PDA

View Full Version : Adam Curry read my letter on the Daily Source Code re: McCain matching funds

noztnac
01-31-2008, 08:43 AM
Adam Curry is the father of podcasting, Ron Paul supporter, and host of the Daily Source Code.

Curry is now using podcasting in support of 2008 Republican Presidential hopeful, Congressman Ron Paul, after officially endorsing him.

He just read my letter on his show.

Daily Source Code #716 1/30/2008

It starts at 20:20

Adam Curry- This is from Cantzon Foster (note that noztnac is Cantzon backwards)

...actually the e-mail caught my eye of course because of the subject line... often underused the subject line...Boy will you get my attention if you have the right subject line. Subject: "Thank You For Supporting John McCain for President"... That got my attention! Seeing as I'm not supporting him.

"That's right", Cantzon says, "That hypocritical scumbag who is always bitching about campaign finance reform has decided to get matching funds so that we the taxpayers can fund his campaign." Hmmmm

and then he also posted a link to a youtube video of John McCain at one of the caucuses saying that we should stay in Iraq for 100 years.

Yeah- Take that one!:D

noztnac
01-31-2008, 08:49 AM
We have a sympathetic ear at the Daily Source Code. Adam Curry devotes at least 10 minutes of every show supporting Ron Paul. He reaches a very wide audience.

He does read e-mails. I have written to him twice and both times he answered me and one time he read my letter on his show.

We need to write to him more often and to thank him for supporting our cause.

adam@podshow.com

noztnac
02-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Can someone with the capability please youtube Adam Curry speaking about McCain?