producer, director and a lot of sheep. The last part should be easy to find.

zach
01-31-2008, 09:50 AM
That video is amazing.
Definitely jump-started my day. :D