PDA

View Full Version : I know you guys won't like this...But another reason to run Indy:

wgadget
01-31-2008, 08:05 AM
I've been to many signwaving sessions where I also pass out RP literature. It's unbelievable the number of people who ask if he's a Republican, and when I say yes, they say...NO WAY and drive off.

If for no other reason, Indy would be better than Republican at this time and place.

George Bush has ruined the Republican Party.

WilliamC
01-31-2008, 08:08 AM
It remains to be seen if Ron Paul can translate his popularity into forming a new political party.

painter4Ron Paul
01-31-2008, 08:45 AM
We should concentrate on taking back the GOP. That is the best strategy and Ron Paul knows this.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 08:46 AM
Weird, as far as I cn tell we havent had Super Tuesday yet and we're still running for the Republican nom. Maybe we shoul worry about that right now and talk third party after next week.

SilentBull
01-31-2008, 09:57 AM
We should concentrate on taking back the GOP. That is the best strategy and Ron Paul knows this.

You are probably right, although I would love to have another 8 months to campaign. We are growing exponentially and the preccint leader system is crazy!! Imagine if we kept getting 1,000 preccint leaders per day for another 8 months!!!!

Richie
01-31-2008, 09:59 AM
What is all this talk about starting a new political party? We already have one! It's called the Libertarian Party!

Redmenace
01-31-2008, 10:04 AM
The time to run independent will be 4 years form now if we don't get the Repub nomination this year.

We cannot win as an independent this election because we won' be able to get on the ballot in many states. Write Ron in this time if we don't win, thats my plan, but we have to realize an independent run is an impossibility.

Joe3113
01-31-2008, 10:09 AM
The time to run independent will be 4 years form now if we don't get the Repub nomination this year.

We cannot win as an independent this election because we won' be able to get on the ballot in many states. Write Ron in this time if we don't win, thats my plan, but we have to realize an independent run is an impossibility.

I think people voting for Ron will be smart enough to write his name in.

We need this to go as long as possible.