PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Only Republican Campaign Active in Minnesota

qwerty
01-31-2008, 07:43 AM
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Although Minnesota is the site of the 2008 Republican National Convention and has 41 delegates at stake on February 5th, Ron Paul is the only Republican running an active campaign in the state.

Paul Minnesota state coordinator Marianne Stebbins points out that no other Republican candidate has a Minnesota office or provides information to Minnesota voters on their website.

“The other campaigns are not taking Minnesotans seriously,” Stebbins said. “They fail to realize that Minnesotans are attuned to this race and politically savvy. Their votes will not be taken for granted.”

Stebbins said that up to now Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate airing TV and radio ads in Minnesota. The Ron Paul website (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/minnesota/) provides Minnesotans with valuable information about the caucus process. The website features detailed caucus information, videos on the caucus process, specific activities for Minnesota volunteers, and contact information to get involved with the campaign.

Stebbins noted that John McCain has no resources or contact information on his website for Minnesotans. Stebbins said the “Minnesota News” section features articles irrelevant to Minnesota voters, and he has little organization in the state. As for Mitt Romney, his website does not even have a Minnesota page while Mike Huckabee features a blank Minnesota endorsement page.

Stebbins said Ron Paul has the only campaign prepared for the republican caucuses on Tuesday.

“We plan on surprising many people on February 5,” Stebbins said.

DO THIS NOW, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=104208

DO IT BEFORE IT`S TOO LATE!

:cool:

RPDelegate
01-31-2008, 07:51 AM
Nice, glad to see my state is rockin. I heard the same about Maine as well.

qwerty
01-31-2008, 08:09 AM
Nice, glad to see my state is rockin. I heard the same about Maine as well.

Yeah, awesome!

:cool: