PDA

View Full Version : To "losing the will to fight ..."

BeallCanbe
01-31-2008, 07:36 AM
Since when did you join the movement? Before that, Dr. Paul has been fighting for your liberty and freedom for decades, often alone in the trenches on the capitol hill. Did you ever give him a pat on the back for that long period of time?

Remember, he never quit on you, when you were not even aware of his existence. Now, how dare you quit on him! Shame on you.

jlizgar
01-31-2008, 07:41 AM
I agree!
I was also mad last night cause Paul didnt "fight" for his fair share of the time, that he didnt interrupt and demand to speak and I kept reading folks on here say that if Paul had lost his will to fight, then they were going to stop fighting as well.

Well, what has he been doing in Washington for 20 some odd years? He has been FIGHTING! Going against the grain and doing whats right for YOU and ME for MANY years....I dont think that is going to change, so im not going to change my support for him, not one bit! Im going to ramp it up even more!

Dont give up on him so easily, he wouldnt do that to you!

Liz:)

KewlRonduderules
01-31-2008, 07:42 AM
Half these people posting stuff like this are from other camps. Keep that in mind. There were a lot of Hucksters in here last night. It was blatantly obvious.

Pauls' Revere
01-31-2008, 07:44 AM
Thank you! you said it much better than I did last night.
Sorry for any offensive postings I was frustrated by this very same thing.
I'm not surprised the MSM is like this...are you?...really?

familydog
01-31-2008, 07:46 AM
Since when did you join the movement? Before that, Dr. Paul has been fighting for your liberty and freedom for decades, often alone in the trenches on the capitol hill. Did you ever give him a pat on the back for that long period of time?

Remember, he never quit on you, when you were not even aware of his existence. Now, how dare you quit on him! Shame on you.

+1

BillyDkid
01-31-2008, 07:57 AM
All of you who are so eager to give up need to read David McCullough's 1776. What those people endured and survived to secure our liberty is beyond normal human comprehension. We are letting ourselves be beaten by a corrupt media. Even I didn't realize how completely the game is rigged and that virtually everyone you see on TV and other media is in on it. Everybody you ever admired on TV is in on it - even Pat Buchanan and Joe Scarborough are bought and paid for by the owners of this country. Is there a single big name media person standing up today and talking about the blatantly biased and unfair treatment given to Ron Paul in the debates and this last one particularly? Is there even one? And it's not about Ron Paul's rights or his supporters rights - it's about the right of the people to hear all views and to make up their own minds without being told what to believe by the media. I never expected a fair shake or any remotely resembling equal coverage or equal time, but they exposed themselves so completely last night - that they specifically have an agenda to prevent the liberty message from being heard. I'm sorry, I am becoming a "conspiracy theorist" - I believe there is a coordinated effort and an unspoken agreement by those who control the media to do all they can to prevent any hope of Ron Paul being nominate or elected. Originally I just believed the media didn't care and was merely pandering to the public with their phoney horserace - but I truly believe it is far more sinister than that and if you are not frightened by it then you have your head in the sand. You tell me, when is liberty really worth fighting for and making a sacrifice for. We should be deeply ashamed if we leave our children this country in the condition that it is currently in and it will most certainly be in worse condition than that if we don't do something. Have we become a nation of sheep truly? A nation of cowards?

jlizgar
01-31-2008, 08:03 AM
All of you who are so eager to give up need to read David McCullough's 1776. What those people endured and survived to secure our liberty is beyond normal human comprehension. We are letting ourselves be beaten by a corrupt media. Even I didn't realize how completely the game is rigged and that virtually everyone you see on TV and other media is in on it. Everybody you ever admired on TV is in on it - even Pat Buchanan and Joe Scarborough are bought and paid for by the owners of this country. Is there a single big name media person standing up today and talking about the blatantly biased and unfair treatment given to Ron Paul in the debates and this last one particularly? Is there even one? And it's not about Ron Paul's rights or his supporters rights - it's about the right of the people to hear all views and to make up their own minds without being told what to believe by the media. I never expected a fair shake or any remotely resembling equal coverage or equal time, but they exposed themselves so completely last night - that they specifically have an agenda to prevent the liberty message from being heard. I'm sorry, I am becoming a "conspiracy theorist" - I believe there is a coordinated effort and an unspoken agreement by those who control the media to do all they can to prevent any hope of Ron Paul being nominate or elected. Originally I just believed the media didn't care and was merely pandering to the public with their phoney horserace - but I truly believe it is far more sinister than that and if you are not frightened by it then you have your head in the sand. You tell me, when is liberty really worth fighting for and making a sacrifice for. We should be deeply ashamed if we leave our children this country in the condition that it is currently in and it will most certainly be in worse condition than that if we don't do something. Have we become a nation of sheep truly? A nation of cowards?

Very very well said...we need to keep up this fight, what we are enduring is NOTHING compared to what the founders had to put up with! The first Amercian revolutionaries, God bless em.....are we so weak we let the media beat us??

liberteebell
01-31-2008, 08:04 AM

+1776!

Time is on our side, get out there and canvas your neighborhood!

Pauls' Revere
01-31-2008, 08:08 AM

Amen Brother!

GoDrNo
01-31-2008, 08:16 AM

+1776

JenaS62
01-31-2008, 08:46 AM
When RP finally started to speak and spanked the McCain/Romney two headed beast - my husband and I were cheering and screaming like we were watching the superbowl. It was great. Ron Paul won that debate outright.

traitorist
01-31-2008, 09:26 AM
some people don't want to fight anymore because it appears quite plainly to them that Ron Paul has lost the will to fight too.

i don't blame them. they have families to feed, hard times to prepare for. they have given money to the campaign, and to many it has been squandered.

sometimes it's the wise that know when to fall back, not the goons who think they are still winning when they are getting their clocks cleaned. ahem.

MrCobaltBlue
01-31-2008, 09:32 AM
I like tacos.

mconder
01-31-2008, 09:49 AM

I've been involved in this since 91.

RPForPeace
01-31-2008, 09:52 AM

Well said. Also, when I'm watching the debate I was wondering about our supporters. Why they are not present in these debates? If they are, why they are not making any revolt or at least some noise when the cock sucker cooper keep interrupting our great Dr? I see a lot of posts and comments in all our chat rooms and forums.. but are these matters anymore?

The people who give up and troll here are no different from the average Joe's who live terrified by the terror threats by the media and these other warmongers.. and expect somebody like Bush/Dick/Mccain/Romney to "save" them.

Supporters like you are the one willing to fight for the freedom and liberty for you and the rest.

God bless Dr.Ron Paul. He will win for sure. If Gandhi can do it.. why not Dr.Paul?

benny215
01-31-2008, 09:55 AM
some people don't want to fight anymore because it appears quite plainly to them that Ron Paul has lost the will to fight too.

i don't blame them. they have families to feed, hard times to prepare for. they have given money to the campaign, and to many it has been squandered.

sometimes it's the wise that know when to fall back, not the goons who think they are still winning when they are getting their clocks cleaned. ahem.

rome wasn't built in a day. we have been campaigning for less than a year. do people seriously expect to change the minds of 300 milllion americans with 20 million dollars in our pockets and 6 months to campaign?

the current state of affairs has been evolving over the last 50-75 years. you can't expect to fix it all in 6 months. let's be realistic. it will take time, nothing worth having is easy.