PDA

View Full Version : AOL poll- We're losing bad.

ashleep
01-31-2008, 07:19 AM
h ttp://news.aol.com/elections

Agora
01-31-2008, 07:34 AM
worthless yictory in this case

ike
01-31-2008, 07:34 AM
Are people voting for Ron Paul doing the worst in the debate?

Also, the buttons for "Who did the best in the debate" are misleading. They buttons appear to be above the candidate's names, but it's hard to tell for sure. It looks like the button that is closest to Ron Paul actually corresponds to Mitt Romney.

Mini-Me
01-31-2008, 07:42 AM
How in the heck are we losing an Internet poll? (Seriously! :confused:)

Give me liberty
01-31-2008, 08:09 AM
cause mitt and mccain neocon supporters or should i say spambots think it was a fair debate between the 2.

123tim
01-31-2008, 08:18 AM
How in the heck are we losing an Internet poll? (Seriously! :confused:)

I'm starting to think that internet polls are worthless.
I'm starting to focus on campaigning in the real world.

RonPaulFTFW
01-31-2008, 08:28 AM
we gotta hit the streets.
fuck the polls.

maghi85
01-31-2008, 09:21 AM
bump

coyote_sprit
01-31-2008, 09:46 AM
AOL's polls are easy to manipulate and spam, McCain has been doing this for the past 3 weeks I'm damn sure of it. Screw AOL and TimeWarner.

theantirobot
01-31-2008, 10:18 AM
I almost voted for Ron Paul as doing the worst. I don't trust AOL polls.

jbuttell
01-31-2008, 10:24 AM
h ttp://news.aol.com/elections

No no, you misunderstand. It's not about who presents the best debate, it's who can talk the longest without taking a breath to ensure the longest facetime. With that established, notice how much time Romney has gotten in every debate...

contain1359
01-31-2008, 10:37 AM
The war continues. For those of you who are supposedly supporting ron paul and continue to doubt need to suck it up. The old stream media and fake aol polls, etc. are not supporting ron paul. Ron Paul is at the debates because it is a process and strategy.
There are many battles going on that most of you do not even realize. The war is not over. Continue to fight , use your strengths and get involved. We need precinct leaders and delegates. Move forward.
Continue the message, be smart and share information of Ron Paul and his views he has promoted for the past thirty years against those that are fortunate enough to remember to only talk about the last twenty four hours of nothing.
We are gaining ground and much is happening. Look for it. Until then check out the former cheif of fbi and the ricoact dot com.
Stay focused. Beware of those who pose as Ron Paul supporters and only give negative comments and thoughts. Wolves in sheeps clothing.
Ron Pauls name is still there. Wake up!

FreedomAndLaw
01-31-2008, 01:37 PM
bump

Arramond
01-31-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm starting to think that internet polls are worthless.
I'm starting to focus on campaigning in the real world.

I wish people would forget about these stupid polls and get out and talk to people in the real world too. How is clicking a few buttons endlessly spamming a poll going to win new voters? Come on guys get your priorities right or you will end up with the president you deserve.

lvp1138
01-31-2008, 03:49 PM
It goes to show how easily people's minds are influenced.

In a way, it does matter that we vote in polls like these, specially AOL's, since it is seen by so many people.

Remember, most people are followers, not leaders. They will vote for whoever everyone else is voting for.

DFF
01-31-2008, 03:52 PM
we gotta hit the streets.
fuck the polls.

Nail meet head.

This the only - and I mean only shot we have at winning the GOP nomination.

Ruby Justice
01-31-2008, 04:42 PM
It's a messed up poll...backwards. I mistakenly voted against Ron Paul..DUH. That's why he's 'losing"