PDA

View Full Version : I'm fed up, absolutely fed up

pinkmandy
01-31-2008, 08:57 AM
We ARE raising $6 million TOMORROW. :D

I'm sick and tired of seeing all the stupid posts about not doing it or Dr. Paul not fighting. Forget all of you who say such things! This man has been fighting for 30 years. And now he isn't up to "your" standards? Screw that. You can complain about him when you have accomplished what he has.

In the meantime keep you negative crap off the boards. We don't need it. I advise every TRUE RP supporter to start reporting this junk. I recommended in the feedback section a special negative nancy forum for these trolls so they can go there and whine (not viewable by unregistered members and purged daily). Posting that stuff on the boards, where we are all motivating each other, is TRAITOROUS. We need to make a concerted effort to keep this stuff off the boards. It's like a poison and they know it.

Ara825
01-31-2008, 09:03 AM
I agree with getting rid of all the negative threads. It's getting to the point of looking like some people are intentionally posting negative comments to encourage others to accept defeat.

Tension
01-31-2008, 09:04 AM
Pinkmandy,
I needed that little lecture this morning. Thank you!

pinkmandy
01-31-2008, 09:05 AM
Pinkmandy,
I needed that little lecture this morning. Thank you!

You're welcome! Anytime! ;):D

j0ew00ds
01-31-2008, 09:10 AM
i agree wholeheartedly but I also have moments of doubt. That happens in any faith; religion, health, campaigns. Please keep in mind that many people have invested a lot of money, time, energy, and emotion in this campaign and want what's best. Add to that the pressure that if we don't succeed, the country is in deep trouble.
So yes, wake up people and act like Ron has. He's kept his faith for an incredible period of time with very little support from his peers. We shouldn't be so doubting when one night goes worse than we want.

Sarge
01-31-2008, 09:11 AM
I approve these comments.

No one said this was going to be an easy race. It is about our future.

It is going to take another BIG fund raising day to shake them in their boots.

The only problem I see, is there are so many dates being discussed it is confusing to most.

This is one of those we need Trevor or someone to get out the email today, not tomorrow, to accomplish a huge day.

Breaking the 6M would send a loud and clear message.

acptulsa
01-31-2008, 09:12 AM
Getting discouraged is human. Posting, "I'm depressed" is fine. Inviting the New World Order to stick a fork in us is bad for morale.

TheDHC
01-31-2008, 09:13 AM
6 million seems a little ambitious

Stealth4
01-31-2008, 09:14 AM
Getting discouraged is human. Posting, "I'm depressed" is fine. Inviting the New World Order to stick a fork in us is bad for morale.

NWO has given us negative bank reserves.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2008/01/bank-reserves-go-negative.html

pinkmandy
01-31-2008, 09:19 AM
No. Posting "I'm depressed" is NOT fine. It's negative and it's contagious. If it must be posted we need a forum where it can be posted without affecting everyone else. We need to FOCUS our energies and work together. RP supporters should not make that more difficult for everyone else because there are "I'm depressed" threads all over the boards, in every forum. Some may be legitimate threads but I also think there are a lot of people who would love to see this revolution fall apart and the way to do that is from the INSIDE, by lowering morale.

BigRedBrent
01-31-2008, 09:28 AM
I have one thing to say about this.

Ron Paul or Bust:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV6G-jAGFg0

pinkmandy
01-31-2008, 09:33 AM
I have one thing to say about this.

Ron Paul or Bust:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV6G-jAGFg0

WOOTSAUCE!

dsarver88
01-31-2008, 09:51 AM
ok, then i guess i will draw the heat then... i think it's ok for us to give the RP campaign "constructive criticism"

if i am sitting in a diner watching debate highlights and i hear the general crowd say "well, i am undecided, but i won't vote for a guy who won't defend himself against anderson coooper" - that's important feedback...

for some sheeple, perception is the only thing they base their vote on - a gut feeling, a hunch, etc - its sad but true

others may never go farther and find out more about RP if he is perceived as "uncool". yes, i know that sucks but there are not enough of us who "get it" to win this election. we have to convert sheeple into citizens

if simply being assertive gets us another 5-10% of sheeple vote on supertuesday, how is letting HQ know that "negative"?

LibertyEagle
01-31-2008, 09:52 AM
No. Posting "I'm depressed" is NOT fine. It's negative and it's contagious. If it must be posted we need a forum where it can be posted without affecting everyone else. We need to FOCUS our energies and work together. RP supporters should not make that more difficult for everyone else because there are "I'm depressed" threads all over the boards, in every forum. Some may be legitimate threads but I also think there are a lot of people who would love to see this revolution fall apart and the way to do that is from the INSIDE, by lowering morale.

QFT

itshappening
01-31-2008, 09:52 AM
if you're fed up do something positive....

MsDoodahs
01-31-2008, 09:53 AM
We ARE raising $6 million TOMORROW. :D

I'm sick and tired of seeing all the stupid posts about not doing it or Dr. Paul not fighting. Forget all of you who say such things! This man has been fighting for 30 years. And now he isn't up to "your" standards? Screw that. You can complain about him when you have accomplished what he has.

In the meantime keep you negative crap off the boards. We don't need it. I advise every TRUE RP supporter to start reporting this junk. I recommended in the feedback section a special negative nancy forum for these trolls so they can go there and whine (not viewable by unregistered members and purged daily). Posting that stuff on the boards, where we are all motivating each other, is TRAITOROUS. We need to make a concerted effort to keep this stuff off the boards. It's like a poison and they know it.

AMEN!

:):):)

LibertyEagle
01-31-2008, 09:54 AM
ok, then i guess i will draw the heat then... i think it's ok for us to give the RP campaign "constructive criticism"

If you want to give the campaign constructive criticism, there is a spot to do so on this board. Grassroots Central is not that place.

It is called the Campaign Suggestion Box and it is located here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212

Cinderella
01-31-2008, 09:55 AM
thanks for the wake up call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

LukeNM
01-31-2008, 10:05 AM
6 million seems a little ambitious

What do you mean? Another negative comment! -- OK, make it $8M...

dsarver88
01-31-2008, 10:20 AM
If you want to give the campaign constructive criticism, there is a spot to do so on this board. Grassroots Central is not that place.

It is called the Campaign Suggestion Box and it is located here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212

yes, i agree but not everyone is "forum savvy" especially some of the newer supporters

but rather than belittle them, i would rather embrace their support and comments and guide them on how to use the forums

simply posting in the wrong spot does not make their points less valid

affa
01-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Reading along while watching the debate last night was absolutely demoralizing - there were at least 5 people trolling the boards, denouncing Ron Paul with their "he's not standing up for us" bs, talking about giving up and jumping ship... even though we all know Ron Paul bides his time and then hits a homer. Even when he finally did hit his homers, they STILL complained.

I'm not sure the trolls have gotten the memo yet - Ron Paul WILL be president, 2008.

bucfish
01-31-2008, 11:11 AM
Let's do it starting tonight at midnight going in with ALL you can!!!