PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Terror?

max
08-05-2007, 07:15 PM
I would like to see RP point out to these clowns that Saddam Hussein's government was SECULAR!

The Al Qaeda boys HATED Saddam Hussein because Iraq was not a Muslim government.

So if this war is against "Islamic Fundamentalism", why did we overthrow a regime that was hostile to Al qaeda types????

Also, according to US generals, only 5% of fighters are "foreign fighters" (if you can call fellow Arabs foreigners)...THE ONLY FOREIGN FIGHTERS IN IRAQ ARE THE US AND UK!

What bullshit. I wish RP would call these clowns on their cliches by using these facts..

richard1984
08-05-2007, 07:18 PM
If only he had more time on the microphone.

Brad Zink
08-05-2007, 07:30 PM
This whole political paradigm that we are in is a total farce! Neither Iraq nor Afghanistan were any kind of a threat to us. This is raw imperialism, pure and simple. The Taliban and Al Qaeda are filled with ISI agents, who are essentially an extension of our own CIA.

Since we created both wars out of thin air, look for our government to start more wars in the future. When John McCain was talking about a "One-hundred Year War," he wasn't kidding.

As a student of history, I can tell you that an imperialist state is bound to fail. Dr. Paul hit the nail on the head when he said, "we can achieve more with peace than we ever can with undeclared, unconstitutional wars."