PDA

View Full Version : AZ needs some Ron Paul TV/radio ads

Raziel420
01-31-2008, 07:44 AM
Since AZ is hosting the super bowl this would be the perfect opportunity to show the ads because there will be a lot of people from all over are coming here for the football game. Also since AZ is one of the Super Tuesday states it will give the chance for people here who don't know Ron Paul to at least look into him before Super Tuesday

Also I have just learned the Ron Paul meetup group here led by Ernest Hancock will be going out onto the field during half-time of the super bowl. This is actually a great way to get name recognition for Ron Paul since everybody in the country is going to be glued to the football game.
Source (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/7/messages/boards/thread/4069575)

Lets get this message relayed to the campaign so something can be put into motion to get TV/Radio ads here in AZ.

Thanks for your time.

driller
01-31-2008, 09:21 AM
In Northern AZ there is a talk radio station that talks about Ron Paul throught the day. The owner is a big time Ron Paul devotee. We have tons of tourists in the area that listen to this.

All the Ron Paul signs that have been put up have all dissapeared, but word of mouth is strong. People all over town tell me they support RP.

I was in Pheonix Tuesday, and while waiting on my car to be serviced I talked with three people. I was shocked by what people felt and believed. One woman was a Hillary fan because she wants universal health coverage and feels Hillary will provide that. A person wanting something for nothing. She has only lived in the USA for a year and feels she should get that. Another man, he said his vote is not important and that things all works out the way it supposed to in life. The third person just wanted to please everyone and was basically in suport for everyone. All three felt Ron was not a likely candidate and that he was a nut job. They all felt Ron was a war monger like the rest of republicans and that he would end up costing them more money and loss of benefits.

What I walked away learning from this. People, particularly lower income people, feel like they deserve welfare entitalments no matter if they work, or how long they have been in the USA. They want more benefits given to them. People by far don't trust the Gov, and feel republicans are the Gov. Middle class and educated are way outnumbered in the voting process. We need to figure out a way to reach the low income women of America with a message of care and ensuring their welfare benefits won't change.

Dorfsmith
01-31-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm going to work on putting some of those signs back up this weekend. The wind and snow plows took out a bunch of the signs. I only know of two that survived :D

OddballAZ
01-31-2008, 06:57 PM
People, particularly lower income people, feel like they deserve welfare entitalments no matter if they work, or how long they have been in the USA. They want more benefits given to them.

So sad and so true. This is why the Democrats and RINO Republicans have been using the old Communist tactics of pandering to the poor with promises of government health care, tax rebates even if you don't make enough to pay taxes and whatever else they can dream of. With that in mind, check this out:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

There's a debate over who originally wrote that and when. But its pretty damn scary and directly relates to what has been going on in this country since the 1930's.